Words Hurt (Heartbroken! Red Leader X Soldier! Reader)

Tord's POV

Tord's POV

  I was hurt, crying, heartbroken. I was the Red Leader, yet I was sitting in my office, sobbing into my hands. I fell in love with woman of the Red Army, yet I found out she was a traitor the hard way. She held me at gun-point, and told me that she worked for the British Army, and was going to give information on me and my base to them. I accidentally blew her cover when I walked in on her talking to the general so that I could tell her about my feelings. I heard a knock on my door, and I looked up. Tears where streaming down my red face, and my body was shaking from my sobs.

  "C-come in..." I stuttered, thinking it was Paul or Patryk. I was wrong, as a woman around her twenties walked in. She wore our army uniform, and her (H/L) (H/C) hair shone dimly. Her (E/C) eyes were sympathetic once they landed on me.

  "I'm sorry, sir, about Ms. Cynthia," she murmured as she sat down at my desk. I got up from my seat and walked over to her.

  "I-it's alright, s-soldier," I cry. She looks up at me, asking for permission to stand. "You may stand, soldier," She stood, but her pleading eyes didn't waver.

  "Red Leader, it's not alright. She was a traitor to the Red Army, and she broke your heart. I don't believe that's alright," she continues. I frown, and stare at the floor, only to have the shorter woman lift my face. Her (S/C) hands felt soft against my skin.

  "Soldier, what is your name?" I asked. She was clearly someone whom I should respect, since as she cared so much about my feelings.

  "Soldier (Y/N) (L/N), sir," she responded. I smiled and hugged her. A single tear fell from my good eye. I could tell (Y/N) was flinching from the cold of my robotic arm.

  "S-sir, you're arm is cold," she stuttered, yet kept hold to their strong tone. I smiled, and hugged her tighter, letting her body heat seep into my arm, and she grew used to it.

  "I'm sorry, soldier," I whispered as I stood, and wiped my tear away.

  "Sir-" she spoke, yet I cut her off.

  "You can just call me Tord," I told her. I saw her blush, and it was adorable.

  "Are you sure, sir?" she asked. I nodded, and then she looked at the ground, flustered.

  "Alright, T-tord," she stuttered once more. I smile, and motion for her to continue.

  "Tord, I believe I know a way you can cheer up," she explained. I nod once, and sit down. (Y/N) sits across from me. "Pilots Paul and Patryk have been waiting outside with a surprise for you," she tells me. I nod again, and get up. I walk to the door, and open it. On the other side, Paul was holding box labeled 'Hentai', and Patryk was carrying a few different guns.

  "I told you, you should've held the guns," Patryk grunted under the heavy mound of guns, as Paul looked at him innocently.

  "But you handle guns better than me," he pleaded. Patryk slowly dropped the guns, and began to pant from effort. He looked back up at Paul.

  "We're not handling them, Paul, we are giving them to Red Leader Tord," he wheezed. I smile, and hug the two pilots.

  "Thank you, Dad, thanks, Pa," I whisper. These two men raised me, and now they where working together to cheer me up.(Yes, I believe in the head cannon that they raised Tord.)

  "You're welcome, Tord," Paul chuckled. I took the hentai from Paul, and set it on my desk. I looked at (Y/N), and they were believably confused that I accepted the hentai. I chuckle, and rub the back of my sweating neck.

  "It's a bad habit, some would say," I state, and she just shrugs. I turn to Patryk's guns, and I pick one up. I toss another to Paul, one to Patryk, and one to (Y/N). I smile and scan their confused faces.

  "How about we go to the shooting range, to calm down," I offer. Paul and (Y/N) nod obediently, while Patryk looks confused and frustrated.

  "How can guns calm us down!?" he exclaimed. I shrug, yet walk out of the room, them following.

- After Hours of Calming Down -

(Y/N)'s POV

  Me, Paul, Patryk, and Tord walked back into his office. I watched as Tord sat back down, and watched us with a smile.

  "Thank you, you three. Dad, Pa, can you leave me and (Y/N) alone, please?" he asked. I slightly confused at 'Dad' and 'Pa'.

  "Why did you call them 'Dad' and 'Pa'?" I asked. Tord grinned innocently and stood.

  "They raised me, actually. Paul insisted I called him 'Da' or 'Dad', while Patryk was 'Pa'," he explained. I nodded, and found it kinda cute. Then Tord walked over to me and met me at eye level.

  "Tord, why did you ask for our privacy?" I ask. Tord smirked, and kissed me. I blushed furiously, until Tord broke the kiss. I was still stunned, and my face was redder than the robotic arm cupping my cheek in it's cold palm.

  "Because I needed to thank you for cheering me up, (Y/N)," he tells me. I blush harder, since he only ever called me 'Soldier'. I finally gain my control again, and I smile lightly.

  "I liked that 'thank you'," I chuckled. Tord gave me a loving grin, and leaned back in.

  "I can give you another, if you wish," he purred. I nodded, and he kissed me again. This time, I kissed back, and wrapped my arms around his neck. It lasted longer, and I loved it. We broke apart, and we both smiled.

  "Sir, why did you kiss me, though? I thought you loved Ms. Cynthia?" I asked innocently. Tord looked into my (E/C) eyes with his gray one, and hugged me.

  "I did, but she was a traitor. You, on the other hand, went out of your way to cheer me up. You cared for me, while she didn't. I think I love you, instead," he muttered. I grinned, and hugged him back.

  "Well, I love you, too, Tord,"

(A/N: Well, I had too much fun writing this. XD Enjoy your wonderful sin, people!)