Daddybatch Part 3

"Happy birthday to you," a wide crowd of actors chanted at 5 year old Chris. "Blow out the candles," Ben cheerfully told his son. He didn't waste a second and powerfully blew out the 5 candles lighten up in front of him. The crowd cheered. "Daddy can I have cake now?" Chris ecstatically asked as he slid his finger over the frosting.

"Let us cut up the cake first and we'll call you when we have your piece," you said to Kit as he climbed down his chair. He continued to play with his friends again.

Wanda and Ben helped you pass out the cake. Not a minute later Chris anticipated to open his mountain of gifts. He had received a mound of wrapped gifts all piled against each other. You didn't want to admit it but he was spoiled by everyone that knew him.

"Kit wait," Ben called for his son as he caught him ripping the gift wrap. Everyone gathered around Christopher. Ben took out his phone and began recording and taking pictures.

Everything from legos to cars to superhero figurines, if you name it, Chris most likely now has it. Ben passed the recording phone to Tom, he turned around toward his friends, "I just want to say a quick thank you for each and every one of you joining us this evening."

He paused for just a few seconds then continued, "As everyone might know, I met my gorgeous girlfriend because my son needed a nanny. If Kit wouldn't have fallen in love with her neither would I." He turned around and looked at you with the most tender eyes.

You were beside Chris, he was sitting on a table with gift wrap surrounding him. Ben pivoted his attention back to his friends, "Chris has called her mummy ever since the first time we kissed and I think it's about time I give her her proper title."

You were puzzled by Ben's speech, wondering what he was talking about. Chris began to climb down the table, he carefully jumped as he ran to a corner and got something. He hid his arms behind his back, "Mummy, you're the best mummy I've had. You make me and daddy very happy. Could you please be my mummy forever?"

He took his arms from his back and revealed a small velvet box. Your heartbeat accelerated and your mouth grew a gap. Tears began forming at the brim of your eyes, you raised your head to look at Ben.

He was walking towards you with a tender smile. He got down on one knee and Chris handed him the petit box, "Will you marry me?"

You covered your mouth, leaving you speechless. With a lump in your throat you nodded furiously, "yes.. yes!" He got up and embraced you in his muscular arms. You shared a passionate kiss with him.

The surrounding people clapped and cheered, they came up to you and Ben and congratulated the both of you on the engagement. Chris ecstatically jumped up and down not knowing why everyone was so happy but going along with the crowd.

"Is she now my mummy?" You picked up Chris for you and Ben to devour him in an embrace. "Almost," Ben responded with a kiss to his and your temple.

*one month later*

"Kit, sweetie, wake up," you gently whispered. You interrupted his miniature snore and looked at you. He had groggy eyes. "Do you want to help me bake some waffles for daddy?" He nodded slowly still in a daze from his sleep.

You helped him get up, he didn't want to wear any attire, so he just had his undies and some footwear. The both of you deceived your way past yours and Ben's room to arrive at the kitchen quietly.

Chris was fully woken up when he say all the ingredients out on the counter. He dipped his finger in the jumbo Nutella jar. You laughed at his silliness. "Why are we making waffles without daddy?" He asked as he popped his finger out of his mouth.

"Because it's his birthday today and we want to surprise him with breakfast in bed," you took out a waffle and placed it on a plate. You refilled the waffle iron and repeated the process.

"Today is daddy's birthday? Are we going to surprise him?" He was getting excited. "Mhm, help me out with decorating the waffles with Nutella and fruits."

After a short few minutes you took 3 plates of waffles and OJ on a bed tray. Chris opened the door slowly allowing you to walk in and make no noise. After you were in he ran and jumped on the bed landing on Ben.

"Happy birthday daddy!!" Chris shook his arm. You heard the low chuckles that were coming out of him. His face was planted on the pillows and he slowly pivoted in place to face upright.

"Is it my birthday?" His hoarse voice asked his son. "That's what mummy said. We made you waffles." He sat up straight as you placed the standing tray above his thighs.

"Happy birthday my one and only," you lowered you lips to his. He hummed in appreciation, "Thank you love. Did Kit help you out?" He pointed at the excessive amount of Nutella placed on all waffles. Everyone in the room chuckled.

**

"Daddy open your gifts now," Christ excitedly sat on the couch anticipating his dad's gifts. All children get excited over gifts that aren't theirs. Unlike Chris, Ben had almost no gifts, just a few bottles of whiskey, Vodka and cigars.

He thanked everyone really appreciating the small token of gesture. Chris ran to his room and came back with a present for Ben.

"Daddy I made you this," Chris ran to his dad with a piece of paper. Ben placed his drink on a counter and looked over the drawing Kit had drawn. It was a tall stick figure holding the hand of a smaller stick figure with your hair style. Beside, what seemed like you, was Kit holding the arm of a much smaller stick figure than the rest.

You sat on the armchair beside Ben, a bright smile plastered in your face. "Thank you champ," he hugged his son tightly. He looked over the picture again as a questioned lingered, "Kit, whose that?" He pointed to the smallest figure.

"That's my little brother or sister. Mummy said I was going to become a big brother very soon," Kit sat on the couch again.

Ben snapped his head your direction and placed his hand over your stomach. You placed your hand over his, tears began forming in his and your eyes. "I'm going to be a dad again..," he couldn't believe it.

"I'm.. going to be a dad again," this time he said it louder. A tear of joy raced down his cheek. He got up from the couch to hug you properly.

"Since when?" He whispered as he firmly hugged you. "The weekend you proposed," you peppered his neck with kisses. "You make me the happiest man alive. I love you so much." "I love you too."

As the months passed by, your pregnant stomach grew. You got married when you were 5 months along. You walked down the isle, while your father hooked his arm to yours.

In one hand you had a bouquet of white roses and the other was placed under your showing belly. This was the most amazing sight Benedict has seen in a very long time.

He stood on the other side of the aisle, awaiting your presence. He felt a lump in his throat and tears formulating at his eyes as he watched the love of his life walking to him.

Kit, the best man, stood beside his father. He was holding his hand also anticipating the arrival of his younger sibling and mum. Ben couldn't have asked for anything better at that moment. That was a beginning chapter for Ben and his growing family.

****
A/n: I'm so sorry if this part sucks. I really had no intentions of writing a part 3, but you guys asked for it so I tried my best 😄