Training Wheels (Young! Tom X Young! Shy! Reader)

(A/N: 40 READS!? I just started this not too long ago!)

(Y/N)'s POV

  It was the first day of Kindergarten, and I rode my bicycle to school with me. I parked my bike outside school, and walked in. I saw many kids tracking mud and rain into the classrooms, until I reached mine. I went inside to see my new teacher, Mrs. Davidson(Yes, she is a teacher at my school). I waved, and she smiled.

  "Hi, (Y/N)! How are you?" she asked politely. I went inside and saw many kids.

  Two of them wore green, yet they were different

  Two of them wore green, yet they were different. One was small, innocent, and childish while the other was mature - to the point he had a mustache - and taller than the other. The more childish kid in green was with a couple other people; a ginger in a light gray hoodie, a boy in a red hoodie, and a boy in a yellow shirt with no eyes, and he was kinda cool. The other green-wearing boy was with one kid with a lollipop and blue shirt and another boy with blonde hair and glasses. The boy with a red hoodie from the one group also seemed acquainted with a boy with dark brown hair, a blue shirt, and thick eyebrows. I shuffle over to my seat and sit down, covering my head with my favorite (F/C) hoodie. I sat between the boy with no eyes and the one in the blue shirt.

  "Hi, I'm Jon," the one in the blue shirt told me as I sat down.

  "Hi, Jon, I'm (Y/N)," I tell him. The other boy looks around the room boredly.

  "I like your hoodie," the boy with no eyes compliments me. I blush slightly and smile.

  "Thank you," I reply. He nods and I listen as class starts.

- A Whole School Day Later -

  I walked over to my bike, to see the boy with no eyes again. He walks over to me and looks at my bike. I notice him lift his head towards me. He turns to me and smiles. He holds out his hand.

  "Nice bike. Sorry I wasn't very talkative. I'm not very social, but you seem cool," he admits. I smile and shake his hand.

  "No worries. Hey, wanna ride my bike? I don't have to go home just yet," I ask him. He rubs the back of his head.

  "I don't know how to ride," he shyly tells me. I smile and hold his hand, earning me a blush from him.

  "Well, I can teach you!" I respond.

- Many Years Later - 

Tom's POV

  I was sitting on the couch. I was watching TV, when Edd ran into the room. I looked boredly up at him as he panted. What's the hurry? I wondered. I got up, leaving my canister on the couch. I shoved my hands into my pockets and looked at Edd.

  "What is it, Edd?" I ask as Edd walked over. His smile lit up the room.

  "We have a new neighbor next door!" he said. I rolled my 'eyes' and walk to the window. I see a familiar (H/C) woman stand outside, unpacking. She had gorgeous (E/C) eyes and a (F/C) hoodie covering her slim body. I stare, and I run outside. I stop beside her, and she looks up at me.

  "(Y/N)?" I ask, astounded. She stares at me, and cracks a smile.

  "Tom?" she asks, exasperated. Edd leaves the house and stares at us.

  "You know her, Tom?" he questions. I turn and grin.

  "Edd, this is (Y/N), from Kindergarten!" I exclaim. Edd gasps and run over. He hugs (Y/N) and grins.

  "(Y/N)! So good to see you!" he cries. (Y/N) smiles and hugs Edd back.

  "Edd, can I talk to (Y/N) in private?" I plead him. Edd nods and leaves. (Y/N) looks at me, confused.

  "Why do you want to speak privately-" she begins, yet I stop her by kissing her. She kisses back after a few seconds, and we then break apart.

  "Because I wanted to do that ever since Kindergarten," I smile. We kiss again, and a new relationship begins between us.

(A/N: Sorry to say, but I was kinda bored writing this. I prefer 'Maybe, Just Maybe' for anyone who didn't read it. If that doesn't float your boat, maybe 'Dangerous Woman' will.)