AC/DC (3)

"You're going to have to leave your number with me," Ben directed to you as he shifted in bed. You turned your head to gaze at him, "Is that so?" He put his hand under his head and kept his eyes fixed on you. There was a moment you two shared, where his beautiful eyes were staring at yours.

"Of course. Not to sound like a total prick, but you're a great bloody shag. You'll surely be on my mind next time I'm masturbating or next time I'm thinking about fucking someone," he put his hand on your bare stomach. "So you want me to be your booty call?" you playfully quirked your brows.

"Yes, but no strings attached," Ben added. "You make it sound like I've done it before," you scoffed followed by a chuckle. "You haven't?" he was rather surprised by the news. "Of course I haven't. I'm in my late 20's. Sure, I've had plenty of sex, but I've never been a booty call," you assured.

Ben lifted himself up on his forearms, "It's simple. I just call you asking for sex and vice versa." You smirked, "I can ask for sex too?" Ben connected his lips with yours in a hot kiss, "Do you think it'll be possible for me to deny you sex?" You chuckled and shook your head, "What if I agree to be your booty call, but later on I want to stop?" His fingers were doing tiny circles on your skin, "We'll simply stop."

You never thought you were ever going to be a booty call, especially not a celebrity's booty call. The sex was fucking phenomenal, you weren't going to deny that. There wasn't much thought about it. "Fine," you turned to him. He wore a proud smirk.

***

The loud chatters of your class soon diminished once you walked to the front of your class. "You know what day it is. Take everything off your desk expect for a pencil," you directed to your whole class. Your went back to your desk and picked a pile of papers.

"I'm sorry about this test. I didn't make it, so that means it's going to be harder," you informed your class. They all began to groan. "I know, I know. If you do have question – which I'll be very concerned if you don't – I'll be glad to help you," you passed out the test. Your students got to work once they had their test in front of them.

You went to sit back down on your desk. This was the time you graded the other tests from your previous classes. You kept your phone on your desk as you marked other tests with a red pen. Once in a while, you would gaze up. Your gaze shifted to your phone when you received a message from Ben.

I have an emergency!

That all what the message said. You were waiting for another text, but he began to call you. There was no way in hell you were going to answer it in your quiet class. You got up, with your phone in your hand, and interrupted your students, "I know how hard all of you worked on this past semester. This test is completely outrages. I will step outside for a few seconds. I'll call it the grace period. I won't be able to hear if you discuss the answers with each other, so take advantage of this time." Their faces lit up in a smile once they saw you step outside.

"Ben?" you answered the phone when your classroom door closed. "Thank God you answered," Ben huffed. "What's wrong?" you questioned. "I need to have sex," he went straight to the subject. "I've seen you almost everyday for the past week. Don't you need a break?" you knitted your brows. "That's the thing about fucking you, I think I'm getting addicted to having sex," a pleading tone was present. You snickered, "I can't anyways, I'm teaching my class."

"Then why are you talking with me?" he asked. "They're currently taking a test," you informed. "Can I come over?" he inquired. "No," you chuckled. "We don't need to have sex in your classroom," Ben assured. "We weren't going to do that anyways," you giggled. "A janitors closet will do. I don't mind it. It turns me on thinking about fucking you in a public place. Fuck, I'm getting a boner," Ben staggered his breathing.

"I'll text you once I'm done," you laughed and ended the call. Your class had quieted down as you entered. They were all done a few minutes after. You gave them the rest of the class so they could do whatever they pleased. While trying to grade the papers, Ben's proposition came to mind. Fucking him in your classroom or janitors closet didn't seem half bad. Of course, if you got caught, there would be devastating consequences.

You had to cross your legs from all the sinister thoughts you were having. You wanted to call him again, but you knew he was currently masturbating. The thought of him jerking himself off turned you on. Lately, you've become more outgoing and gone out of your way for him. All your students weren't paying attention to you right now, they were all talking with each other.

You promptly sent a message telling him not to come yet. Soon after, you received a picture from him. You weren't going to open it. There was a minute left for the bell to ring, you were waiting for all of them to leave.

"Have a great weekend, stay out of trouble," you spoke over the ringing bell. They promptly collected their things, and soon you were left alone in your classroom. You slid your phone down your desk. Your breathing had become labored.

You spread your legs apart, lifted up your skirt, and moved your knickers with your finger. You snapped a quick picture and sent it to Ben. That would finish him off good. You opened your messages again so you could see the picture he had sent you. It was exactly what you expected, a picture of his throbbing boner.

You knew your picture was a success since he called you five minutes after receiving the image. Your next class was settling down, but there was still time before the final bell rang. "Darling, you are soaking," he purred through the line. You had to stop yourself from saying something about his cock. Ben heard your loud class.

"I see that you're trying to be quite. Are you going to try to secretly finger yourself while they take their test?" his voice rumbled. Ben could only hear the way you tried to control your breathing, he was turning you on.

"Or are you going to rub your clit like you like it? Don't you wish I was there with you? I could be sucking your folds. You know how addicted I am to your soft, juicy lips," he murmured. "Maybe you wouldn't want me to eat you out, maybe you'd prefer me to fuck you senselessly on your desk. We can hastily throw off all the papers to the floor and get to fucking each other. There wouldn't be patience or teasing, we would just go straight to it," Ben was teasing you on purpose.

"I know you love it when I fuck your mouth with my cock, it turns us on. I want to do all of these things to you in your classroom. I want to be able to pound my dick deep inside of you and make you moan and curse. I want you to blow me so I can give you a facial afterwards. To finish it off, I'd let you orgasm once more while I savior your delicious juices and my fingers dig deep into you," his words only caused you to get wetter than you were. He was getting hard again.

An inaudible moan escaped you. Only Ben and you were aware of the sound you just let out. "I'll see you in two hours," you cleared your throat. Ben's voice went an octave lower, "Make it an hour and a half or else there will be more teasing than fucking."