Lost Boy (4)

A/n: Quick thanks to AC_A99 for the amazing cover ❤️

**

*A few months later*

"Y/n this is it! We've got your hit again," your producer jumped from excitement. You stood by the window of his enormous office. You gazed at him and back outside down to the civilians walking around the polluted city.

"Lost Boy was one of your best works but this, this is just a masterpiece," he went to the fridge that was placed near his desk and got out a bottle of wine. He filled a cup and handed it to you.

After the cheer and a few extra sips you set the glass down and grabbed your phone, "I need to make a call." You walked outside to the lonesome hallway. "Siri call Wanda," you spoke to your phone and a British male voice commanded to your request.

A few rings after and you herd her voice, "Hello dear." "Hey Wanda. I know it's a tad late over there but I need to make sure you got the money from the old house. I did all the transactions but my manager says you haven't checked," the line went silent. "Wanda are you still here?" You inquired.

"Yes dear, it's just, Tim and I, we can't take your money. You sold your house to pay for our reduced debt," Wanda sounded worried. "No Wanda, I sold the house because I don't plan on going back. I made a great amount selling it and I want all the money to go to you and Tim. It's my way of saying thank you for all those years you took me in," you paced the hall.

"And we'll continue to take you in dearie but not with the money." "Do I personally need to call Alyssa's family and send them the transaction? I will if the terms come to that," you sternly said. "Oh Y/n," you chuckled.

"I'll be expecting a call tomorrow informing me of the complete transaction," you playfully commented, "Bye Wanda have a wonderful night." Wanda said her goodbyes then hung up.

You entered back the humongous office. Your producer turned to you, "Okay let's start talking collabs."

*

"Hello," Ben opened the door for his parents. They entered and embraced their son in a hug. He invited them to the living room and offered them a drink. "We're fine Benny, we just came for a quick trip to tell you something," Wanda sat on the couch.

"Christ are they still complaining about the money? I'm working two plays right now, I'll get the money," Ben roughly exhaled as he sat on the couch. "No Ben, we came to tell you we're going on a vacation," Wanda nervously informed her son.

Ben was baffled, "What do you mean a vacation? Where are you getting the money from? Alyssa's family won't let you leave, that's part of the contract."

Tim looked to Wanda then back to his son, "Y/n, sold her house here. She made a great deal of money and gave it to us. We paid the debt and had a little extra. We'll be visiting her for a few weeks then we'll be coming back." Ben covered his mouth with his hand, he was speechless.

"Ben we know you've been working hard, the rest of the money is going to you. This is as much as a surprise to us as it is to you," Wanda patted her sons hand. "It's fine mum, soon Alyssa's father will pay a few debts.."

He trailed off to their conversation about the trip, "I mean it's great.. great that she paid the debt. You're going to visit her? In Hollywood?" Ben asked. "Ben I wish you could come with us, I believe she has a lovely home," Tim said.

Ben looked around and spoke in a low tone, "Can you tell her to answer when I call? I've been trying to communicate with her but she won't answer." "She's probably busy, we barely talk. She's been working on a few songs–" Wanda was cut off by the ringing of her phone.

Ben look at the ID name, it was you. "Barely talk?" Ben gazed at Wandas nervous smile. "Y/n, love?" Ben answered the phone. His voice brought you aback, your heart fluttered, "Ben.." He let out a stray tear hearing your voice. "I miss you so much," he whispered through the phone.

You didn't know what to respond, "I need to speak with your mum." "She can't take the phone right now, I can leave her your message," Ben lies because he wanted to hear your voice as long as possible.

"I'll just call her later," you were ending the call but you heard the strain in his voice. "Please Y/n, I need to hear your voice," he was desperate. "Y/n ready babe? We need to go over it again," Ben heard another voice through the line. "Yeah I'll be there in a sec," you responded. "YouTube is free, goodbye Ben," you adverted back to him and hung up.

Ben handed Wanda her phone back, "She's dating someone," he unconsciously said out loud. "Now Ben, you're in no position to be jealous. She may date whomever she likes to," Tim got up and went to his dazed son.

"When are you two leaving?" Ben tried changing the subject. "Tonight, we'll hopefully be at her house at 2 in the morning," Wanda felt horrible telling ben all of this. He hummed, "I have to get back and memorize my roles. Glad to know you two are free."

"So are you, we all are," Wanda said getting up. "I'm chained down to a woman I don't love, she's going to be a mother with my child. Not so free as anyone thinks," he retorts. Wanda and Tim said their goodbyes to their son and left.

A couple hours later you were waiting for them in your house. It was 2 in the morning as expected and the summer breeze hit your exposed legs. Your pitch black Mercedes rolled into the driveway, Wanda and Tim in the back seat. Tim came out first and extended an arm to help Wanda out.

"Yes, we're here. I'm not going to do that. Because I said no. Timothy, no," Wanda was on the phone, Tim adverted his gaze at her when she said Timothy. "No not you, the other Timothy," she covered the phone with one hand and spoke to her husband.

Tim shrugged and went to give you a hug, "Darling it's good to see you again." "It's been far too long," you hugged your father figure. The door to your home opened and a man came outside, simultaneously Wanda passed you the phone, "He's too persistent."

Before you spoke on the phone you spoke to the man walking outside, "Seb could you get Wanda and Tims luggage?" "Yeah babe," he responded back. You adverted your attention to the call, "Hello?" There was no response. "Hello?" You spoke again and the line ended.

"I think the signal got lost," you passed Wanda her phone and embraced her in a greeting hug. "That's weird, I was talking with him all ride long," she said chuckling. You mentally deduced it was Ben. The supposed Seb went inside with their luggages, you invited your guest in.

"Welcome to my home. Mi casa es su casa," you cheekily smiled. "Wow Y/n, you have an extraordinary home," Wanda admired your two story house. Seb coughed in the back, "Oh yes, Wanda, Tim this is Sebastian."

He leaned in and shook each of their hands, "Nice to meet you. Are you two.." Tim trailed of inquiring if you two were dating. "Oh no honey, I'm gay," Seb made a motion with his hand. "Subtle way to say it I guess," everyone chuckled.

"He's my producer, amazing at his job," you gloated about Sebastian making him blush. "I couldn't do my job without an amazing artist," he sheepishly said back. You looked back to Wanda and Tim, "You two must be exhausted. Would you prefer a room upstairs or downstairs. They're both ready I just wasn't sure which you preferred."

They both agreed to an upstairs room that way they could see a gorgeous view from the mountain. They were beginning to settle in, before you departed you gave them one last hug, "It's great to have you here. Please if you need anything don't hesitate to ask, or just take it."

"Dear you've done enough for us, this trip and the little gifts you keep sending us. We appreciate everything but we don't want you to waste because of us," Wanda said. "It's no waste at all," you gave her a genuine smile, "Ok I'll go now." You closed the door behind you and retreated to your master bedroom.