Pack (Alpha! Edd X Peaceful! Omega! Reader X Alpha! Tord)

(Requested by 123JLN)

(Y/N)'s POV

  Silence is the kind of atmosphere that made peace and tranquility. Yet, at this moment, it was unsettling. That was due to the smallest fact that everyone within the household knew. Tord was fighting with everybody. Him and Matt fought over who had more females fawning over them. Tord and Tom fought about everything, I couldn't list them all. Yet, him and Edd fought over something I had no clue as to what.

  I was even starting to suspect it was over a girl. They did this before, when I didn't even know them. A girl moved in next door and both men were immediately locked into a war over her. It was the exact same thing happening now. It wasn't verbal fights, like between Tord and Matt. It wasn't even a combination between the verbal and physical like with Tom and Tord. No, it was all physical fighting.

  The said silence ended as I heard Edd screech. Tord had toppled him down the stairs and pinned him down. Tord's snarling and overwhelming scent had shown clear distaste. I look over and squeal in shock. They didn't seem to notice me as the kept trying to roundhouse eachother's temple. I heard Edd scream at Tord.

  "She's going to be mine, Tord!" he hissed. Tord punched him in the gut, taking out the breath in the larger alpha. He smirks as a dribble of blood runs down his chin. The scent was growing stronger. I took out my phone a google searched some information I wanted to know.

  Why do alphas fight over mates?

  An answer immediately met my attention. An article about alpha mating behavior. I start reading as the two go for eachother's throats. About two minutes later, I finished and huff in embarrassment. I look over at the two quarreling men.

  "Stop fighting! This is ridiculous! No omega nor beta is going to choose you if you keep trying to kill one another," I squeal. They look over at me, their faces red with blush and fury. I hear Tord whine and Edd whimper.

  "H-how did you...?"

  "Edd, alphas fight over a mate if they take interest in the same one. Yet, I also learned that they do it infront of their potential mate. It's to impress them and show that they are the better mate. It's been like that for centuries. So stop fighting and talk it out like civilized alphas!" I squeak. They turn to eachother before sighing. They both walk over to me and kiss my cheeks.

  I blush profoundly as Edd chuckles. Tord pets my hair and smiles. For the first time in two months, they were finally getting along. Well, maybe it was because they were both doing the same thing unconsciously. Edd and Tord were both trying to win over my affection.

  "So, let's just say you were the omega we both liked. Who would you choose?" Edd asked. Tord mouthed 'Me', which caught Edd's attention. He growls as glares at Tord while I huff. I state my answer quickly.

Tord's Ending

  "I would choose Tord. I'm sorry, Edd, but you're kind of clingy. Not only that, but it feels like you would love Cola more than any mate you would have," I add. The last part was supposed to be a joke, but Edd frowns and tears up. It was the sad look of a defeated alpha. He walked away to heal his pride.

  Tord smiles and kisses my cheek. He swiftly and softly marks my neck before going after Edd to sooth him. I blush as I watch him leave. Well, now I had an alpha, and it was Tord Larsin. I watch as Matt walks downstairs, his beta scent soothing me. Matt and I were the only non-alphas in the house.

  "So... you got marked?"

  "Yep," I sigh happily.

Edd's Ending

  "I would choose Edd, duh," I answer. Tord looked hurt as Edd cheers. His brown eyes sparkled with a joy I hadn't seen since he got a limited edition bacon cola can. I giggle as I watch him celebrate. Tord, on the other hand, limps away sadly. The wounded pride of an alpha wouldn't heal for some time. I almost felt bad, until I realized - hey, he's been fighting everyone lately.

  My attention was brought back to Edd as he softly but slowly marked my neck. I blush madly and sigh happily as I felt the gentle beads of blood on my skin. Edd immediately squeaks and runs to get some bandages and wet paper towels. When he comes back, I kiss Edd. He kisses back and smiles.

  "My pretty omega," he purrs. Matt walked downstairs. Edd growls possessively as Matt walks over, only to raise his hands in the air like he got caught stealing a mirror - for the 100th time. Edd permits him to speak. Matt's voice came out as a squeak.

  "So... y-you got marked?"

  "Yep," I giggle.