Howl (Alpha! Tord X Omega! Heartbroken! Reader)

(I have grown obsessed with the Omegaverse AU. I love the idea of humans having a pack mentality. I personally would be a very aggressive omega. Art is by Moho on Tumblr. She changes her full URL a lot...)

(Y/N)'s POV

  I scream into the sky in agony. The purple horizon begged for me to vocalise my pain. My mate just broke up with me. That's why he didn't mark me. He was cheating on me with that dumb beta! I huddle myself into a ball and sob. That's when I smell the intoxicating scent of an alpha, and it wasn't my ex-mate.

  "Ma'am, are you alright," a Norwegian accent asked kindly. I look up and see the most handsome man. His tanned skin covered firm muscles. Caramel hair fluffed out against the night air allowed it's bangs to overshadow sparkling silver eyes. His red hoodie covered his thin yet muscular body.

 His red hoodie covered his thin yet muscular body

  "I-I'll be fine," I whimper. He notices my light blush. He looks down at himself, and even checks the fly of his black jeans. He looks back up at me after not finding a problem. It was adorable, so I smile and giggle. He smiles at my laughter and lifts me off the ground.

  "What was that blush for?" he asked politely with slight humor.

  "I don't know. Maybe it's because I've never seen such a handsome alpha before," I smile. He blushes and shyly returns the smile. He looks up at the sky, craning his neck. His eyes sparkled like the stars when he saw the moon. He sighs and turns to me.

  "Can I howl..?" he asks shyly. I giggle and nod. He sighs in relief as he faces the moon again. He parts his lips and howls. It was a long, beautiful sound. It was like honey to my ears. Maybe it was just my omega instincts.

  "You're howl is beautiful," I mutter without thought. He turns to me and blushes. His angular face combined with the red hue made him look sweet and soft. Quite the contrary to his strong, commanding demeanour and scent. He smiles and pets my head without a second thought.

  "Thank you. Ya know, I'd be surprised if a beautiful, kind omega like you didn't have a mate," he adds. I blush and look away. The scars of my ex-mate's cheat open into wounds. The world wouldn't let me go free. Not tonight.

  "My mate cheated on me," I sigh. The man looked horrified. Horror turned to empathy and pity. Empathy and pity turned to hate and anger. He looks back from where we came.

  "I swear, I'm gonna kick his-,"

  "I'm fine," I interrupt. He looks back at me. His face was soft again. He hugs me and holds me close. I stiffen at this action, but I quickly accept it and hug back. He smiles and gently pets me.

  "He doesn't deserve you. Please, let me make things right. Let me be your new mate," he purrs. I look up at him. My face was completely red.

  "I just met you! And don't you have a mate?" I ask.

  "I don't have a mate. All the other omegas only want me for my looks, not me. You seem more thought out than that. Besides, if you don't like me, you can leave whenever you want. And I doubt I could ever dislike you," he smiles.

  "Why is that..?" I ask.

  "Because the plot says so," he chuckles. I tilt my head.

  "What plot?" Tord sighs and kisses me.

  "Oh, nevermind. Let's go home,"