I'm Bored (5)

"Oh Ben," you moaned and grunted as you felt him go deeper inside of you, "Harder," your voice got louder and mixed in with his grunts. "Fuck," Ben heaved as he held onto your waist and moved your body down to his dick over and over again as he thrusted as hard as he could.

"Ben, get up," Melinda's voice appeared out of nowhere. Ben stopped his motions and looked around his room. "Ben it's getting late," she said again. You looked over at Ben and brought him down for a kiss, "Don't listen to her, just continue fucking me like you promised." He began to slip his dick back in, but he felt his whole body move and woke up.

"What?" Ben said with a hint of anger in his tone. "Woah there, calm down," you said standing in front of his bed. Ben finally woke up and saw you there and Melinda beside him. "Let's just go, I'll take you in his car," you told her. "Go where?" Ben questioned. "The airport," Melinda responded with an annoyed tone. "Oh shit," Ben realized what was going on.

Melinda was recieving a call from her dad so she went outside to get a better reception. You stayed in the room and saw Ben get up. He had forgotten he didn't wear anything to sleep. You got a glimpse of his dick and turned around.

You stayed in the room. "Had a nice dream?" you questioned. Ben's heart accelerated. If only he could just spin you around and dick you down like he wanted to. He didn't respond, he continued to get ready. By the time Melinda ended her call, Ben and you were heading out with her stuff.

Ben drove both of you to the airport. Melinda was going back to her parents house for two weeks before school started again. She was already late since Ben wouldn't wake up, so there was no time for him and her to properly say goodbye to each other. Once arriving, she practically ran to TSA and was gone.

"Can I go visit your family?" Ben questioned out of the blue. "You did it when I was in London, I don't see what's stopping you from doing it now," you replied back. He rubbed the back of his head. "I think we can leave now, she's not going to be back for a while," you said and began to head out. You sat in the passengers seat this time. Ben started up his car and drove to your house.

The both of you entered your home. Your family was in the living room. They all lightened up when they saw Ben. He greeted everyone. "Where's Junior?" he questioned. "It's actually Joshua," Junior mentioned as he walked from the hallway to the living room. "It's so good to see you again Ben," your mom disregarded your brother comments and decided to talk with Ben.

"Yeah, it's been a while," he agreed and took a seat, as did you. They began to catch up as if no one was in the living room. They talked about how his last semester went and all the tiny stuff. Junior and you decided to have your own conversation.

He was packing his stuff for the annual trip that your family made. Since you and Ben weren't dating anymore, Junior was finally getting a room all to himself instead of having to share one with Ben. You were messing with him and told him he wasn't getting a room by himself still.

"I'm getting my own room now at the cabin right?" Junior decided to ask your mom. "Well that was the original plan, but I don't know anymore. Ben do you want to join us in our trip?" your mom turned to Ben. "Oh hell fucking no. I'm getting my own room. Ben can sleep anywhere else," Junior answered. To make his statement clear, he got up and left.

"I don't want to be an inconvenience," Ben answered. "You won't be," your grandma replied. "We'll figure out a way to get everyone situated in place," your mom answered. Your parents owned a fairly big cabin that was next to a lake. Every year, you guys made a trip to go by the lake for a week. When Ben and you dated, he would tag along.

"Ok, sure, I'll go," Ben announced. All he wanted was to stay far away from you, but it seemed he couldn't do that either. Melinda was going to be gone for two weeks, now was his time to make a decision.