Chains (Tord X Abused! Reader)

(Y/N)'s POV

  Pain outlined every mark on my body. It has been three months since my roommate had started abusing me. He did it for fun as he would constantly release his anger on me. He would pull my hair, cut my arms, yell at me, and even bite me if I dared threaten him. No surprise that this man also said that if I moved out, he would kill me.

  "You're my toy!" he said, "You can't walk out on what is your fault!" He was right. I can't walk out, and it's my fault. I knowingly moved in with a guy who abused everyone. He was abused as a kid, so, he thought abusing others was okay.

  I was coming home from the park. The street was empty and cars drove past me. I ignored the laughter from others as I knee what awaited me. I was going to be home late. Whenever I'm late, he would hurt me. I opened the door and shut it quietly. Maybe he won't notice, I hoped. So much for hope as he slammed me to the wall.

  "Why are you late!?"

  "I was stuck in traffic. There was a car crash-"

  "Excuses!" He hit the back of my head against the wall as I hissed in pain. "I don't care! You were late, you b-"

  "Don't. Call me. That," I growled. This earned a slap to the face. I grimaced in pain.

  "I will, if you are late again!"

  "Well I won't!" I pulled from him as I stomped to my room. He glared at me as the stairs crunched under my feet. I flopped on my bed and sighed. I needed to break free from these chains.

Tord's POV

  I heard bangs against the outside walls of The House. You see, down the street in which I walked after Tom would piss me off, there was a house. It was ordinary, except for the residents. There was always yelling, thuds, screams, and crying. I sighed heavily as I heard a door slam. What was going on? I would bet Edd - who just assumed it was like me and Tom's relationship - 50£ that it was domestic abuse.

  Well, I'm done with it. I went up and knocked on the door. For five minutes, I had no answer. Then, I kicked open the door. Splinters gripped my feet and legs. I growled into the empty living room. A chair and coffee table looked overturned.

  "Coward! I know there is some abuse going on here!" I barked. I investigated the first floor and found nothing but overturned pots, pans, and occasionally, chairs. Then, a feminine yell from upstairs. I looked up and ran towards the sound. I then saw a man holding a knife to a woman's neck.

  "You brought him here, you bi-!"

  "Don't call me that!"

  "I will call you what I want, you pathetic pig!"

  Within seconds, they crumpled to the floor. The woman was released as the man lay there. His eyes were shut and blood oozed from his temple. Beside him lay a broken, wooden, stick. The woman ran behind me, shivering as the gripped my shoulders from behind. Her breath came out short and rapid.

  "Is he dead...?"

  "No, just unconscious. Get out of here. No one should stop you if you tell them why. Just, run!" I shoved her away as he started stirring. She did as I commanded and ran downstairs. I sighed in relief before following.

  We were half way down the street by the time unholy screeching caused chaos. I gripped the girl's hand and dragged her off to our house. I panted like a dog as we neared the door. Before I even knocked, Tom swung the door open, an open flask in his hand. He looked unenthusiastic and tired.

  "Why is there a girl with you, Commie?" he asked. Dead assumptions floated in his head, I was sure. I growled and shoved him out of the way. He was startled, and dropped his flask. He went to pick it back up, and turned back to punch me, but I was gone. I sat the girl on the toilet as I searched for bandages, anti-biotic ointment, and that jazz.

  I finally finished wrapping wounds and medicating her. She looked like she just stepped out of WWE. I sighed and stood help. She focused her eyes on me, especially my silvery eyes. Her own (e/c) eyes glittered at the sight of my cooler colored eyes.

  "So, what was going on?" I asked calmly. She sighed heavily and put a gentle arm on her bandages.

  "My housemate has been abusing me...," she admitted. I growled, despite the fact that I just won £50. No one should go through that.

  They looked up curiously at me and blinked. I found them quite adorable, so I blushed lightly as I growled. My growl subsided as she stood up and smiled. She still didn't reach his shoulders. She held my hands in hers and looked into my eyes.

  "Thank you for helping me today. I can never repay you enough," she sighed. I smiled and hugged her. It was a pure, innocent, and precious. As I have heard before, it was like a pig in a teacup. Short and precious. That was until she kissed my lips softly and I stared in awe.

  "Will that help?" she asked kindly. I smiled and kissed her. It was like fireworks went off in my head. I felt her give in and kiss back. Everything was perfect for those moments. We pulled away before grinning.

  "That will suffice,"