Who Cares? (Bing X Anorexic! Reader) *SHORT FLUFF*

(Requested by CrumpledCan. Gender neutral.)

Bing's POV

  I wake up to the bright, smiling sun. The world seemed bright and happy. It was like this everyday, no matter what the weather. You might be thinking, 'Aww, is it because you met the love of your life?' No, it's because I made a weather machine. It works better than my cloning machine!

  But, I wanted to make the machine because of the love of my life. They were always right there for me. Their (e/c) eyes always sparkled with love when they saw me. Their perfect (h/c) hair was soft under my fingers. Yet, they had one little problem; they were anorexic. I'm not saying it's not a problem, if anyone is offended. It just means they are never really the weigh they need to be.

  Anyway, I woke up to look out my window. Laying right next to me is (Y/N). Their soft hand was enfolded with mine. I look at them and smile - they looked more amazing everyday. I kiss their cheek and crawl out of bed.

  They follow suit and continue to hold my hand. We reach the kitchen downstairs. I start making eggs and bacon while they set the table. I've been getting more trust worthy around food. Once the table was set and breakfast was done, we began to eat.

  "This bacon is really good. Did you add anything?" (Y/N) asks.

  "Science, Love. Science fixes everything," I purr. I continue to tear into my eggs until I notice they weren't eating anymore. I look over at them only to get a petite smile. I try to smile back before swallowing my mouthful of eggs.

  "Why aren't you eating?"

  "I'm not hungry," they murmur. I grunt and look them in the eyes. I notice their sudden change in attitude. They were more alert and quiet. They always were when I stared them down.

  "Are you sure? Or did someone tell you your fat?" I sternly ask. They shake their head. Their gaze was more startled. I haven't accused them of dieting since we started dating. Yet, I knew better than (Y/N) 'not being hungry'. They can eat a whole Subway sandwich in three minutes.

  "Bing, I..... I saw someone walk by me yesterday. They were gorgeous. I wanted to look just like them. And they're so thin...," they whimper. I hiss at hearing this.

  "Who cares? You are beautiful to me no matter what, (Y/N). Now, finish eating, eggs are good for you," I finish with a purr. They smile and finish eating. If only they weren't so difficult when they are convinced they have to be skinnier.

  They are beautiful to me.

(Y/N)'s POV

  How is he so kind? When I first met him, he was a mad scientist working on movies. Now, he's more mature. And polite, not to say the least. I love holding his hand. I can feel his heartbeat. As well as his firm grip against mine.

  His brown eyes were always so bright, yet tired. His hair was always so messy, yet he pulled it off. I look at him as he eats. He wasn't over weight. And yet, he eats almost everything he is fed. I look down at my food and begin to eat.

  When we finish, Bing holds my hand as we take a little walk. He was always paranoid an old clone would get loose. As we neared a store, I was a man in a green hoodie. His hair was shaggy and brown and his eyes were brown, too. He looked fairly cuddly, and happy. Bing took this chance as an example.

  "Isn't he attractive to you?"

  "Yes, but not as much as you," I reply. He smiles as his heart swells. He loves it when I compliment him. He was always a sucker for sweet stuff. Whether it's food or not. He returns to his statement.

  "Well, he's still overweight. That doesn't change the fact he's attractive," he answers. I hear the man in the green hoodie shout at him in retaliation. Bing turns back to me. His eyes shone brighter than usual. That handsome devil had something up his sleeve.

  "No matter what your weight is, you'll always be beautiful to me,"