Sugar (2)

"How did you afford all of this?" Emily questioned in amazement as she looked over the outrageously expensive wine list. "Oh you know, I extorted money from Chris and then I broke up with him," you smirked. Emily set the menu down, "No you didn't." You kept smiling, "Oh hell yeah I did. You're right, he's no good and he's an asshole."

Emily gasped in excitement, "I'm so proud of you! Is this why we're here? Are we celebrating this achievement?" You chuckled, "Yeah." Emily excitedly jumped in her seat. After looking through the long list, you and Emily ordered a bottle of wine, plus a three-course meal. The bill came out to $500, just for the both of you.

Both of you wore two different satin dresses, but you two looked elegant. "I could get used to living like this," Emily commented as she took the last bite from her cake. "I know," you replied as you did the same. That's when your phone buzzed.

SD: Baby girl, I'm getting hard thinking about sucking your tits again, send me a picture of them.

You bit your bottom lip and told Emily you were going to the bathroom real quick. You went into one of the stalls and waited for one person to get out. It was a very fancy restaurant, so they had a very fancy bathroom. One section of the restroom was dedicated for women to pamper up again. So you went there and took a picture in the big mirror they had. Then you pulled down your dress and took a shot of your breast. You took another one this time you kneaded one of them.

You pulled up your dress, not worrying about your bra because you didn't wear one, and went outside again. You sent the pictures to him. A few seconds later he responded.

SD: Did you not break up with him?
You: I did. I'm eating dinner with my best friend.

You sent him the picture you took of her and you from earlier and the one you took of you in your dress.

SD: How much was the bill?
You: $500

A few seconds later, you received $800 dollars.

SD: For the bill, and a little extra for a club. You look so fucking hot, go have fun baby girl. I'll send another $200 if you send me a picture of your ass, just lift up your dress.

You were shocked. This guy was literally maintaining you and was paying for your bills. You got into the stall again and sent him his picture. In return, he sent you another picture of his dick.

SD: Have fun baby girl.
You: Thank you daddy.

You smirked and walked out. Emily was waiting for you because she wanted to discuss how you two were going to pay the bill. You got the check and simply put your card. "How much do I owe you?" she questioned. "Nothing, dinner's on me," you smiled. It's actually on my sugar daddy, you thought to yourself.

"And, we're also going clubbing, so get your shit ready because we're going," you smiled. "Oh my god, I don't know what you did to my best friend, but hello new best friend that spends a lot," Emily commented with a chuckle.

**

"Remind me, why do I go out with you?" you laid on your couch with a bag of ice on your head. "It was your idea this time so don't even blame me," Emily commented as she ate ice cream. She really wasn't hungover, it takes a lot for her to be in the condition you were in.

"So how's it going with Jake," Emily questioned. "Pretty good, we've talked a lot. We were gonna go to the club today, but I texted him a few minutes ago if we could go to a bar instead," you slightly groaned. Emily acknowledged it but didn't say anything else. You phone buzzed. Thinking it was Jake, you opened it.