Skips a Beat (Lonely! Jon X Lonely! Reader) *FLUFF*

(Gender neutral)

(c/c) = Career choice

Jon's POV

I was sitting at a table all alone in a Cafe'. I was sadly drinking my coffee as I watched couples go by. I was all alone this Valentine's Day, and I was sitting here to try and leave the house. Mark had his girlfriend over, Eduardo and Amelia were trying to put their differences aside for one day, and I - well, you know. I put my headphones on and pulled out my phone. I started listening to music as I drank my coffee, when an attractive figure walked in. They had (h/l) (h/c) hair and gorgeous (e/c) eyes.

I watched as they ordered and sat down at a different table - all alone. I watched them as they checked their phone, doing whatever they did. I wanted to talk to them, but I was too shy. Which was good when they walked over themselves. I was amazed at how happy they looked, despite their lonely circumstance.

"So, all alone on Valentine's day, too?" they asked, sighing as they sat next to me. I nodded and rested my head in my hand. They chuckled.

"How can someone as adorable as you be alone on a day like this?"

"I could ask the same thing," I muttered. They heard me and blushed. Well, guess we were even now. My face was lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Well, wanna talk about it?"

(Time Skip)

It appears that this attractive person was (Y/N), an aspiring (c/c) who was dumped by their boyfriend/girlfriend yesterday after they found someone 'better'. They really liked coming here when they are down, and it just so turns out that I do, too. I started to comfort them, until I had an idea.

"Well, how about we be each other's Valentine?" I asked. They smiled.

"I would love that," they smiled and kissed my cheek. My heart skipped a beat, and my face flushed.

"My heart just skipped a beat..." I whimpered fearfully. They laughed as they got up to pay for our coffee.

"I have that affect on people," they chuckled. With that, I was never lonely again. They were happy with their new boyfriend - me. As for the old one? He can chug a mug of coffee, all alone, in a Cafe'. Who knows, maybe they'll find their perfect match in that Cafe'.

(It is really short at 400 words. Though, I like it.)