Marrage Massacre (Tom X Reader X Tord) Part 2

Tord's POV

I stared in horror as Tom hugged (Y/N). MY (Y/N). If he got his way, mine she will no longer be. Tom just proposed to (Y/N), and she agreed. I was burning with fear and fury. I slowly began to draw a gun from my pocket, hoping I won't miss Jehovah. But, (Y/N) has keener eyes than I thought. She reached out her hand to me, in a pleading manner.

"Tord, no!" she cried. As if like a horrible nightmare, (Y/N) stood right in front of Tom, as she said the thing I feared most would come from those saintly lips.

"If you hurt him again, I'll hate you,"

(The Next Morning)

I woke in the morning, hugging my gun close to me. It wasn't loaded, and it was on it's safety setting. I was crying, and my hoodie faintly smelled of the angel herself, (Y/N). Though, my silvery eyes turned more into a copper from all the red in my eyes from the sobbing. I stared at the wall, where on the other side remained Tom's room. In his bed would be Tom, hugging a slightly sleep deprived (Y/N). I could hear the gag inducing songs he hummed to her.

I climbed out of bed, grunting from emotional wounds and weariness. I walked downstairs, only to hear something that made my heart beg for (Y/N), ache for her affection, and cry for her to abandon Tom for me.

"I love you, Tom," (Y/N) yawned. I stifled a tear as I slunk to the living room. I began to watch TV, trying to ignore the sounds of Tom and (Y/N) sweet talking each other. I couldn't bare it anymore, and I went outside. I saw the remains of Tom's proposal. The blanket was packed away, the pillows were on the couch, but the bucket still laid on the hill, tipped over. I kicked it over after Tom carried my angel away. I could see that no ice laid under the rising sun, only pooling mud.

I sat on the step, feeling sorry for myself. I turned on my phone, and began playing 'Goodbye to a World' by Porter Robinson. It fit, for I had to say goodbye to the world I loved so much last night. The world where (Y/N) was in it.

As it played, I got up and walked around the whole block singing. (Y/N) taught me the lyrics. She knows them fairly well. Too bad she will never sing me another song again. I chuckled to myself. You're acting as if she's dead, my subconscious laughed at me. Then my chuckle subsided, and I groaned unhappily. I'm dead to her, though, I grimaced back in my mind. I sighed, and kicked a rock.

"Tom, I swear, if it weren't for (Y/N), you'd be dead right now," I huffed, beginning to cry. I shook my head, and walked back home. This is stupid, I'm stupid. Tom's stupid, my brain retorted. (Y/N) loved him, so Tom won her fair and square. Plus, who knows. She might come crawling back as soon as Tom got drunk and asked her to do something stupid, or did something stupid himself.

I got back to the house, safely but discouraged. As soon as I entered, (Y/N) ran up and hugged me, catching me off guard.

"Where in the world where you!?" she pouted. I sighed, breathing in her scent. God, she smelled better than any flower in Norway.

"Taking a walk to clear my thoughts," I spoke softly. I tried to smile at her, but we both knew all too well it was more fake than the diamonds on her new, black gold engagement ring.

"Well, you nearly missed breakfast," she breathed. Breakfast? I was taken aback. How long was I gone? I checked my phone, and heavily sighed. I was gone for 38 minutes. Enough time for Edd to do whatever he wanted for breakfast and have the others gobble it up before I came home. I dragged myself in, only to see that neither Matt or Edd were there.