Two Wrongs Make a Right (Tricked! Tom X Tricked! Reader)

(Y/N)'s POV

The room was spinning, anger whipping my head around in circles as red nearly blotted out all color in my eyes. Why was I so mad, you ask? Tord had questioned my feelings for Tom and pinning me against the wall. He started talking to me like I was an emotionally inexperienced five-year-old. He told me that I would have to love him as soon as my feelings for Tom faded. I loved Tom, and nothing can change that. That's what I growled in my own head for about half an hour, before Tom poked his head into my room.

"(Y/N), are you alright?" Tom asked. His black eyes were almost empty, but there was some concern cycling through them. I pulled my head away from between my hands. My (e/c) eyes penetrated through the worry in his eyes and stared into only blackness. Plus, that would remind me I'm not talking to Tord. This is Tom, my head repeated.

"Yeah. Well, I wasn't but then you came in. You calm me down," I mumbled. Tom smiling and sat next me to. This made my cheeks burn, for one reason especially. You see, it was in the middle of the summer. It can get kinda hot in Britain, so Tom must've took his hoodie off. So, Tom was sitting next to me on my own bed while not wearing a shirt.

"(Y/N), can I tell you something?" he asked. I looked up at him and nodded. He smiled down at me. His smile warmed my heart, and his eyes froze my eyes. Now, all I could see was him and his eyes. "Tord was telling me that my feelings for someone weren't going to last. He said he would win them over before I did,"

"So, what, is there two girls he's after now?" I asked, brokenheartedly. Tom stared at me. Confusion was clear on his face.

"What?" he asked.

"Tord cornered me, saying that my feelings for someone - who is in this house, I might add - won't last. He said that he would be there when I realize they didn't care about me and I would abandon my feelings," I vented. Tom now looked out the door, fury burning onto his expression. He looked ready to run out there and hurt Tord. He wanted to hurt Tord badly, I knew. This expression was common.

"Why would he say that stuff!?" he growled at the door. Maybe he thought Tord would have the guts to stroll right through. Maybe he dared Tord to enter the room while we were in this state. Maybe he was expecting the Norwegian to wander on toward us and string our feelings along further, despite the lack of ductility they can take. I clung to Tom, trying to calm him down. He was going to get dangerous if he stayed liked this. We can both get dangerous if we stay too mad too long.

"Because it's Tord," I answered finally. "He says what he wants because he thinks he is above us. He isn't, though, and we need to teach him that. He just wants us mad. What is the point to prove him right." Tom smiled at me, and hugged me back.

"You're right. We can't let him get under our skin so easily. Otherwise, we are just biting on his bait," he agreed. I rolled my eyes. He's been on the subject of fishing all summer. He talks about it so extravagantly that he makes it seem like as if he could reel in a whale. Though, it would be possible, now that he has that harpoon gun.

"Get off of fishing, Tom!" I laughed. Tom smiled and chuckled. He held my face up to his by my chin. His half-lidded eyes gave off a flicker of a passionate emotion - and it was aimed directly at me. He grinned as we both noticed my reddening face.

"Why? I think I made a pretty good catch," he teased. I narrowed my eyes, glaring at Tom. He started to snicker until I rammed into him. He was so surprised, I knocked him over. I landed right on top of him, hands on either side of him. He stared up at me, his face expressionless except for shock.

"Well, then you need to learn how to fish properly, if you call that a catch," I smirked, giggling. Tom soon howled in laughter with me. My arms grew too weak with laughter to hold me up, so I just landed to the side of Tom. Little did either of us know, a certain Norwegian was watching.

"What are you doing!?" he exploded with anger. Me and Tom bolted upwards, staring at Tord. His face matched his hoodie, and his eyes turned stone cold. It stripped all our courage away, causing Tom to start growling.

"Nothing you should worry about, Tord. You can't control us. You don't have any power over us," Tom hissed. I nodded sternly, my past anger returning. I wanted to pound his face in. Tord just chuckled darkly.

"On the contrary. My pretty little (Y/N) is something I should worry about. Isn't that right, Tom?" he purred dangerously. Tom's faced flushed, but why was the question. Many emotions were mixed on his face. But, his eyes betrayed him. They were saying 'She is mine'.

"I'm not your 'pretty little (Y/N)', Tord. If anything..." I took a deep breath, "If anything, I'm Tom's 'pretty little (Y/N)'." I blurted. Tord was taken aback and Tom's face was completely red. I watched in amazement as Tom swiveled his attention back to Tord.

"Hear that, Tord? You can't tell me that my emotions will leave. They won't leave, because the person I love is right here. I love (Y/N) with all my heart, Tord, and she loves me back," his voice sounded both passionate and a little dangerous. It made me scoot closer to him.

"Get out of my room, Tord. Or else," I threatened. Tord nodded curtly and turned tail to run. The thuds of his feet against the flood brought a certain joy to me. He was gone, and now, I was with Tom. I turned to him, and realized both of our faces were red.

"So, does that mean we're a thing?" Tom asked questionably. I smiled and nodded. I held him tightly and kissed him. After a few seconds, we pulled apart. Both of us grinned.

"Yes. We're a thing, now,"