Sugar and Spice (Tord X Innocent! Reader) *FLUFF*

(Y/N)'s POV

  Morning. The birds were singing, the air smelled of bacon, and the feeling of the cool blanket cradled my body. I sat up and stretched, letting the even cooler autumn air soak into my exhausted limbs. I climbed out of bed, kissing the heads of each individual stuffed bear, dog, cat, and whatever else on my bed. I cleared my bedroom floor in a couple skips and my door whistled open. I took a deep breath of bacon.

  "God morgen, kjære!" Tord's enthusiastic Norwegian accent sounded through the hall. I smiled at him, but before I could reply, Tom's exhausted voice interrupted me.

  "No one can understand you. Let me have my depression sleep..." Tom groaned. I smiled at his very childish statement as he slipped back into his room. Tord grumbled at the non-visible Brit as he walked towards me.

  "What I said was 'Good morning, dear'," he sighed as he stumbled away. My face burned as he called me that. Sure, Tord has been flirting with me recently, but I don't know how to feel. I mean, I have a huge crush on the guy, but come on! I soon got over my emotions and scurried to the kitchen with Tord. My mind was whirling and I needed food.

Tord's POV

  Jehovah just had to ruin a cute moment between me and (Y/N), didn't he? I get it, he sleeps... a lot... but he can't blame me for giving him the chance to actually live life. I heard small, quick footsteps behind me. I smiled warmly at the thought of a lightly flustered (Y/N) following behind me. Her gorgeous (h/l) (h/c) hair bobbing behind as she hopped down the stairs, her bright (e/c) eyes, and flawless (s/t) skin. I love everything about her.

  I reached the kitchen where Edd finished making bacon and eggs. I reached for a plate when delicate and petite (s/t) hands snagged one. I chuckled at her quick, skittish action as I turned to see her heaping food onto her plate. I wondered how such a beautiful woman could eat that much. Though, thoughts aside, Edd taped my shoulder. His devious and sarcastic grin made me skeptical.

  "Watching you're girlfriend again, Tord?" he smirked. I glared at him, my face blaring. He watched in crude humor as I ignored him and sat down at the table. I could only focus on (Y/N). I daydreamed about her, even while eating once Edd got my food for me. I always daydream when I'm bored.

  "Tord, are you even listening?" Matt's pleading voice squeaked. I shook my head and he sighed. He ignored whatever he was talking about as he started to wolf down his eggs. That was when (Y/N) piped in. Her soft voice is always welcome.

  "Tord, I think you should listen. It's a good story," she chirped. I smiled intently as I looked at Matt.

  "Alright, then. Go on, Matt," I encouraged. I swear, if it wasn't for needing to listen to Matt's squabble about his favorite mirror, I could watch (Y/N) smile all day. As soon as the story finished, I nodded and got up.

  "Lovely story, Matt. But, now, my guns beckon me. I haven't cleaned them in two weeks," I excused myself as Matt and (Y/N) laughed. I could barely handle the pure love and innocence radiating off (Y/N), right now. I left the dining room and stole away to my bedroom. I wasn't lying about the guns.

(Y/N)'s POV

  My head was spinning. All I could think of was Tord. I saw him staring at me through the story. I couldn't decide being uncomfortable or flattered. I was still laughing, though, as Edd and Matt told joke after joke. I felt at home in the kitchen, but my heart yearned for Tord.

  After another half hour, I scaled the stairs to Tord's room and knocked. He quickly opened. His hands smelled of gunpowder and cleaning supplies. A cloth was in his free hand as he gave welcoming smile. It was a nice smile.

  "Hi, (Y/N)! Come in, come in," he purred as he ushered me in. I smiled at how open he was. I saw the row of freshly cleaned guns on his bed, until Tord started packing them away. I watched carefully.

  "Weren't expecting visitors, eh?" I joked. Tord laughed and nodded.

  "Always," he snorted back in reply. I watched curiously as he finally put away the rag and the last of his guns. He wiped his hands on his jeans and turned to me.

  "Why are you here, anyway?" he asked. I froze, not wanting to admit my feelings yet. I wasn't afraid he won't like me, I was afraid how I was going to tell him. I stood there, sweating, for what felt like hours.

  "Uh... I-I'm not completely s-sure..." I lied horribly. Tord raised and eyebrow and chuckled.

  "You are terrible at lying, sweetheart," he laughed. I sweated more as Tord spoke. He was making this harder for me to admit.

  "I just... I wanted to-"

  "Admit you're feelings?" he teased. But for me, it was real. I nodded slowly, watching the humor on his face morph into shock.

  "I wanted to tell you... I-I l... I lo-"

  "I love you, too, (Y/N)," Tord smiled as he hugged me. I grinned and hugged back. We broke apart and stared at each other for a solid minute until he leaned in.

  "Tord, what are you doing?" I giggled. He smiled as his eyes sparkled playfully.

  "Doing what I wanted to do for a long time," he murmured. He kissed me quickly before pulling away. I blushed heavily as I gingerly touched my lips, reliving the feeling repeatedly. Tord smiled and hugged me again. His accent soothed me.

  "You're so cute when you're flustered, sugar,"

  "You're so cute when you get soft, spice,"

  "Wait... what did you call me?"