Bang Bang (Tord X Aggressive! Reader)

(Gender neutral.)

Tord's POV

  My gun safe was locked, but I knew someone got into it. How? Because my flipping gun is missing! I was stomping across my room, furiously blaming Tom in my mind. That man always had a flare for firearms. That was when I heard the click of a gun's safety being turned off. I turned to see (Y/N), the love of my life, aiming the gun at my head.

  "They shot me!" I screamed after (Y/N) pulled the trigger. I froze, awaiting death, before realizing nothing happened. They rolled, laughing, on the floor.

  "That was hilarious!" They giggled. I snarled.

  "Quite the contrary; that was dangerous. Never do that again!" I growled. (Y/N) stopped laughing and stared at me. Their expression grew fierce.

  "It wasn't loaded!"

  "I don't care!"

  "The safety lock was on! It was off when I found it so I switched it before pulling the trigger!" they yelled. I groaned and face-palmed myself.

  "You didn't 'find' it, you stole it,"

  "No, Tom did. He left it on the couch," (Y/N) puffed matter-of-factly. I gave them a stern expression, the polar opposite of my emotions. I loved this person more than anyone in the world and they pretended to kill me.

  "Why didn't you return it right away?"

  "That wouldn't be fun," they stated like it was a valid answer. I turned from them, trying to hide the pain in my eyes.

  "Just, go away," I spat. I could sense them freeze. It was terrible. I heard small tears hit my floor.

  "I'm sorry," a wavering voice admitted before footsteps left my room. I turned back to see no one awaiting me. I sighed.

  "Classic, stupid Tord," I groaned. I stamped over to my bed and flopped on top, disturbing the cluttered hentai magazines spread out on my covers. That was when a knock interrupted my thoughts. I looked up at my door angrily.

  "It's me, Edd. Let me in," Edd ordered. His voice was much accepted as I got up to let him in.

  "What do you want?" I sniffed. He stepped back as if I tried to hit him.

  "W-well, (Y/N) looked upset," he tried to explain, underestimating (Y/N)'s emotions. I ran my fingers through my hair, annoyed with myself.

  "I'm aware,"

  "Then why don't y-"

  "I don't know!" I yelled. Edd jumped back, startled by my outburst.

  "Tord, I'm sorry..."

  "It's not you... I just... I feel bad," I apologised. Edd smiled and wrapped a delicate arm around me.

  "It's okay. Just go and apologize and it'll be fine," he reasoned. I nodded and inhaled deeply. I exited the room and went to find (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s POV

  I didn't mean to make him upset! I didn't want to take his gun! I groaned into my hands as I yelled at myself internally. Tom was beside me, his drunken attitude not helping at all. His goofy smile just reminded me he stole Tord's gun.

  "Relaaax, (Y/N)!" he exclaimed before burping. I flinched in disgust before hearing a less welcome voice.

  "(Y/N)?" the Norwegian tone called into the empty abyss of the hall. I didn't respond, hoping he would leave. Though, I was almost glad he came thumping downstairs. His handsome face poked from the railing and his gleaming eyes watched me.

  "What do you want?" I snapped coldly, trying to conceal the butterflies released upon sight of Tord.

  "To say I'm sorry," he admitted. I was taken aback, until I jumped up and kissed him sweetly. He was startled, but he soon kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around Tord's neck while a drunk Tom blew raspberries at us. We pulled away, and Tord blinked at me. I then realized what I did.

  "I-I'm sorry!" I blurted he smiled and kissed my cheek.

  "Relax. I love you, too," he purred. I smiled and hugged him tightly. We've dated ever since.