Her (Matt X Brave! Reader) *FLUFF*

Matt's POV

  Wow. That's all I can say. Wow. (Y/N) is probably the most daring, intelligent, and caring person I've ever known. Though, she ties with me in the beauty department. I can't even believe to think this woman came into my life in the most unexpected way. No, she didn't fall from the sky like you would think.

  She came from an alleyway.

  It was the middle of the summer, and everything was against me. Tom was out drunk with Edd keeping him company while Tord was sick at home. I was going grocery shopping to get Tord some soup. Since Edd and Tom took the car, I had to walk. I was passing an alleyway when a man walked up to me down the street. I was about to step aside and let the less-handsome man pass, when he shoved me into the alley. He glanced at the surroundings, checking the clear, only to duck into the darkness.

  "Give me all your money, pal," he growled. My knees where shaking and my hands where trying to push the man away to no avail.

  "Not the face!" I pleaded. Just then, the most gorgeous female voice I've ever heard interrupted our little scene.

  "He won't hurt your precious face," a woman giggled. Though, it wasn't a happy-go-lucky giggle. No, she sounded dangerous. I was about to start sobbing, believing she was in cahoots with the man. Just as I prepared for my wallet to be forcefully stolen by either male or female hands, and I heard the impact of knuckled against skin. I opened my blue-gray eyes to see the woman hovering over the bandit.

  "Wh-what..?" I stammered. She turned to me, her stunning (e/c) eyes piercing the dark like daggers. She smiled warmly, and helped me up. We soon left the alley with the police dragging the unconscious man away. Instead of abandoning me to the dangerous streets of London, she walked me home safely. I felt safe with her, and I hoped we could grow a strong friendship. When she left, I thought she didn't think the same way, until I checked my overcoat pocket to find her number.

Now, it was about two years afterward, and I've grown to have an alarmingly huge crush on her. The mystery woman was, as I soon found out, (Y/N). She was a powerful and brave woman with a passion for helping others. Though, when I found out she lived with her parents, I was having none of it. I invited her to live here, and even offered to sleep in my old room. Yet, she insisted I stayed in the crowded attic and she would sleep in the room downstairs. She was surprisingly comfy in there.

(Y/N)'s POV

  I walked into the living room, watching Matt tell the story of how we met to Edd for the one thousandth time. Poor guy, I chuckled to myself. I headed for the two men and sat next to them. Matt's face got red, and Edd grinned profusely. I found it odd, but I ignored it.

  "Matt, leave the poor man alone, alright?" I sighed. Matt nodded, and headed for his room. As soon as he left, Edd scooted over to me, and snickered. I eyed him carefully, hoping he would give off some signal of what he was doing. I didn't need one, soon later.

  "Ya know, Matt has huge feelings for you," he purred. His expression showed great bravery in going behind Matt's back. I sighed, smiling. I pictured the way Matt looked at me everyday, and found that not too hard to believe. I opened my eyes, staring Edd down. A dangerous glint caught his attention.

  "Alright, I believe you. But, go behind Matt's back again, and I'll kill you," I hissed. Edd nodded vigorously. He got up and scurried to his room, probably to animate some more. I shook my head as I watched him leave. That man is gonna be something special, I thought sarcastically.