Pretty (Drunk! Tom X Extraverted! Reader)

(Y/N)'s POV

  I have always loved parties. The music, the people, the food, it was better than my everyday life. I heard Pitbull's song, 'Give Me Everything', and I smile. I looked at the dance floor and saw a small crowd. Everyone was watching Tom breakdance while drunk off his mind.

  I giggle as I walk over. I pass by Edd, drinking the cola that Tord had spiked before it even left the 2 liter. I passed Matt, whom was flirting with several girls. I look out the window and see the gorgeous night framed with stars. Tord's cigar smoke rose into the air, clouding the sky. I make it to Tom and call out to him.

  "That's enough, stop making everyone jealous," I giggle. Tom nods and gets up from the floor. He trails after me like a lost puppy as I get some punch. While my back is turned, he rests his chin on my head. I stiffen, only to lean against him. He smiles and purrs. It was a little awkward, especially when a buzzed Edd walked by and chuckled at us.

  "Tom, what are you doing?" I ask.

  "You're so pretty....," he purrs, disregarding my question. His hand gently strokes my hair. It felt amazing, and I leaned into his hand. I realise what I'm doing and I pull myself away. Tom whines and looks at me with sad puppy eyes. He pouted, his lower lip stuck out.

  "But (Y/N)....," he cries quietly. Oh holy God he was too cute. Even though he was getting clingy. I sigh and hug him. This immediately contents him as he smiles and purrs.  He pets my hair once more and nuzzles my head. I smile and lean into him.

  "Pretty.... pretty...," he continues. His drunken babble kept me at ease. I forgot I was even at a party. His strong but gently hand held me closer as he yawns. He always got tired near the end of his drunken state. It told me it was time for him to get some rest.

  "Come on, Tom. You need to sleep," I usher him upstairs. He nods lazily and smiles. He follows me to his room. I open the door, and he wavers over to his bed. He lays down and cuddles into his blanket. I smile and kiss his head.

  "Good night, Tomme Bear," I whisper.

  "Good night, pretty (Y/N)....," he purrs back. I blush and head back to the party.

Tom's POV

  I woke up and saw the sun hanging in the sky. It glistened brightly through my window. I groan as I'm hit with a hangover. I look up and see something on my dresser. It was a box of chocolates and a glass of water. A note was taped to the chocolate. It read:

  Dear Tom,
  I hope you like the chocolates. I bought them from the convenience store after you fell asleep. Everyone liked your breakdancing. I was impressed too. Get a lot of rest, and stay hydrated.
  Love, your 'pretty (Y/N)'

  I blush madly and groan. I must have called her pretty a lot while drunk. I shake my pounding head. I felt like mush, and now she knew about how I felt. Yes, she was pretty - gorgeous, actually. But, she was also smart, funny, kind, and generous. She works so hard to make everyone happy and feel included.

  That's when I hear a knock at my door. It was (Y/N), and I knew as soon as the door opened. Her face looked tired and sleepy. Her hair was a mess. She looked like she needed a good hug. One I would gladly provide.

  "What's up?" I ask.

  "Spiked drink. Hangover. Need cuddles...," (Y/N) groans. I chuckle and motion her over. She plops onto my bed, next to me. She curls into me and falls asleep in my arms. I smile and kiss her head.

  "Pretty,"