Royally In Love (King! Tord X Princess! Reader) Part 3

(Wow. Part 3. Is this gonna become the Harry Potter of 'X Readers'?)

(S/N) = Son's name

(D/N) = Daughter's name

Tord's POV

Here I was again, on my throne, in the orange light. Last time, I recall, I met my beloved princess, (Y/N). This time, I was waiting patiently as I counted to 20. 'Why,' you might ask, 'are you counting to 20?'. Well, you see...-

"Dad! It's way past 20! Come find us!" a small boy shouted from the hall. I smiled and chuckled as I lifted myself from my padded throne. That's why I was counting to 20. Four years ago, the beautiful (Y/N) made my life so much better by bringing twins into my life. As I paced the echoing halls, I hears giggling from under a desk.

I spin on my heel and duck under the desk. I chuckle as (h/c) horns tickled my nose. A small boy with silvery eyes peered out and smiled. This was the oldest of our twins, Prince (S/N) Larsson. I nuzzled his nose and smiled. His small voice chimed in a happy giggle.

"I found you, min liten mischief maker!" I chirped as I lifted him into the air. His small voice reminded me of my dear (Y/N). It was like hearing her everytime (S/N) opened his mouth. That's why I treasure my children so dearly. They are mini (Y/N)s. Just as I thought fondly of the goddess, Princess (Y/N) walked down the hall. She saw me and (S/N) and giggled.

"God, it's so cute when you play with him," she smiled. I grinned and held the (h/c) haired prince in my arms as I kissed (Y/N)'s nose. She giggled and brushed her hair back. The air surrounding us was thick with love and affection. It suddenly made me wonder if this is how my parents felt.

"Well, you blessed me with such an amazing child. And God blessed me with such an amazing queen," I purred as I held her close with one arm. Her cheeks went pink as she curled closer to me. Just as I set down (S/N), (D/N) came barreling towards me. Her flowing, light brunette hair was billowing around her as she tackled me. Her glistening (e/c) eyes bore into mine.

"You see that, Daddy? See that? See that?" she chittered quickly. You see, (D/N) wasn't like other young girls. She wanted to be a warrior, not a princess. So, she is training with Paul and Patryk to become a knight. Therefore, she tackles me and her brother for practice.

"Yes, I saw that, min modig krigor," I chuckled as I ruffled her hair. I noticed (Y/N) staring at me, and I shrugged. Her expression was scolding, but her eyes betrayed her whimsy. Her soft lips tempted me, but I used will power alone to fight it. I looked at her deceiving body language.

"What?" I asked her innocently. She giggled and broke character.

"How are you such a good father?" she asked smoothly. I shrugged once more and smiled. I kissed her forehead and continued to hold onto our beautiful daughter. Her lids closed slowly in exhaustion. I kissed her forehead fatherly like.

"My sleepy warrior," I purred. I got up to tuck (D/N) into bed, when (Y/N) tugged at my sleeve. I looked down at her and smirked. She looked like a lost puppy. She was making that face, again. She always uses it when she wants to cuddle.

"But... cuddles, min konge!" she pleaded.

"After our daughter is cared for," I chuckled. I walked off to (D/N)'s room, humming lullabies for her. Her soft hair tickled my knuckles and wrists. Her gentle skin was smooth and delicate as I held her. The large (f/c) hoodie on her body surrounded her in a comfortable shield against the Norwegian cold. I arrived at her bed and laid her down. Just as her light was off, I hurried back to (Y/N).

"Is min modig krigor asleep?" she asked. I smiled and nodded. (Y/N) stood beside me and sighed. She smiled up at me as we sat in silence. Her eyes fleeted away, towards our room. I smiled.

"Yes. You want cuddles, now?" I asked playfully. I picked up and carried (Y/N) to our room, bridal style. Her soft giggle made me grin. Her drop-dead-gorgeous looks made me feel vulnerable to her.

"Yes, min konge Tord!" she pressed. I snickered and kissed her gently on the nose as I settled her down on a blanket. I curled up beside her as I started flipping through TV. She leaned against my chest and sighed. I looked down at her.

"You alright, (Y/N)?"

"Yes,"

"What was the sigh for?"

"I just realized how lucky I am to have you,"