Never Again (6)

Warnings:  it's kinky with a bit of smut(it's not really a bit)
**

You didn't forget the night you kissed him. Nor the day after or the following week. You couldn't get enough of them. They were soft and experts at kissing. His lips were your new addiction.

You had made spaghetti one night. When Ben slurped a noodle he got sauce on his lips. He was going to clean it but you stopped his hand. You got up from the table and leaned down to his lips. They didn't detach themselves after that.

Ben never wanted to leave once the both of you ended up in your bedroom. He did it either way so you wouldn't become irritated.

Three months remained, you didn't know how to feel. Ben and you snuggled on the couch watching a random movie. Your back rested on his chest. "Ben.." you timidly whispered. He hummed and shifted himself to get a better hold of you. Your bottom lip was placed between your teeth.

"I- I erm," you stammered. He pivoted you around to look at you. You gazed to his lips and gently kissed them. It was something unlike the other times. It was timid, with patience; there was no sign of lust present.

Ben closed his eyes and positioned himself again on the couch. You got on top of his lap to have a better access to his lips. He began to remove your shirt. "Not here," you whispered and stood up. He held onto your hand and led him to your room.

With a slow place you and him removed each other's clothes. Ben gently kissed from your jaw to your collarbone. His fingers skimmed through your stomach. You walked backwards until your legs reached the bed. Ben picked you up and tenderly placed you on the mattress.

Without lust present, it wasn't necessary for Ben to quickly fill you and him with pleasure. He took his time to adore and praise your body. Ben kissed every inch of it, there wasn't a single place Ben didn't touch. Your hands raked his back and tightly held onto the duvet once he entered your core.

It was a memorable moment. Neither of you had experienced something like that before with each other. You weren't screaming his name like most nights and he wasn't making animalistic groans. A coat of sweat was still present.

Ben came to his climax after yours. He usually stayed there a few minutes before he got up and retreated to his bedroom. Your naked body was calmly going into sleep.

The bed began to move as Ben sat upright. Before he could leave you grabbed onto his arm and gently pulled him back. He laid down again, surprised with your action. You turned your back to him and scooted back until your felt your body against his. Your hand grabbed his arm and brought it across your stomach.

You intertwined your fingers with his and fell into a peaceful sleep with Ben by your side.

**

There was no need for another room anymore. You and Ben slept in the same bed after being married for 33 months. It became more difficult for you to leave his side and not get enough of him. You noticed you blushed when he was in your presence.

"You look, wow, brilliant," Ben observed your dress. He was invited to a close friends dinner party; he was taking you with him. A light shade of red covered your cheeks, "You don't look bad yourself Mr. Cumberbatch." Your heels clanked with each step you took.

You touched his blazer and patted it down. His arms wrapped themselves around your waist; he leaned down and kissed you. "You're blushing," he commented. "No I'm not," you turned your head. "You are and it's adorable," he touched your cheekbone with his thumb.

"I've been meaning to ask you something," Ben held you close. You hummed in acknowledgment. "We don't have to do it if you don't want to," he was getting nervous. "What is it?" You were curious but becoming worried.

"Do you want me to show you or tell you?" He sinisterly whispered in your ear. A shiver raced down your spine, "Show me." He put his hand in his pocket and led you to the futon you had in the bedroom. He sat down and made you lay your stomach across his knees sticking your ass out.

He lifted the dress. The air hit your nude bottom, Ben glazed his hand over your ass. He got out whatever was in his pocket and made you step out of your underwear.

Ben still rubbed at your bottom; you lifted it up to get more friction. "Do you want me to spank you?" He sinisterly enquired. You bit your bottom lip, your breath was becoming shallow. "Y-yes," you stammered.

He leaned down to your earlobe, "It's yes.. daddy." His raspy voice created a warm sensation in your stomach. "Yes daddy," you repeated. His hand lightly raised up and came back hitting you softly. He repeated the motion several times before your cheek began to slightly sting.

He rubbed the damage he made and averted his attention to the other. "Count with me," he spank you once. "One," the force made you bite your lip. He had calculated how much you could take until it actually began to hurt. He raised his hand and hit you a bit harder than last. "Two," a light moan escaped your lips.

The process repeated until you got to 10 with a red cheek and a wet core. "Darling you're soaking, do you want daddy to clean you up?" He slid his fingers down your wet center. You gasped at his touch, "Y-yes daddy please."

He helped you stand up and led you to a comfortable chair. "We wouldn't want my princess to ruin her hair," he gently guided you to place your back to the chair and your head free from the back rest.

He lifted your dress up to your waist. With his free hands he grabbed onto yours. In a matter of seconds he was under your dress, teasing your entrance, making you go crazy.

Your chest heaved up and down as Ben's breath fanned over your wet core. "Be– daddy, please," you begged. He chuckled making you feel his vibration. Ben teased you once more before diving in. He expertly swiped his tongue up and down your core eliciting the most pleasurable experience ever.

It didn't take long before you reached your climax. You moaned and groaned; your back arched and your head shot back from the pleasure. You twisted your hips to create more friction. Ben ate you like a starving man. He let go of your hands as your muscles relaxed.

Ben set down your feet that were placed on his shoulders. Your were still in a very pleasured state. He chuckled as he cleaned himself in the mirror, "What's the matter?" With your eyes closed you composed your composure, "Nobody, has ever done that to me."

"I'm the first person that has eaten you out?" He asked surprised. You timidly nodded your head. "It was a pleasure, you taste very sweet," he winked at you then fixed his bow tie. You went up to him, your knees were a bit wobbly but you could still walk.

You helped him with his blazer, before he could walk away you cupped his bulge, "I'll have to return the favor some time soon." He smirked, "I'd love that. They'll be plenty of people at the dinner party, we'll be able to slip away from everyone."

You kissed at his neck, sucking just a little bit, "Whatever daddy says."