Bro's Before... (1)

"I'm nervous," you bounced your foot up and down. "Babe, it's alright. There's no reason for you to be nervous," William, your boyfriend, chuckled. "This is like your second family. I think I'm more nervous than when I went to meet your parents," you admitted.

His car came to a halt at a pub parking lot, "Oh darling, you're too adorable." He turned off the engine and exited the car before going to your side and opening your door. He helped you out the car and held onto your hand; the both of you entered the pub.

William observed the room until he found a booth filled with people he wanted you to meet. "Don't worry darling," he softly whispered into your ear before leading you to the booth.

"Oi, Willy," a person excitedly recognized him. "McAvoy," William responded with as much excitement. The booth was filled with men and beers. "Guys," Will stopped in front of the table with you, "this is my girlfriend [Y/n]."

"Welcome," another friendly voice said, "I'm Tom Hiddleston." Tom spread out his arm to shake your hand, you happily shook it. "As you may know already, I'm James McAvoy," he said sitting next to Tom.

"Ignore those two blokes," said the guy sitting next to James, "I'm Freeman, Martin Freeman." You timidly giggled and shook his hand as well. "Just for for your information," Martin continued, "those two blokes are twats."

"Martin," another voice sternly said beside him. "Sorry about him, but that's Martin. I'm Ben," he extended his hand. You shook it, "Just Ben?" He chuckled and nodded his head. "It's actually Bendydick Cumonmybaps," Martin said.

"Ok, can we not give Martin anymore beer," Ben embarrassedly avoided eye contact with you. "C'mon mate, not in front of my girlfriend," William jokingly complained. He made Tom scoot over so you and him could sit at the booth.

You sat in front of Ben, who still tried to avoid eye contact. "She was nervous to come and meet all of you," William said out loud. "Will," you gritted through your teeth and hit the side of his arm with your elbow.

He chuckled and put an arm over your shoulder, "Darling, it's adorable." You shook your head and gazed down to your lap. "Don't worry [Y/n], we've been anticipating this day. Willy doesn't shut up about you," Tom assured.

That got you to crack a smile. "I was really nervous to meet all of you because he always speaks wonders about all of you and how you guys are like his second family," you admitted. "Oh now, please don't expose my feelings to these blokes," William chuckled.

Everyone at the table began to loosen up and get familiar with you. Ben after sometime actually made eye contact with you. Martin wasn't allowed anymore drinks. After several minutes, the guys were treating you like a close friend.

After two hours, the men slowly began to leave. First was James. Then Martin, but Tom didn't want him to leave alone so Tom accompanied Martin to his flat. Will, Ben and you were left.

"I'm going to the loo, then we can leave," Will kissed your lips swiftly before going to the bathroom. Ben and you were left alone at the table. With his finger he was doing tiny circles on the wooden table.

"Benedict Cumberbatch," he said after a few seconds. "Excuse me?" you quirked your brows. "That's my name, Benedict Cumbarbatch," he said more audible this time.

"That's a very interesting name, I like it," you smiled at him. "Really?" Ben enquired. "Of course, it's unique and not boring," a bigger smile was appearing on your face.

"Are you going to need a ride mate?" William said behind you, startling you. "It fine, my home isn't that far away," he gazed toward Will. You stood up from the booth, "It was a pleasure meeting you Ben."