Ride (4)

Your graduation party was phenomenal. You didn't get drunk but you did have great amounts of fun. All the guest were lovely and so friendly, you felt you knew them for sometime. Ben didn't fail to remind you that you owed him a date after you graduated.

Two days later he took you on a classical movie date. "Do you want some popcorn and some sweets?" He enquired as the both of you entered the cinema. You gave him a sly smile making him chuckle, "I'll take that as a yes."

The comedy in the film didn't fail to make you and Ben laugh. At one point you unconsciously held onto his arm during the movie. Ben gazed at you with a broad smile that you didn't see. Once exiting the film he took you to his car but didn't take you home. "Where are we going now?" You quirked your brows. "The date doesn't stop there," he commented with a chuckle.

He drove to a nearby pub from your home. It was a two story place; he led you to the second floor. Entering the building you saw a sign saying the second floor had a private event. "No you didn't," you turned to him.

"This time it was everyone's idea to rent it," he commented as you ascended the stairs. "Hey," Tom greeted you as you walked through the doors. "Was this really necessary? It's the second time you rent a bar in a week," you said with a hidden smile. "We gotta help Be–" Ben hit Tom in the arm so he could stop talking.

You quirked your eyebrows at him and just chuckled. Ben kept walking you forward in the small place and took you to the balcony. A drink was handed to you and him before getting there. You gazed down at the busy night street, "Thank you, really."

"It's really no big deal, I just wanted you to have a great time this week," Ben began a conversation with you. Not long after Martin called for you and Ben. "We're celebrating, here," he handed you and Ben a shot of tequila.

You chuckled before clinking your glasses with them and downing the burning substance down your throat. One actor after the other joined the small gathering; a few took a shot with you.

By 11 you were already drunk, with 6 shots and a few drinks. You weren't the only one that was highly intoxicated. Ben and you sat down at the bar; he told you the story of the first time you and him talked from his perspective.

He continued with how he had to bribe the old lady to change seats with him. "I knew from the first time I laid my eyes on you I had to talk to you," he commented that he was intrigued by you and your mysterious.

"You know what, you're actually an amazing actor," you finally said to him; he smiled at your comment. "Martin is just a bit better. You can't blame him though, he's had more experience," you told him; Ben agreed with you.

After a few quite moments you gazed back to him, "But you do win the looks," you slurred to him. "You think I'm good looking," he enquired. You shook your head, "No no no no no, I think you're very handsome and.. a great man." Ben slyly smiled.

"You know what," you hiccuped, "I don't regret making our deal." You turned to face him making each other lips inches away. Ben's hand was placed on top of yours; he was holding onto it. "Just kiss already!" A drunk Martin yelled from across the room.

The whole room shifted their attention to you and Ben; they began chanting 'kiss.' You gazed into his eyes, "They want us to kiss," you lowly commented. Ben slightly nodded his head, he gazed down to your lips. You were the one that leaned in to connect your lips with his in a warm kiss.

**

The painful coughs woke you up the following morning. Opening your eyes, you caught a glimpse of the sunlight sending a shot of pain to your right temple. You groaned and placed a hand where the pain was.

The noise got you to examine your lit up room. Your first instinct was to check the noise but that was temporarily dismissed since you became nauseas. You went to your own bathroom and regurgitated every ounce of alcohol in your system.

After cleaning yourself up, you checked your guest bathroom. Poor Martin was laying on the floor. His drowsy eyes slightly opened and closed. "Martin are you okay?" You asked with a hoarse voice. He gave you a thumbs up and promptly fell back asleep.

You wanted to help him get up but knew it would be useless. Shuffling was heard in your living room; that's where you went next. Ben's peaceful body was on the living room couch while Tom's was on the floor. You stumbled on James' body who slept in the kitchen floor. The best option for you was to go back to sleep.

A few hours later everyone woke up and hurled their alcoholic drinks in the guest bathroom. You opted to make breakfast for everyone, maybe that would help everyone's hungover case.

The dining room was silent as everyone munched on their toast and eggs. Nobody could talk, the pounding headache didn't allow them. You got up and went to your medicine cabinet. You laid all types of pills on the table and let everyone get what they wanted to help with the hangover.

Tom finished first and slumped back in his chair, "Last night was.. extremely amusing." Martin raised his glass of orange juice, "Agreed." You swallowed your remaining food, "I can't remember anything past the sixth shot." Ben semi cleared his throat and shifted in his seat.

"You don't remember the kiss?" James enquired with his Scottish accent. You almost spit out your drink causing you to cough. They stared at you while you tried to regain air. "What kiss," you frantically asked.

"Yours and Ben's. It's not like you and him weren't all over each other before. It was all thanks to Martin too," James pointed his fork towards Martin. "It- it was just a quick one," Ben stuttered. "Psh, it last–"

James couldn't finish his sentence since all the guys kicked his leg under the table. You lightly scoffed and hid a smile; your cheeks began to grow hot and form a light shade of pink. You couldn't help but to feel butterflies every time you gazed at Ben.

"Erm, we better start helping her clean the mess we made," Ben spoke up. "I call dibs on not cleaning the guest bathroom," you quickly said. The guys started discussing who would be the one to clean it; they made James clean it since he spoke too much during breakfast.

It took a few hours to have the place tidied up, but everything was in place and clean. "It was lovely to spend this week with you," Martin hugged you and rolled out his suitcase from your home. Tom and James said their goodbyes as well.

They were all waiting in the SUV for Ben. "Thank you Ben, this week has been.. interesting," you felt your cheeks blush. "It was my pleasure, but thank you for letting us crash in your home for the week. I had enormous mounts of fun, I hope we see each other soon, maybe here or back in London," you could see he was nervous.

You hugged him for quite some time, "Hopefully soon," you almost said inaudible. "If you ever need help with anything don't hesitate to call me," he kissed your forehead. You nodded your head in his chest and let go of him. "Bye," you croaked out and slightly waved at him; he returned the same gesture before entering the black SUV.