Behind Bars and Hearts (Red Leader X Police Officer! Reader)

Requested by TheWorldBoresMe

(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/d) = Favorite drink

Tord's POV

  Aw faen! That was all I thought when I heard sirens down the dark, midnight ally. Before me lay a dead man - that I killed. As the Red Leader, some men need to be... 'put down'. Though, the cops could get in the way. I was about to cart my victim away when a cold, female voice stopped me.

  "Hands in the air, Red," she hissed. I turned to meet the woman. I was shocked by how pretty she was... for a cop. She had (h/c) hair that shimmered with blue and red siren lights. Her (e/c) eyes sparkled dangerously in the cold moonlight. I smirked as I raised my hands.

  "Good evening officer...?"

  "Officer 'None of your business'," she growled as she stalked towards me. Her tone was supposedly intimidating. Yet, I found it dangerously attractive. As she drew closer, her canine teeth glinted in the moonlight. The soft glow from her vehicle made her (e/c) eyes twinkle. This woman was not afraid of me. Everyone feared me, so this was new to me. It made me feel a connection to her; good or bad.

  "Well, Officer 'None of your business', what did I do wrong?" I twittered sarcastically. Her expression hardened. She was obviously not very humorous. Or she was hiding it. If she was, she was doing a good job.

  "Don't play dumb with me, Red," she spat my name like she was cussing by saying it. I smirked and walked up to her. In the pale street lights, I could tell she was blushing. I guess I had that effect on people. I bent down to her level and chuckled. Her dark eyes showed her glowering anger. Yet, her blush was growing deep red.

  "Are you saying my name like it's a bad word? Ouch, that hit where it hurts," I sarcastically chuckled. The officer snarled at me, not scaring me in the slightest. I smirked as she stood up on her tippy toes to meet my face. Her breath tickled my lips. Her breath smelled of (f/f) and (f/d).

  "Your name is practically swearing, Tord," she hissed.

  "So you do know my name," I smarted. She grabbed my coat collar and dragged me to her height. Her eyes locked with mine, and my gray seemed the blend with her (e/c). I was about to expect a scolding, when I felt warm lips press against mine. I smirked as I kissed back. This startled her as she jumped back. My smirk remained as she stared at me, her face all red.

  "What? You kissed me first. Besides, you're pretty attractive.... for a cop," I mused. She looked up at me, and growled. It sounded more like an aggravated purr. It was making me swoon mentally. I wanted to kiss her again, now.

  "You're coming with me, Tord," she snorted. I followed without hesitation as she got in the car. I sat in the back as she started up the engine. I heard her grumbling to herself, but nothing was audible. I wanted to hear her lovely voice, even if it was rough and cold.

(Y/N)'s POV

  He kissed me back! Why did he kiss me back!? Was this a joke? Is he trying to get to me? I yelled in my thoughts. I have tracked Tord for years. Sure, my hatred for him grew, but so did a burning love for him. He was brave, smart, strong, handsome, and sly.

  That was when a thick Norwegian accent interrupted me. It sounded like heaven's bells ringing in my ears. I wanted to ignore his sweet voice, but he lured me in. He was toxic and addicting. I wanted to hear him. So, I did.

  "Where are you taking me Officer 'None of your business'?" he asked innocently. He was not innocent. Yet, he sounded like a sweet child asking his mother a question. I simply just growled and turned to him as soon as we got a red light. This man would be the end of me.

  "We're going to prison. Where you belong. Scum like you don't deserve pity, Tord," I hissed. This must have hurt him. He shrunk back and his eyes widened. It broke me to see him like this, but I forced myself to like it. He broke the law, so I should break him.

(At Prison)

  I stood in front of the bars of Tord's cell. His whimpering made my heart shatter, yet it couldn't show. Why was it him I had to fall for? Why not my chief, or co-worker, or even the creep across my street? Why Tord Larsson, the leader of the Red Army? I knew the answer, and it stung. I was just like him.

  I had been a criminal years ago. I stopped when I saw how much power the officers had. I didn't want to get locked up or killed, so I ended my reign of terror. They accepted me, but I had to start from being lower than dirt. Now, I'm here. Guarding the man that I loved and connected with. It pained me to see him like this. So I sighed, and did the unthinkable.

  "I'll let you go this once, Tord," I spat. I turned to see his overjoyed expression. Hurt still lay under the surface, but it didn't matter. This man has committed homicide, battery, assault, robbery, and Communist efforts. He should feel regret and hurt. Yet, it wasn't what was hurting him. It was my coldness towards him.

  I swung his cell door askew, making it shake and hit the wall with a clunk. Tord ran out to hug me, his soft, tanned, scarred hands holding me gently. I blushed madly as he kissed me roughly. It was passionate yet loving, and I was taken aback. His eyes were closed as he hummed happily. I kissed back slowly, enjoying his warmth. I felt him grin into the kiss.

  "Officer, leave this place with me. Be my queen. You will never be caught. Your reign will live as long as you do, and as long as you stay with me. Accept my offer, Officer-...?" he paused. I giggled and kissed his nose.

  "Officer (Y/N). Or should I say, Queen (Y/N). I will leave with you, Tord," I crooned. He chuckled and kissed me again. It was soft and sweet, not like his previous one. It was warm and gentle, like his touch.

  "I think you should stop saying my name like that, first,"

(I was writing like crazy last night, I went to finish it off today, only to find that my progress wasn't saved. 50% of this was rewritten.)