Dirty Dancing (2)

A/n: if you love Tom Holland, I recommend my best friends new book
Happier With You Tom Holland
It's by rose_holland
It's amazing! Please go check it out!
****

That was awful. The "games" he was starting was a magic show and you were the assistant. You were so unhappy that you couldn't put a smile on your lips. You were the one laying in the box as the magicians sawed you in half. It made the audience laugh, but you thought the whole thing was quite irritating. You got out of there as soon as possible. Walking out, you didn't bother to say bye to Neil.

It was sort of chilly, but you liked it like that. You walked through a forest trail, you weren't sure where it was leading to, but you honestly couldn't care. As you kept on walking, you could hear music playing. You knew it wasn't from where you just were or from the ballroom your parents were at. You continued to follow your steps, and the music grew louder.

You encountered a sign that read "Staff Quarters, no guest please." Instead of continuing your way back to your cabin, you walked to where it said no guest please; it was a different trail. Now you could hear the music a bit more clearer. As you walked through the trail, you saw s row of stairs on a mountain that led to a fairly large cabin on top of the mountain.

The music was coming from the cabin, and so were different colored lights. You could make out the voices of a few people so you decided to cover behind a slim tree. Some staff was going up the stairs to, what you presumed was, a party. You wanted to go to.

As you were contemplating on randomly showing up, Billy was walking with three huge watermelons. You walked out from behind the tree and got the falling watermelon from him, "Hi." He looked rather shocked, "How'd you get here?" his tone was a bit aggressive. "I was taking a walk," you adjusted the watermelon in your arms.

He was able to balance the other two. "Go back," he really didn't want you there. "Let me help you," you insisted. "No, y-you need to go ba–" You cut him off, "What's up there?" Billy sighed and rolled his eyes, "No guest allowed, house rules. Look, why don't you go back to the play house. I saw you dancing with little boss man."

At the end of his statement, his tone changed to a mocking one. He began to mimic the way you were dancing with Neil. You rolled your eyes and shoved the watermelon back into his arms and began to walk away. He realized he was a bit rude and felt bad. Billy sighed, "Can you keep a secret?"

You walked back to him and grabbed the watermelon from him, you knew he was going to take you up there. He led you up the stairs, "Your parents would kill you. Max would kill me. Please don't tell anyone." Billy was risking a lot taking you up there. "Don't worry, I won't," you followed him.

The both of you finally made it to the entrance. Billy pushed the doors open and revealed the room full of young people. You tried to keep a low reaction at the way people were dancing and the music they were listening to. It was completely different to what you were used to. It was more sexual than anything.

Couples were grinding against each other. Guys holding onto their girls by the hips and letting their hands wander down to their bottom. Some had their faces traveling from their partners chest all the way down to their crotch. You let your eyes observe the people and their provocative dance moves as you followed Billy all the way to the back of the room.

He set the watermelons down and grabbed yours. You continued to look at the people that seemed like they were having sex, except they were only dancing. Billy saw your slightly shocked expression, "Kids these days are dirty dancing in their garages and basements. Wanna dance?"