Cuddly Kitty (Slightly Jealous!Tord X Neko! Reader)

(Gender neutral.)

Tord's POV

  I've known (Y/N) was a neko ever since they moved in. Heck, everyone has. Though, the thing is, we didn't exactly have a spare room. So, (Y/N) stayed with me. It may seem weird. Why are they staying with Tord? you ask. Because everyone else has their own pet.

  Edd has Ringo, Matt has his fish, and Tom has a pug. So, they stay with me. Anyway, one morning I was changing my hoodie. As soon as I saw myself without it, I noticed the horrible scars all over me. Though, I guess someone was enjoying the view. I instantly heard purring from under my bed. I whipped around to see a (fur/c) tail flicking in delight from under my sheets.

  I chuckled, and walked over. I didn't bother to put on the hoodie I picked out for today yet, since I wanted to mess with my intruder. I watched the tail stiffen and slide like a snake under the bed. Yep, I knew who it was. I smirked as I heard the purring grow fainter. I ducked under the bed, and watched the moving figure like a hawk.

  "(Y/N), I can see you," I snickered. They huffed and crawled out. In their cat form, (Y/N) was a sleek yet fluffy (fur/c) cat with stunning (e/c) eyes. Before I could say anything else, they turned human and glared at me, huffing.

  "No fair. I had a great view..." they growled. I chuckled and held their chin, making them stare into my gray eyes.

  "A great view of what?" I asked innocently. Their face grew red with no reply. I grinned, admiring my own view.

  "U-um... y-you know.... y-you..." they stuttered. I enjoyed it immensely. I let them go and sat on my bed. They followed suit, their (e/c) eyes staring blankly at the floor.

  "Tell me something, (Y/N)," I started, catching their attention. "Do you do this often?" They nodded their head hesitantly, causing me to blush. Though, they clearly looked embarrassed. I just scooted closer to them, wrapping my arm around them. I rested my chin on their head, and listened happily as they purred loudly.

(Y/N)'s POV

  I was enjoying this. I had a huge crush on Tord, and just having this moment with him was nice. It was a bit embarrassing, though, that he was shirtless. I kinda... liked it. I finally decided not to think too much about it, until Tord caught me staring.

  "Good kitties don't stare," he grinned. My ears folded back and my face went red. I knew where he was going with this. He liked to tease me with this phrase constantly.

  "Well, I'm not a good kitty," I huffed hotly before avoiding his eye. He must've not liked it, for he pulled my onto his lap.

  "No, you're a naughty kitty," he purred viciously. I was both scared and relaxed at the same time. I closed my eyes slowly, starting to doze off as Tord petted my hair.

  "Naughty kitty..." he muttered before I slept.

(Later)

  I finally woke up, only to realize I was laying on my back. A pair of large arms where holding me close to their chest, and faint breathing was felt against my back. I felt hot breathing against my neck, making me freeze. I turned slightly to see Tord spooning me lovingly. I was redder than Tord's hoodie due to the therefore lack of it. I then flipped myself around, so that I held onto him.

  "Tord, wake up," I breathed cautiously into his ear. He groaned in his sleep, only to shutter open his handsome silvery eyes.

  "Have a nice nap, naughty kitty?" he asked. His Norwegian accent was thick and kind, melting my heart. I wanted to lie there forever, just holding onto Tord. That was before I heard footsteps enter the room. It suddenly began to reek of alcohol. Tom walked in with some Smirnoff in one hand and Susan in the other.

  "I learned how to play more music on my guitar!" he called happily. It made me giggle, and I heard Tord growl jealously from beside me.

  "That's nice, Tom. Can you please leave?" Tord hissed impatiently. Tom shrugged and wandered off, still drunk. Tord held onto me tighter, my hands on his chest to keep him from suffocating me. I could feel Tord's breath ruffle my hair, his hand combing through it. I purred in satisfaction, causing him to slightly become startled.

  Though, he still ran his fingers through my hair, and he even left a small, gentle kiss on my forehead. He muttered Norwegian phrases sweetly into my ear, causing me to smile. Norwegian was a beautiful language. That was before Tord tried to get up. He propped himself into a sitting position lazily with one hand. The other still smoothing my hair.

  "Alright, I'm gonna put my hoodie on, now," he yawned. I whimpered, and pulled him backwards.

  "No! Stay here," I huffed. He fell backwards, causing him to land in my lap. We both sat in silence for a couple moments. Tord finally chuckled and got up. I thought he was going to leave again when he turned and kissed me heartily on the lips. I kissed back happily. He pulled away and smirked.

  "Good kitty," he chuckled before getting ready for the day. I continued to purr as I got ready as well, but my thoughts only concentrated on Tord. Even Tom's drunken singing was blocked out by thoughts of Tord. As soon as me and Tord got to breakfast, I sat beside him, purring the whole time we ate. Tord enjoyed my company as well, concerning how he snapped at whoever tried to ask me to go anywhere with them today. As soon as breakfast was over, Tord carried me bridal style to his room to cuddle some more. Wow, he was cuddly.

  As soon as he had his hands back in my hair, he began to lightly take individual strands and play with them. He hummed a melody to himself as he did, smiling warmly. I was about to ask what he was doing just as soon as he rested his head on mine. His humming didn't cease, and I could feel it against my scalp. Suddenly, then I recognized it. He was humming 'Pacify Her' by Melanie Martinez.

  I listened intently as he hummed, his Norwegian accent making it sound more pleasing. I noticed than he started rubbing my shoulders mindlessly. I started to admit a shaky purr, showing that I was embarrassed. Tord moved down to my middle, holding me closer to him. Then, I felt him lift his head the top of mine, only to whisper in my ear.

  "(Y/N), will you go out with me? It's just... I don't think I will be able to stand being without you for a few days... I mean weeks..." he muttered. I purred with laughter, and smiled.

  "Of course," I chuckled. I turned and kissed his forehead, making him grin. He sighed happily, his breath smelling lightly of cigar smoke, vanilla, and chocolate.

  "Good kitty,"