Alergies (Matt X Neko! Reader)

(Requested by @Manglebound4life)

Matt's POV

  Recently, Tord got this new cat. He says he got it because he is lonely, but that makes it hilarious for Tom. I don't know why. All the cat does is hiss at Tord and mainly keep near me. I think the cat likes me, or something. Too bad I keep sneezing, though. I'm allergy to kitty-cats.

  This makes the cat sad. She mopes around her food, barely drinks her tap-water, and cries at night when Tord locks her in his room. Then again, that is more normal than everything else. But, that particular night, I was snuggled into my purple comforter when I heard human crying. Female human crying. From Tord's room. At first, I expected it to actually be Tord crying over something weird, like Korosensei's death or whatever.

  That was until I heard the woman talk.

  "But I want to see Matt!"

  "He can't see you like this, (Y/N)! Now shut up, before he wakes up and notices your crying,"

  "You're just jealous! This is why I hate you!"

  "Blah blah, yeah, I know you hate me. It's painfully clear. Yet, you can't follow Matt 24/7,"

  "Why not?"

  "Because that's a legal offence,"

  "Never stopped you before, Mr. I-Sneak-Into-My-Neighbor's-Room,"

  "I told you that in confidence!"

  That was when I heard thumping reaching my room in the attic. A soft purr echoed the stairwell. I pretended to be asleep as the door creaked open. In the doorway, a (h/c) haired woman walked in. Cat ears and a tail peeked from her body like natural limbs. I found it cute before I sneezed. This made (Y/N) yelp and run.

  Frick.

  Now she knew I was awake as she scampered back to Tord. But, then a feeling overwhelmed me. It especially overwhelmed my heart. It was warm, fuzzy, and kinda draining. That was when I finally got some sleep...

(Y/N) POV

  "Holy sh-!"

  "No cussing under my roof, young lady!" Tord growled. Man, I hated how he acted like my Dad. He has always been jealous that I loved Matt more than him. The only reason I started hating him in the first place is because he considered naming me 'Lady'. Not only that, but all he fed me for weeks was this sloppy, disgusting slop. He treated me like a common house pet like Ringo!

  Yet, he's been getting better. He got me a (f/c) bed, stuffed animals, and clothes. Yet, he still treated me like I was something he had firmly under his thumb. Yet, he finally got what he wanted; to be respected. I was finally treating him like he was my father ot something.

  "He caught me, Tord! He caught me peeking into his room! As a human, of all things!" I wailed. Tord sighed and hugged me. His contact was not welcome. Yet, he gripped me, not letting me go. He began to pet my ears.

  "(Y/N), just go talk to him. He is Matt for Jesus' sake. He is as dumb as a sack of nails. He'll understand everything."

  "Never call him 'dumb' again," I hissed. Tord let go of me and chuckled. His dang laughter. I hissed louder. This made him smile at me.

  "Okay, I get it. I'll never call him dumb again. Happy, kitten?" he smiled. I rolled my eyes and glared him down. I was about to claw his Norwegian face to shreds.

  "I hate it when you call me that,"

  "Now, now, kitten. Hate is a strong word," he scolded. I swear, is he practicing to be father? Is he gonna adopt or something? Or was he acting for a play, or something?

  "Okay, I dislike it. Better, Dad?" I said in a sarcastic tone. Tord chuckled and petted my hair. He looked me straight in the eye and started talking in a fatherly tone. God, I really did hate him.

  "Much better, kitten. Now, go admit that your hopelessly in love with that ginger," he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and slipped away from him. I quickly exited the room, making my way to the attic. Matt should still be asleep.

  Matt's POV

  The welcoming warmth was soothing. I woke up to calm, quiet, and warmth. I looked down and blushed as I noticed (Y/N) curled up by my stomach. Her cat form looked innocent and unnoticeable amongst my many stuffed animals. I started to smile as she purred and snuggled closer. Her paws kneaded at my legs carefully.

  "Hey, kitty-cat," I cooed. (Y/N)'s fluffy face looked up at me, her (e/c) eyes sparkling in the dark morning. I pet her neck and back as she stood. Her purr echoed against the large room's walls. I reached over and kissed her forehead, making me blush. She just froze and purred heavily.

  "I don't think I'm allergic to you, kitty-cat,"