Who Do You Choose? (Jon X Birthday! Reader X Mark)

(Requested by @Firestorm754 . This is an interesting take for a story, and I like it. Also, my birthday in on June 7th, so it fits.)

  Jon's POV

  It's (Y/N)'s birthday today, and I want it to be the best for her. She deserves only the best for her birthday. Though, I have one thing in the way; Mark. He's liked (Y/N) for a while, too, and he wants to admit his feelings on her birthday. If only I had the courage to do the same. But, it'll be hard for me and (Y/N), considering she'll have to make a choice. I'll just stand aside for Mark, considering he'll want to make her happy.

  "Jon! Stop standing around, and wrap the presents!" Eduardo barked from beside me. I was wrapping (Y/N)'s birthday presents while Mark practiced his routine of asking (Y/N) in the bathroom mirror and Eduardo inspected my wrapping. I swear, I'm doing all the work. I sighed heavily as I wrapped the last one. Eduardo inspected it, and deemed it as the best wrapping I did for the whole batch.

  "I'm ready to ask out (Y/N)," Mark proclaimed joyously as he marched into the room. He looked quite proud of himself. I was about to ask how he was going to do it, but, I decided that it was just going to break my heart further. So, me and Eduardo packed the car while Mark started it up. I was last one in as Mark sped away, high-tailing it for (Y/N)'s house.

(Y/N)'s POV

  I wasn't having an extravagant party. I was just having a small get together with my closest friends... and Eduardo. I heard a car pull up into my driveway, and soon later the doorbell rang. I swung the door open to see Mark, Jon, and Eduardo standing at my doorstep. Jon was carrying a few presents while Mark grinned at me.

  "Come on in!" I chirped excitedly. The three men walking in, Jon entering last and closing the door behind himself. I was happy to take the gifts out of his hands, allowing his to sit on the couch. I laid the gifts on the kitchen table, then returning. I finally scanned the expressions on my guests' faces. Mark looked exhilarated, Jon looked nervous but happy, and Eduardo looked like he could not care less about me or my party. He only came because he might get diet cola and alcohol.

  "What are we doing first, (Y/N)?" Mark asked impatiently.

  "Party games!" I yelped. Eduardo groaned, Mark forced a smile, and Jon was obviously exited.

  "Yes!" Jon cried with joy. I grinned and giggled. Jon was always one of my favorite people. Though, I saw jealousy grow on Mark's face. You'll get your turn, I hissed at him mentally.

  "What are we playing?" Eduardo grunted. I smirked widely as I sat on the chair facing the couch.

  "Truth or Dare!" I growled in excitement. Mark froze, so that I thought he would turn to solid ice. Eduardo groaned louder than previously.

  "That game is for babies! Plus, we all know that it's used for most of the 'X Readers' on the internet," Eduardo explained. We all stared at him in confusion, resulting in an eye roll from Eduardo. "You'll see later," he grumbled, heading towards the kitchen. From then on, me, Jon, and Mark played Truth or Dare.

(5 minutes later)

  "You're turn, (Y/N)! Truth or dare me," Mark pressed. I sighed, the question flowing out with my breath.

  "Truth or dare, Mark?" I asked. He grinned and looked me in the eyes.

  "Truth,"

  "Do you have a crush on anyone?" I tweeted.

  "Y-yes..." he stammered.

  "Who!?" I howled. Eduardo could obviously hear me.

  "Remember the 'X Readers'!" Eduardo snapped. I glared at the doorway, expecting him to erupt into laughter. None came, so I resumed the game.