EMO-tions (Tord X Emo! Reader)

(Requested by TheWorldBoresMe )

(Y/N)'s POV

  I sat on my bed, reading Wattpad and browsing Tunblr. What else am I supposed to do? Contribute to society? What even is that? Anyways, I got bored and decided that I might as well go shopping. Not because I like it, but because Hot Topic had a sale and I need to go.

  I got into the store, and I was instantly met with Rick and Morty, Steven Universe, Melanie Martinez, Five Nights at Freddy's, and Harry Potter. I watched in amusement - A.K.A. I was laughing my butt off - at this girl buying anything and everything Hufflepuff. I walked up to the (favorite fandom at Hot Topic) isle. Behind me, the Hufflepuff's sister was drooling over South Park. I found what I wanted and wandered to the counter. The cashier smiled at me.

  "Hello, is that all you want?" they asked kindly. I nodded and handed her my item. I handed her the money, and she counted change. But... she handed me back more than what is change, even with the sale.

  "I think your mistaken, the item is--"

  "I know the price, ma'am, but another costumer insisted that his change was spent on your purchase," she pointed to a tall man in the back. He was looking at t-shirts, and I blushed. He had a red hoodie that hugged his muscular body. His caramel hair was tied back into a ponytail. His silver eyes inspected a certain Rick and Morty shirt closely.

 His silver eyes inspected a certain Rick and Morty shirt closely

  I intended to just walk away but my mind started screaming. Oh my god he's so HOT. I need to say thank you! Besides, he has one hella fine body! I blushed at my own thoughts, but I walked over anyway. What harm could come out of this? I'm just crossing my fingers that Cthulhu spares me.

  "U-um... hi," I stuttered as I walked up to him. He turned to look at me and smiled. Dang it! He has a chipped tooth, too!? That's so attractive!! I blushed harder and looked away to calm my blazing cheeks.

  "Thank you for using your change to buy my stuff," I muttered. He smiled.

  "You're welcome," he said politely. An accent, too!? This is torture! I blame it on Cthulhu!! I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back.

  "Hey, my name is Tord, by the way. Do you wanna get something to eat from the food court? They make the best (f/f),"

  "That's my favorite food" I squealed. He chuckled and picked out his shirt from the rack. He went over to pay as I silently died inside. He nodded to the cashier as he said something and walked back. He smiled and and put his hands in his hoodie pocket.

  "Ya ready?" he asked. I nodded and we left the store. I clashed against him as he was dressed in bright red, but everything I wore was black. It was funny, though, how much we had in common. We laughed, we cried, and laughed some more over the stupidest things.

  We grew to become great friends. It was really nice. I loved spending time with him, but I grew to have a crush on him. About two years after meeting him, I was sitting on my bed. Reading Wattpad. Looking at Tumblr. Being bored out of my mind.

  That was when he knocked. I looked up and welcomed him in. Tord came in, his hands behind his back, and his face redder than Cartman's jacket. I tilted my head as he spoke. His voice wavered and stuttered.

  "(Y-Y/N), we have been f-friends now for t-two years, a-a-and....," he didn't look at me. He handed me a sticky note before running away. I found it pretty adorable. I looked at the sticky note and blushed madly. It had hearts all over it, and it read in red ink; Will you go out with me?

Tord's POV

  I was a blushing mess in the closet. I hoped (Y/N) wouldn't laugh. I really hoped they wouldn't hate me. I was a nervous wreck until the door creaked open. I looked over to see a paper airplane zoom into the room. I caught it and unfolded the paper. In black ink, hearts dotted the paper.

  My own heart exploded in relief and joy. I leaned back against the wall and smiled. I could feel her warmth against the paper. I nearly fell asleep from the peaceful silence. I looked back down at the paper.

  Yes.

(I forgot to mention...

I'm tHE HUFFLEPUFF--)