New Man (3)

Your keys clattered on the marble kitchen island. The curtains were still closed allowing no sun to shine in your shared flat. You grunted and went you your bedroom, Alan was laying on the bed.

A sudden urge to wake him up washed over you, that wouldn't be a good idea. Instead you walked to the bathroom and refreshed your face. You were raging and didn't know why.

Ben did offend Alan, but that wasn't why. You thought back to the moment you left, he stayed still. Ben didn't move an inch to stop you from leaving. That hurt you. All you want is his gorgeous face against yours again, why couldn't he just pull you close and kiss you?

You displaced your anger into your expensive makeup bag, with overpriced foundation. Alan woke up startled by the noise. Grunting, you picked up the mess you made. "What happened?" Alan croaked from the bed.

"Nothing," you huffed. He hummed and began falling back asleep. You needed this anger out of you. "Let's go for a run," you suggested exiting the bathroom. "I'm tired," he groaned. "Babe, please," you began rubbing his arm. He opened one eye and watched you cautiously.

"You go, I'll wait for you here," he rejected your sexual indications. "Fine," you roughly got up and went to the kitchen. You felt like throwing a tantrum. Jesus Y/n, get yourself together, you thought.

Your eyes looked over the fridge to see if you could eat anything. What you needed was greasy food. It's been years since you've had any deep fried food. Alan has kept you on a strict diet to keep your body's form. He would know if you ate any crips. You heard Alan shuffle in the room. "Ben's right, he doesn't know what those tattoos mean," you muttered under your breath.

"Babe," Alan called. His muscular body peered from the door. He approached your back, his arms wrapped around your stomach. He nuzzled his face on your neck and pecked it with small kisses. "Can you make me a smoothie before you leave?"

You scoffed and pushed him back, "Make it yourself." He chuckled, "Baby." You collected your keys. This wasn't going to be like any other day were he would get all cuddly with you and end up in the bedroom. "I'm going to work," you stated and walked out the flat.

**

"Why didn't you kiss her if you wanted to so badly?" Tom took a sip of his beer. "I don't know, I really don't know. She was right there as well," Ben spoke loud for Tom to hear. They were at a club to get a few drinks and get Ben to get out of his zone.

"You know her better than most, she's probably over the fact you said her boyfriend bleached his arsehole. What does that even mean?" Tom spoke over a song. "It just came out of my mouth, I haven't the slightest clue what the hell I meant when I was insulting him. It's been a few days since I saw her. God, I need to see her again," Benedict downed his whiskey.

"Take it easy mate, we still got a long night ahead of us," Tom patted his back and ordered another drink. Ben turned downward to the dark room and gazed at the faces dancing. His blood began to simmer at the sight of a familiar one. "That's him," Ben pointed to Alan. Tom turned to see Alan looking over the crowd, in search of someone.

Tom stopped Ben from getting up, "Oh no you're not. Are you just going up to him and punch him because he's dating your ex-girlfriend? I don't think so." Ben rolled his eyes, "I'm going to the loo." Tom put down his hand and let Ben pass. "I'm going to the loo after I knock his teeth out," Ben said under his breath.

It was a two story club, the people on the first floor were going at it on the dance floor while the people on the second floor gazed over the balcony. They had chairs and futons, where one could enjoy the music and order a few drinks.

Ben made his way down the stairs, keeping a close eye on Alan. He wasn't paying attention to the rest of the people causing him to crash into someone. "Oi, watch it," the manly voice said. Ben took off his gaze from Alan and turned to the man that spoke to him.

The man had taken a few large steps before ramming some girl to the wall. He slithered his hands to her hips and began to grind his pelvis against hers. She grabbed onto his hair and lustfully tugged at it. Thanks to the music, nobody heard her moans.

The man held onto the back of her knee and flipped their positions. Ben's eyes flew wide open. He charged to the man and ripped him off of the woman. "Get the fuck away from her!" He gritted through his teeth. "You said you didn't have a boyfriend," the guy looked over the person he was heavily making out with.

Ben turned towards her. "Ben," you were speechless. He had caught you red handed, kissing another guy that wasn't your boyfriend. The other man vanished leaving you and Ben alone. "You're not like this, what the hell is going on with you?" Ben pulled you in for a comforting hug.

You held tight onto him, "I don't know." A small whimper escaped your lips. "Hey you! Fuck off, get away from my girlfriend," Alan's voice yelled from a near distance. You departed from the hug and stopped Alan from harming Ben, "No Alan, wait."

"I was trying to help," Ben justified. "Strangers don't help other strangers," Alan retorted. Ben gazed at him in a confused way.

Alan knew you had dated Ben before him, but he was oblivious with the fact that Ben was a successful actor. He didn't pay attention to anything that didn't concern him.

"He's an old friend," you pressed on Alan's chest. Ben and Alan glared daggers at each other. "Let's go home," Alan grabbed you by the waist and pulled you close to him.

You wanted to break free from his grip and run to Ben's embrace and stay there forever. All you wanted was Ben, but you weren't sure how he would react with the previous scenes he's witnessed.