Beauty and the Beast (Monster! Tom X Beautiful! Reader X Jealous! Tord)

(Requested by Manglebound4life)

Tom's POV

  The world was whirling in my mind. Sights and sounds clouded my senses. A whirlwind of scents filled my nose. I was standing on my balcony, spring continuing in the background of France while my castle remained in permafrost. The glaciers of gargoyles glared - say that 4 times fast - past the trees and into the dense population of wolves. I could hear the whiney of a horse in the distance.

  I pity those that lived with no guilt. It was if they had nothing to think over. No doubts in their minds. That must be bliss to them. Yet, so much more haunts me. The witch was cruel with her punishment. Turning into a monster is not how you want to spend your life.

Tord's POV

  My horse trots into town, the air filled with the scent of bread. I looked over at the group of adoring women. I wince as they notice me. I lay my horse to rest at the local stable. I walk confidently towards the outskirts of town. That was where the love of my life lived; (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s POV

  I knew there was a monster in the forest. He lives in a giant castle with permanent ice and snow. But I knew he wasn't horrible. He was kind and gentle. He had a nasty temper, but he was still sweet. He had a habit of getting drunk, but was quite kind and considerate both sober and intoxicated. I knee this because my father met him.

  He got lost in the wood and the monster found him. He insisted to be called 'the Beast'. When my father returned, he told me his story. Yet, no one else believes him. Especially not Tord. Tord says that there can't be a monster - monsters don't exist.

  I hear a knock on the door. It was a hard knock. I knew exactly who it was. My father ran to get the door before I could warn him. Suddenly, Tord stood in the doorway. His red jacket and black pants were covered in dust and leaves. Before coming in, he wiped himself off.

  "Sorry for the mess. I was out hunting. I tried to catch a deer for you," he added to me. I roll my eyes, yet my blush grew impending. I will admit, he was more hot headed and less open minded than I liked. But he was still a great guy. He's kind, considerate, loyal, strong, smart, and quite handsome.

  "It's no issue, Tord, come on in," my father invited. He loved the idea of me and Tord getting married. He could protect me and make me feel like a queen. And since I was quite the book worm, I could teach Tord how to read and even teach him some things. Yet, Tord always turned into a blushing mess at the thought. He would love to marry me, but he always thought I wouldn't agree to it. For me, I want to see all my choices first - that includes the monster in the castle.

  "Dad, can I go into the forest tomorrow?" I ask.

  "W-why would you want to do that?" he stammers. I turn to him. I gave him the look only we share. It was the one that he knew by heart. I wanted to meet the monster. I never have before.

  "Alright, but take Tord with you. He can protect you if the wolves attack," he says quickly. Wolves attacked him when he got lost. The Beast found him and saved his life. Tord nods and stands beside me.

  "I'd loose my life for her," he announces.

  "Sure you would," I grunt, yet a large blush covers my face.

Tom's POV

(Time Skip)

  I see two horses fading into view. I immediately call for Edd and Matt; a candle stick and a clock. Edd hops into view and smiles at me. His once bright, brown eyes were now carved into the body. Matt followed suit, looking into a handheld mirror. I roll my eyes and gently take the mirror from him.

  "Matt, listen. Remember that man I saved? I know that his daughter is coming here. I need awe her. She can save us from this curse," I tell them calmly. Edd nods and runs off whilst Matt whines and skulks on.

(Time Skip)

(Y/N)'s POV

  The doors open slowly as me and Tord approach the castle. Looks like the Beast was awaiting us. I look up at a large silhouette. A handsome man with horns, claws, pointed ears, and a tail - all a dark purple - held the doors open for us. This was the Beast. I blush lightly at his enticing appearance. Tord did not take well to this.

  "Come in, I insist," the Beast purrs happily to us.

  "What is your name?" Tord shouts to him.

  "My name is Thomas Thompson. Yet, I insist you call me 'the Beast'."

(Time Skip)

  Two long hours passed as I got to meet the Beast. He was kind and gentle, as well as intelligent and quiet. He liked books and animals. Him and Tord didn't get along as I realised both men had affection for me. Tord wanted to marry me and treat me to a life of conformity and sanctuary. The Beast wished to marry me and let me reign the castle and forest. I could come and go as I please, as well as own the castle library as my own domain.

  It was time to choose as dinner was prepared for the three of us. Tord was anxious and strained. The Beast was calm and less paranoid of losing my love. Though, from his darting black eyes and flattened ears, he did truly worry. So, I took all of dinner to think. Who deserved my hand in marriage? That's when Tord interrupted me anxiously.

  "The time to pick is now, (Y/N). Who will you marry?" his voice growls in fear.

Tord's Ending

  I look up from my plate. I sigh as I search his eyes. Those gorgeous silver eyes that belonged to the man whom would die for me. That was the kind of man I needed. I loved Tord, even if it meant giving up on the Beast. I stood and smiled weakly.

  "I choose Tord," I mutter. Tord's face lit up as the Beast nods. His face was solemn and he grew teary eyed. He wipes it away as he stands as well. I knew he wanted to be left to his heartbreak.

  "Thank you for your stay. I wish you two a merry wedding," he replies as he leads us to the door. Tord held my hand the entire time.

Tom's Ending

  "I chose the Beast," I blatantly answer. Tord looks hurt and in emotional shambles. Yet, the Beast looked ecstatic. He was grinning ear to ear. He stood as walked over to me, only to kiss my hand. His lips were soft and gentle. I wonder if they tasted as sweet as his personality.

  "My dear, I am greatly honored. Ride home to tell your father. I will await you, my love," he adds lovingly. Tord snorts and wipes away impending tears. As Tord gathers our horses, Tom kisses my forehead and wishes us luck.

  "Stay safe,"