Love Potion (4)

Throughout the whole ride you held onto Ben's hand. Karon kept having to grab Ben's attention so she could go over a few things with him. Ben helped you step out of the car onto your first red carpet. There were so many lights and so much noise.

Ben grabbed onto your hand and Karon followed behind. He took a few pictures alone then a few with you. Karon led him to an interview as you stepped back to where your mum was. You looked at him with adoration.

There was a lingering feeling you had. Although you didn't want to admit it, you felt dirty. Not physically, but mentally. The potion came to mind. If it weren't for the potion you wouldn't have kissed him or been his premiere date.

**

"So are you and my daughter...dating?" Karon curiously enquired as she exited Ben's house. "Erm, I mean, it's only been two weeks. I have no idea if she see's us—" Ben's sentence was interrupted by his phone ringing. He looked at the caller ID then timidly looked at Karon, "Sorry I have to get this."

"Hey darling," Ben shyly answered the call. He gazed to the floor and tried keeping his voice down when responding to you. "Take out would be lovely. Don't worry about the scotch and wine, I've got some here," he gazed up from his feet to see Karon typing at her phone.

"Ok love, I'll see you in a bit. Drive safely," Ben ended the call thinking Karon didn't hear the conversation. "Should I prepare dinner for one?" Karon enquired setting her phone in her purse. Ben nervously rubbed the back of his neck and timidly smiled.

**

After secretly dating Ben for a month, he decided to take you out on a public date. He promised you something casual and relaxing, that's exactly what he gave you. The both of you wore comfortable clothes and walked around Hampstead Heath. The May weather let you and Ben romantically watch the sunset on top of a hill.

A blanket was neatly placed underneath your bodies letting Ben intertwine his legs with yours. He placed an arm over your waist and shifted his gaze from the sky to your beauty.

Once the stars began to appear above, Ben and you decided to go back to his home. He drove while you happily stared out the window. Once in a while the potion would come to mind and sour your moment. Ben saw your change in mood once he parked his car.

"Darling what's wrong?" Ben kissed your nose. You conjured up a smile, "Nothing." He hesitated to open his front door, "I want this to be an amazing day, are you hungry?" You hooked your arm with his, "Today has been perfect and yes."

He finally unlocked the door and widely opened it. There was a trial of rose pedals on the floor with candles lighting up the way. "Great because I believe we have a reservation out in the back," Ben cheekily said. "Oh my god," you covered your mouth with one hand. Ben led you in and walked you through the whole path of pedals.

As said, out in the back was a circular decorated table. A waiter stood next to it awaiting for the both of you. "How- when did you..?" you were completely amazed. Ben slightly chuckled as he pulled your chair back for you. In the center of the table was a single rose in a vase along with a tiny candle. You took your time to admire every detail.

Ben called for the waiter and asked for the exclusive wine he bought. It was the beginning to a romantic dinner. After a cup of wine came the food. You still wondered how he made it happen. "I just made it happen," Ben would usually respond.

After the dinner came the chocolate dessert. You and him were still having wine but everything was so calm. Ben never failed to make you smile and laugh. The waiter came around again as he retreated the dessert plates.

"I truly wanted this day to be the best. I know we've only been dating for a month but I feel that we've been together since the day I first met you. I knew there was something special about you the moment I saw you. I know this seems too rushed, but you don't have to tell me your answer right away," from across the table, Ben passed you a blue, square box.

Your heart began to flutter as you held it in your hands. You nervously looked up to him and opened the box. A silver key was displayed in the middle. Your lips began to form a smile. Ben let out a sigh of relief seeing you didn't have a bad reaction. "Is this..." your thought lingered.

"The key to my home. I would love for you to move in with me. O-of course, only if you'd like. I don't want to force—" "Yes," you abruptly said cutting him off. "Really?" Ben asked with the broadest smile. "I have no doubt," you got up from your seat to profoundly kiss his lips.

**

You didn't move right away, Karon still needed to be informed about the news. Although you did feel there was something holding you back from living with him. You wanted to convince yourself it was from the stress of the job you had but deep down you knew you were guilty.

You were on your way to meet your first real client. Ben got in touch with a few people and recommended you to him. You still didn't know who he was, Ben wanted to keep it a secret. Driving through a few streets, you pulled up to a house. With your bag in hand, you walked up to the front door and knocked.

A moment later, a lean man opened the door. "Hello," he cheerfully said. A broad smile appeared on your face, "Hello Mr. Hiddleston, my name's [Y/n]." His face grew a bit brighter, "Please call me Tom." He stepped aside allowing you to go in.

"Ben was right, you are absolutely gorgeous," Tom commented. "Thank you very much, but I'd like to keep Ben out of our conversations since he's not my client," you said in a sincere tone. Tom slightly raised his hands and chuckled, "Fine by me."

***

"I still can't believe you got Tom to be my first client," you chuckled as you placed a box on his floor. "He was searching for a new manager. I only did a favor for a friend, I helped him search for what he needed. It happened to be a coincidence that I know a gorgeous manager that could help him," he said closing the door behind him.

You playfully shook your head and giggled. "Finally, the last box," he set it aside and hugged you from the back. You timidly but your lip, the guilt began to resurface again. Ben began to kiss under your ear. His hot breath fanned over the sensitive skin on your neck.

You gently placed your hand on his messy hair, "Ben..." He hummed while holding onto your hips. "Not tonight, I'm tired," you weakly told him. His lips lifted off your skin, he still hugged you from the back. "Then let's get you to your new room," you could feel his chest rumbled when he spoke.

Important utilities were already placed in his room. He lead the way holding onto your hand. Getting there, the both got ready to sleep. It wouldn't be the first time you've slept with Ben, but it would be the first time you stayed the whole night.

"Goodnight love," Ben gently kissed the side of your head and spooned your body. You always felt so warm and safe when his arms were wrapped around you, but this time you only felt guilt. You couldn't help but think that the only reason you were there was because of the stupid potion.

You felt absolutely terrible. So many thoughts raced in your mind. You were convinced it was all a lie. A lie that made you feel guilty once you were in his arms. You were finally with the man you love, but was he really with the woman he loves?

You knew it was a lie. It was fake. His affection, his touch, his kisses, all his love felt so real, but your mind always pictured the potion. Moving in with him was a huge step forward into your pseudo relationship.

That night you wanted to make yourself believe that the man you love actually loves you back. The touch of his skin against yours only brought tears to your eyes. You wanted to be happy by his side, but you also wanted him to be happy. He seemed happy, but what if it's the work of the potion, what if everything was fake?

It was a restless night. You knew if you kept sleeping in his home, then all your nights would be restless. In that moment, moving in with him was a very bad idea.

Your racing thoughts made you make up your mind. Waking up the following morning you would travel to the ladies hut and find a way to reverse the potion.