Give Life a Try (Suicidal! Tord X Suicidal! Reader)

(WARNING:
Subject may disturb some viewers as it contains; suicidal thoughts, actions, and bullying. Requested by TheWorldBoresMe. Gender neutral.)

(Y/N)'s POV

  Nothing is worse than how Tord and I felt. We both wanted to end our lives, blow it to the wind. We both want to wash away our suffering. Edd and Matt try to coax us away from our guns, knives, ropes, and pills. Tom tells me dying isn't worth it, that it'll just hurt others. Weirdly enough, he was like a brother to me, so he talked like this a lot. He encouraged Tord, however, to do it.

  This made some trouble the afternoon Tord and I went to the park. Much of the day was just walking around or playing on the playground. Yes, we were childish, but it kept us happy. That was until a man with his daughter laughed at us. He gave us a leering look as his daughter ran off to play.

  "Aren't you a little too old to play on there?"

  "You're never too old to play on the playground," Tord huffed impatiently. The man laughed. Hard. He gave Tord this glaring grin. It made us uncomfortable.

  "Sure, that's what they all say," he snides sarcastically. Me and Tord whimper and run away. As soon as we were in the clear, Tord started crying. I pitied him, so I hugged him. Yet, he whimpered. He took something out of his pocket.

  "I can't do this anymore....," he cried. I froze and shook his shoulders.

  "No, Tord! I am not going to loose you just because some jerk saw some prey!" I whined. Tord chuckled sadly. It made my heart shatter. Why was he laughing.

  "It's not that, (Y/N)," he grunted. I half expected him to say 'It's you', yet, I felt him shivered. He held tightly onto me, and cried wet, sticky tears. It hurt my heart to see him like this; crying, switchblade in hand, ready to die. His will to live was vanishing.

  "It's all the people that have hurt us," he whimpered. He raised to switchblade to his neck. He cried harder as if the knowing of death scared him more than the people who inflicted it. His body trembled in my arms, begging for release of all this tension. Tears stained my shirt as the sun danced upon them.

  "I love you, (Y/N)...," he whimpered as he went to press the blade against his throat. I took his wrist and gently pulled it away. No marks cross his perfect body. He looked up at me, crying. I cried, too, begining to shiver.

  "No, Tord. I love you more than you can dream. I will not lose you. If you leave, I leave," I told him strictly. He blushed heavily as tears rolled down his cheeks.

  "A-alright...," he whimpered. He held onto my hand and smiled. We disposed of the switchblade as we left the park. No one is going to die. No one is going to hurt us. Tord is not going to leave me.

Tord's POV

  Years have passed since that day at the park. It was a happy memory that I embraced. When we got home that day, we cuddled on the couch and watched TV. (Y/N) was so kind to me, and I never thought they would leave me. Then, someone decided that they weren't worth their time. They hit them, yelled at them, and said the one thing you never tell a suicidal person; 'You'd be better off dead,'.

  Now, my angel is gone. They were taken away with the shot of a gun. I was the one that found them. I cried hot tears that day. I considered dying, going to be with (Y/N) for eternity. But, they would want me to live for them. So I will, as I say loving words to them at their funeral.

(This is my least favorite one by far. I hate the fact that suicide is out there and I hated killing someone off. But, life isn't always sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows. There isn't always a happy ending.)