Sugar (3)

"Holy. Shit," Emily dropped her bags as she saw the new condo. "Holy fuck, this is amazing," she continued as she saw the kitchen and the living room. She got even more excited when she saw her bedroom, it was triple the size of the one at the apartment. "Your sugar daddy is a blessing. He just gave you this?" she questioned as she attacked you with a hug.

"Yeah, he just gave me the keys to it and then we had sex," you simply stated. "How was it? Does he still have the touch and the power?" Emily snickered. "He's actually pretty young, after we had sex we talked a little. He told me he was 41, his name is Ben, and how Chris was an asshole," you replied. Emily and you took a seat on the couch.

"Ew, why would you two talk about Chris?" she questioned. "Because before we fucked, he said he was going to treat me like a real man should and properly fuck me. When we were at the club, I told him a little about Chris and how he never really pleasured me, I was doing all the work to pleasure him," you informed. "Yeah, Chris is a complete asshole, but what about sugar daddy? Did he properly fuck you?" she raised her brows at you.

You only grinned and nodded your head. "Oh my god, you have a good dick and a good man who's literally treating you like a queen. You've won the simulation," she chuckled. "Maybe. Let's finish unpacking so we can go celebrate," you told her and got up.

***

*3 months later*

"Baby, I'll be out of town the following next two weeks, I'm not sure if I'll have the best reception," Ben laid in bed with you. "A multimillionaire won't have reception?" you kiddingly quirked your brows. "I'm going to Cuba to look at a few things, their internet is not the best," he informed. "Ben, you don't have to put excuses. If you're going to see other women in Cuba, then go ahead. You don't have to lie about the cell service. You're a single man and this is an open relationship like we talked about," you smiled at him.

He turned to you and kissed you, "Ok, I really wasn't lying about the internet and I'm not going to sleep with anyone for the next two weeks. Be prepared when I come ready to fuck for hours." You chuckled, "Whatever daddy wants." You kissed him back and began rubbing his member. His phone began to ring, but he let it go to voicemail. You two were starting to get ready to fuck again, but his phone kept ringing.

He annoyingly groaned and answered his phone, "What?" He sat in bed and looked over at you, "Shit today? I thought it was in a few days." Ben got up from the bed and began dressing up, "Yeah I'll be there." He hung up and finished getting ready. "My flight was canceled for the other day and now I have to take one right now. I'll make it up to you when I come back baby, we'll fuck all night and day," he kissed you goodbye before exiting the condo.

It wasn't the first time he left you horny like that, so you grabbed your phone and texted your booty call. He was going to be over in a few minutes. That's how the relationship worked. When he was busy or on business trips, you had one of your booty calls come over, or you would go party with them. You saw different guys while you were with Ben, because he was the one that wanted it that way, so you were only doing what he said. You didn't mind that since he wasn't restricting you or keeping you to himself.

*

"I am surprised you are actually going to work," Emily looked at you in your waitress uniform. "Shut up," you chuckled and got your car keys. "Day 5 without Ben, and you're already thinking we're going to be broke," Emily joked around. "Whatever," you laughed, "Let's go out tonight, I get out in 7 hours, so be ready." You informed and then closed the door behind you. You walked over to your parking space and got into your old car. Ben wanted to buy you a new car, but that was something you didn't let him do.

For five years you worked at the same restaurant to help with your college tuition, so they've always been very lenient with your schedule. Now that Ben was paying all your bills, you rarely went to work. Today was one of those days you just had to go. You got there in 20 minutes and began to help tables out and the bar. They were understaffed, so you were mostly there to take care of the bar.

A few hours into work, you decided to switch with one of your coworkers and began helping serve tables. You were running the food and taking it while the waiters tried to get everyones orders. You got two plates for the bar and began heading out of the kitchen, you looked down to the seat numbers and directly went there trying not to bump into people. There was so much noise at the bar, but you could always hear all types of conversations there. While walking you heard a very familiar voice say, "Anything for you pumpkin. Don't tell your mom we sat here or else she'll kill me." You stopped in your tracks as soon as you saw who sat at the bar.

You kept a straight face and continued to their space. "A filet mignon cooked medium, and chicken tenders," you spoke to interrupt them. Ben became alert as he heard your voice and looked you in the eyes. You set their plates down, "Enjoy your dinner." The 12-year-old girl next to Ben thanked you and began eating.

You began to walk away, instead of going to the kitchen you went outside. "I'll be right back," Ben told the girl and walked your direction. You went to the parking lot and paced around by your car. Ben saw you and made his way to you. "[Y/n]," he called out. You looked the other way not wanting to look at him. You felt his hand on your shoulders a few seconds later.

"How's the Cuba trip going?" you sarcastically asked. "Let me explain," he started out. "No," you turned around and faced him, "You have a fucking family and you decided to lie about that. You told me you were single. You lied about that and going on business trips, why? Was it because you wanted to spend time with your family? You should've told me you were a father, you fucking creep."

You started to walk away but he grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you to him. Ben held you tight and pinned you to your car. "Let me fucking explain. I don't have a family. The girl that was sitting next to me is my niece, I have a very strict sister who doesn't like their child sitting at a bar. If she knew I left her unattended right now, she would be livid. Yes, I've lied about business trips because...I actually do have a wife and if she's in town then I don't want her suspecting things."

"You're fucking married," you scoffed. "I'm married to a woman who is in it for the money. She doesn't care about me, she only cares about getting her luxuries and traveling," Ben replied. "Then why do you care that she might catch us?" you questioned. "Because she's an evil bitch and she's been trying to divorce me and steal most of my money. When I said I was a multimillionaire, I actually meant I'm a multibillionaire. So, imagine how much money she would want to strip from me," he loosened up his grip on you.

"It doesn't change the fact that you're married and you lied," you looked him in the eyes. Ben kissed you without notice. He let go of you while his lips intertwined with yours. You were the one that grabbed him and continued the kiss. After a few seconds, he stopped. "You just proved to me that doesn't matter. So if you want to leave, now is your chance. I'll arrange some negotiation about the condo later. It's way out of your budget, but at the same time, I don't want you living in your old shitty apartment. Tell me now what you want," he spoke up.

Fuck, you were with him so you wouldn't be attached. You slept with other people so you wouldn't feel anything for him. Even after learning about the lies, you wanted to stay. He was waiting for an answer, and you couldn't keep him waiting for a long time. "You. I want you," you replied after a few seconds.

He pinned you once again to the car and kissed you once more. "I'll make it up to you baby, I promise. I just need to find a way to resolve the problems I have with my wife," he assured you. Maybe you were dumb, maybe the news hadn't fully registered in your mind, but no sane person would've done what you did. Or maybe it was...no, it couldn't, you were in an open relationship.

After the kiss, Ben went back to sit at the bar and eat his meal. You had to cancel your plans with Emily because you had to tell her what was going on. After work, she heard everything and was in shock. She was mainly like that because you decided to stay with him. "Are you in it for the money? If you are, let me tell you that it's not worth it. Let's go back to the apartment and just live the lives we had, it wasn't that bad anyway," she stated.

You fiddled with your fingers, "I honestly don't think I'm staying because of the money."