Just Friends (4)

You thought it would only be that one night, but you were wrong. André got back from his tournament, he was excited since his team won. He even took you out to eat once his jet lag had settled down.

"Are you going to tell him?" Your friend enquired as you got ready to go to another party. "Are you crazy? If I tell him then he'll break Ben in half. Do I need to remind you he's a martial arts trainer?" You put on your earring. Alex promised to keep it a secret; only she, Ben and you knew about the affair.

Once again, André picked you up in one of his many, well fitted, suites. "I just love how they fit you so, tight," you hugged his arm. He placed an hand on your shoulder, "Darling don't get me started on how you look. This silk dress looks magnificent on you."

A faint blush appeared on your expression; he kissed your nose and guided you to where the party was. As expected, there were many actors there; they all knew you and André well. A glass of scotch was handed to each one.

"Hey Y/n," Ben's familiar rich tone said behind you. André turned you and him around to face Ben. "Hey," you sheepishly said; André and Ben shook hands. Tom Hiddleston was right behind Ben; he greeted André and you.

"Do you smoke?" Tom asked André. "Very rarely," he truthfully responded. "I got some great cigars with me, would you like to smoke one?" Tom enquired. André gazed to you looking for an answer. "I'm not in the mood for a smoke, but you can go," you smiled to him.

André gave you a quick kiss on the lips and went to a balcony with Tom. Ben stayed with you, "Since when do you smoke?" You swallowed the remaining of your drink, "Since we broke up." Ben stared down to your cleavage; you caught him.

"Ben, if André see's you he'll demolish you in a fight," you informed him. "What.? can't I think about them? I was just sucking on them the past weekend," he sinisterly said in your ear. You shook your head making him chuckle, "Are you going to deny what happened last weekend?"

You cleared your throat, "Ben, no one can know about that." He lifted your chin with his finger, "And nobody knows darling." He took your empty glass and held your hand, "We need to get you another drink." He led you to a bar.

One drink turned to 3 in one sitting. He was brushing your hair away from your face, "God you are gorgeous." You shook your head, "André is here, you can't flirt." Ben quirked his brows, "Are you telling me or making a note to yourself?"

You rolled your eyes, "Both." He held onto one of your hands, "Now that we're talking about this, I've had this lingering thought with me since Sunday. Did you ever cheat on me?" You were taken aback from the direct question, there was no hesitation when he asked.

"Did you ever grind onto your ex's when we were dating, or asked them to go sleep with you even though they were already in a relationship?" You asked back; Ben shook his head. "I never had a single thought of another man except you when we were together," you squeezed his hand.

He got up from his seat and stood next to you, "You don't know how much relief I have right now." You hummed while taking a drink, "I actually do. Your cock is pressed against my thigh," you whispered to him. He didn't move from his position.

Ben nor you saw the well built man charging after Ben. You felt a gush of wind suddenly appear and Ben's body forcefully being pulled away. "André, André, stop," you got up and went to his side. "I haven't even started," he had his hands formed into fists.

Ben shrugged it off as if it were nothing. "Why didn't you tell me he's your ex?" André questioned you. "Because he's irrelevant to me now," you attempted to open his fist. "Babe, look at me," you switched his gaze from Ben to you. "He means nothing to me, okay? You're the only one that matters," you caressed his face.

He shook his head. You didn't want to attract anymore attention, "Let's go home. We can talk about it if you want."

**

Nothing has been the same since that confrontation. André and you wouldn't attend a party if Ben had arrived there first and someone would usually give Ben a heads up that André was there with you already.

Once in a while you would take Alex with you and go back home with her. That didn't mean you and Ben didn't quickly fool around. "You're going with me to this one," you informed Alex. "Why so you can have a quickie with Ben?" She playfully said; you didn't respond.

It wasn't like any other party you've attended, this one was more casual unlike the others; you didn't wear a dress. Your friend and you got ready and headed out to the place. It was an outside event for the summer heat.

"Ok, make this clear to me. Do you want me to intervene between Ben and you if I see some grinding happening?" She enquired before you entered the venue. "No," you didn't even think about it. "Alright, whatever you say," she rose up her hands.

Ben's eyes brightened up when he saw you; he walked over with two more glasses. "What are two beautiful women doing alone?" He charmingly asked as he handed out each a glass. "Not looking for trouble," your friend said as she walked away. You rolled your eyes and made small talk with Ben.

"So no André today?" He questioned with a wink. "Not tonight Ben," you chuckled. "Darling, don't do this to me. I'm getting hard just thinking of you squirming under my body," he breathed into your neck. "Don't start now, I just got here. I'll need a couple of more drinks for you to convince me," you winked and walked to a bar they had.

After a few hours you met up with your friend again along with some other actors. "Where's André?" Tom curiously questioned. "He's decided to stay home tonight. All the training has him drained," you smiled at him. They all hummed in acknowledgment.

"But she's got company," Ben put an arm over his shoulder. You playfully rolled your eyes and continued the night. Everyone joined the crowd of people dancing. After a few more drinks you were dancing alone with Ben. He saw that you were more than tipsy. "Are you ready to go home with me?" He bit your earlobe.

You nodded your head and held onto his arm. Your friend bumped into Ben as he led you out of the crowd. "She's tired, I'm taking her to her flat," Ben told her. "Y/n do you mind if I stay?" She questioned you. "Have fun," you winked at her. She leaned closer to your ear, "Do you want me to go with you?"

You shook your head, "No, no. You stay and have fun." Ben bid his goodbyes to her and took you to his car; you began to giggle. "What are you laughing about?" He questioned with a smile. You grabbed his face in your hands, "You told her you were taking me to my flat, but you're actually taking me your your flat." Ben thought that was the reason why you were laughing.

"Alex and I live together," you abruptly told him causing him to look at you. "She knows what's going on between us?" He enquired. "Oh yeah, but you heard her earlier, she doesn't want any trouble," you leaned in and kissed him.