Luv (Texting! Edd X Texting! Reader) *FLUFF*

(*Sigh.* Fine. I'm only doing this 'cause I enjoyed writing the last one. That's right, I had fun writing it. Enjoy your story. [Bold = Edd/Underlined = You])

(Y/N)'s POV

  I was sitting on my couch, reading Wattpad on my phone. Someone under the user @Firestorm754 was writing a pretty good story called 'Mirajane', and I was enveloped in it. So, I was pretty startled when my phone dinged to signal me someone texted. I opened up my messages and sighed happily as I noticed it was from Edd. I opened up our chat and read his latest message.

  Hi, (Y/N)! Wat u doing?

  I sighed, and rolled my eyes. Use grammar, Edd, please. I hate to be a Grammar Nazi, but come on. I texted back, voicing my thoughts.

  I'm good. Though, you should start using grammar, Edd.

  I know, I just don't car. Fite meh, (Y/N)

   I groaned, and went back to the story. I was starting to get engrossed again, when Edd texted me again. I growled in annoyance as I opened the chat.

  Text meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

  Fine, weirdo.

  Yay! So, do ya want me to come ovr?

  Yeah, just, start using grammar. PLZ

  Who's not using grammr now?

  I groaned at Edd's immaturity, and shut off my phone. I went around the house picking up what was needed, and went back to the fridge. Ever since Edd became a regular house guest, Cola was always well stocked. So, I pulled out a can for him and sat on the couch. I waited for Edd, jumping when I heard the doorbell. I dashed for the knob, opening it just as Edd was about to knock again. He looked cute, his fist raised to knock again.

  "Come in," I smirked. Edd chuckled and walked in. His face was almost as red as a cola can. I was thinking of all the reasons why, until my heart fluttered. I had a crush on Edd for a while now, and I thought hopefully he did, too. On me, not himself. We don't need another Matt.

  "Thanks," he muttered. I watched him curiously as he sat on the couch. He looked around patiently as I walked back. It was adorable how he played with his thumbs boredly as I sat down. A moment later, he took in a deep breath and pulled out his phone in a manner that made it look like he was about to do something important. I flopped my head back, groaning. Back on his phone!? I growled mentally.

  That was when I got a message from Edd on my phone. I picked it up, and read the messaged posted on the chat.

  Hey, can I tell you something??

  I stiffened. He was using grammar. This was important. I ignored his lack of interest in being over at my house, so I responded.

  Of course. Anything, for you.

  I groaned and face palmed myself for my cheesy text. I heard Edd's phone go off, and he read it with a smile. His face was even more red now, as he chuckled happily at his screen. That was when my phone chirped to my attention once more.

  I luv you, very very much~ <3

  My heart picked up speed, my face went red, and my hand flew to my mouth. I tried to conceal my joy quickly, but Edd noticed it quicker. He grinned widely, and leaned over to hug me. I hugged him back, smiling ear to ear. He sighed happily in my ear before letting go.

  "And I mean it," he giggled, before I remembered the cola. I turned and grabbed the can. I held it out to Edd, offering him the can. He eyed the can exitedly, snagging it faster than a rattlesnake would strike. He pressed the can to his lips and sipped the sugary drink. He lowered the can, and sighed in delight. Edd  was about to thank me, but I beat him to it.

  "Take it as an 'I love you, too,'" I purred. He smiled at me, and kissed me. I was taken aback, until I slowly eased into it. After a few moments, we pulled away. The rest of the night, we watched YouTube and cuddled. Mirajane - as good as it was - could wait until Edd left.

  (Welp. I enjoyed that as much as I did the last one. Take it with gratitude, (Y/N).)