Long Distance (Tord X Depressed! Reader)

(Requested by Cherry_Stich_Suzuya)

(Y/N)'s POV

  The world seemed cold and bleak, the days passing only to try and entertain. Bird song only seemed to make me crack a fake smile. Scents of vanilla and smoke only made me think of the one thing I loved. I look out the window and saw his face in the clouds. I smile lovestruck at the vision of fluffy horns, silver eyes, and a dashing smile.

  Tord Larsin was all the way in London. The mere thought saddened me as I sat in my American home. I used to live in London until I moved back to America in orders of my concerned family. That made me leave my boyfriend of now 4 years. Since then, we have kept in touch through Skype, Google Hangouts, and Gmail. Yet, his eyes always seemed distant and unhappy. He wanted to feel my warmth and lips on his.

  Feeling the same way, I consoled with Edd. We agreed to have a secret, that Tord could not know. The plan was that I would go over to London to see Tord again. Then, I'll leave after a week, and try to convince my family to let me move back. If I succeed, I'll live the rest of my life with Tord.

(Time Skip)

Tord's POV

  Smoke filled my room as the cigar parts from my lips. I don't care if it kills me. Life without my beloved (Y/N) is worthless. The world turned cold and gray as I imagined an ocean separating her and me. That's when I hear a doorbell, and I sigh. Edd should get it.

  "Oh, here so early?" Edd chimes. I roll my eyes. No one of my interest could be there. I get up from my bed and was about to go downstairs. That was when Edd called.

  "Tord, dress nice! Someone is here to see you!"

  I huff as I pull of my tattered, red hoodie. Instead, I wore black jeans, a white t-shirt, and a red button up. Brushing my messy, caramel hair was a bit of a rough task. I finally sigh and walk downstairs. I showed my discomfort and lack of enthusiasm by sighing.

  "Edd, you know that I-"

  Color flooded back to me and light shone through the windows. Angels sung in my ears. Falling to my knees I started to cry. Seeing her again made me want to plead my thanks to God. She sat in front of my and smiles.

  "Hi, Tord," (Y/N) smiles.

  She is then lifted into my arms as I hold her close. I laugh buoyantly as I rest on forehead on hers. (Y/N) giggles at my joy. I instinctively kiss her soft, sweet lips, causing her to blush. She kisses back, and we only pull away for air.

  "Never leave me again,"

  "I won't," she smiles.

(Time Skip)

  The clunk of boxes land on the tile floor. I wipe sweat off my brow. Looking over at my new wife, (Y/N) Larsin, I smile. She was carrying a tower of boxes in with little trouble. They land with another thud next to my boxes. Our new home was large enough to accommodate me and her, and a few extra rooms.

  "What are we going to fill the four other rooms with?" she asks. Not to toot my own horn, but I bought us a 6 bed, 3 full bath 2 half bath condo on the edge of England. Now we could see the ocean. It took a lot of work, and some help from Edd and (Y/N)'s family. We would have gotten something smaller, but nothing else fitted what (Y/N) wanted.

  "A guest room or two, a lab, and a game room," I say.

  "So, two guest rooms, a lab for you, and a game room for you?" she grunts sarcastically.

  "Of course not! The lab with double as a man cave and the game room is all yours," I purr. Her face lights up as she runs to choose which would be her game room. I already labeled which one would be my lab. So, I chuckle and follow her.

  To think, our relationship used to be long distance.