Doubt (Scared!Tom X Amnesia!Reader)

Tom's POV

  How was I supposed to live like this..? (Y/N) has been unconscious for months now, and I can't get her out of my head. Me and (Y/N) have been best friends since high school, and I've grown to have feelings for her. But, now she is unconscious. Why? Because Tord decided to hurt me in a way I would never forget.... or forgive. Edd knocked on my bedroom door as I cried on my bed.

  "Tom, you've been in there since yesterday. Come out. Me and Matt are worried," he muttered through the door. My eyeless sockets were brimmed with tears, so it was hard to keep my voice steady. I could feel the shaking of my words to the point I thought I could touch them.

  "I'm not c-coming out until (Y-Y/N) is awake..." I sobbed. Edd's snickering just made my tears flow faster. "What's so funny..?"

  "(Y/N) is awake, Tom. We're going to visit her," Edd giggled. I felt my heart go from charcoal black to golden once again. She was awake, was all I could think. I dashed out of my room, accidentally knocking Edd into the wall.

  "She's awake!" I cried joyously. I sprinted down the stairs, until Matt caught me by the wrist.

  "You can't go out like that!" he scolded me.

  "And why not?" I scoffed. I need to see (Y/N)!

  "Look down and see why!" Edd howled in laughter as he hopped down the staircase. I looked down, and was embarrassed with myself. I was so happy I didn't realize I was only in my ASDF shirt and boxers. I huffed, and stomped upstairs.

  "I'll be back,"

(Y/N)'s POV

  I sat up in my hospital bed, my ears ringing. What was going on? Where was I?

  Who was I?

  I looked around and saw recollections of faded memories and affection. Blue roses and (favorite flowers) were put in vases around my bedside. A picture of me and a strange man with no eyes and a blue hoodie stood by its lonesome on the nightstand. I noticed cards on every since square inch of the visitors table in the corner of the room. I stood and hobbled over to them. I opened the first one I saw; one with a (f/c) envelope and blue writing. I said:

  Dear (Y/N),

  When will you wake up? Me, Edd, and Matt are worried. You've been unconscious for how long? Two months, now? I can't bare it, how long I've gone without you. You made me feel normal and sane. Now that I'm without you, I don't know what to do, besides to cover my misery with a mask of my normal self. If you woke up, I would be able to pull away the mask.

  Love,

  Thomas 'Tom' Ridgewell

  I was confused.... who was Tom? I looked through the other letters. Only two weren't from this 'Tom' guy. One was from a guy named Edd, who clearly liked cola by the way he talked and the multiple cola stains on the envelope and paper. The other was from a man named Matt, who talked about himself a lot. From what I saw of Tom, he must like Smirnoff... and me. He seemed very distressed about me. I don't know why...

Tom's POV

  I was finally dressed and outside the hospital. My heart was soaring, and I hope (Y/N)'s heart will too when I see her. I stepped inside, and skipped to the front desk. Since when did I skip...?

  "Who are you looking to visit?" the woman asked. She was a fairly pretty lady with short, brown hair. She was a bit on the chubby side, but her voice was kind and motherly. She had blue/green eyes and a Pokemon necklace sporting a Pokeball.