Fetish (3)

"What's it about again?" your mom questioned through the phone. "I can't tell you everything since it's a secret. All I can tell you is that my character will slowly start to fall in love with Ben's character. That'll be in the trailer," you spoke through the line. "Oh come on, I'm your mom. You can tell me the top secret scenes," she was persuading you to talk.

"Mom, I have to go. I'll talk to you later," you chuckled at her attempt and bid her goodbye. Ben approached you once he saw you end your call. "Was your mum trying to spill the secret from you again?" Ben questioned. "Yup," you timidly giggled and looked at the set. There was an office there, it would be the first scene where your character meets Ben's character for the first time.

Hugh Laurie was playing as your dad. He was as excited as you and the cast to start filming. It would be the first take of the whole production. "I'm thrilled to be playing your father, I've always thought you were a brilliant actress," Hugh said as he stood beside you. "Hugh, you're a legend. I'm honored to be calling you dad for the following months," you turned your full attention to him.

"Oh, isn't she sweet?" Hugh embraced you in a hug while he asked Ben. "Very," Ben assured and smiled your way. After chatting for a bit and being separated by the makeup crew, you and Hugh were placed on set. All the actors were there to see the opening scene. The producer got ahold of a megaphone and stood up to speak to everyone.

"Before we start the production," he began, "I would like to thank each and everyone one of you for giving this project a chance. We all want you to be comfortable, be able to enjoy your time, and to make these scenes your own. Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, the first scene." Everyone clapped and got silent after a few seconds.

Someone with a clipboard went to the camera. "Scene 1, take 1," they clapped the board together and moved it away from the camera. It focused on you and Hugh, in what seemed like an office. You were on the couch, wearing jeans, a plain shirt and a jacket. Your feet were up on the sofa while you read a magazine and Hugh was at his desk doing work.

"Darling, take your feet off the couch," Hugh said his first lines. You continued with what the script said and had a miniature conversation with your "dad." It was the part where he asked about your Art Studio and how business was going. He played the ignorant father, that didn't pay much attention to his daughter. Hugh cut you off while you were talking to inform you about his new intern that was about to arrive any moment now, basically telling you to get out.

Although you loved the real Hugh, you had to act like you couldn't stand him at times. You roughly got up from your seat and moved to the front door. The cameras swiftly moved beside you as you opened up the door. Ben was there, he was positioned like he was about to knock the door, "Hello, erm...is Mr. S--"

"He's in the room," you cut him off and pushed passed him. As soon as your shoulder hit him and you were out of the cameras view, the director yelled cut. A smile appeared on your lips, you really missed working on set.

After doing a few more takes with the camera being placed in different angles, the scene was finished. It didn't stop there, Ben and Hugh were filming their part while you stood behind the cameras. It always took hours to film just a few minutes of screen time, but you still loved all of it.

By the end of the night, Hugh was talking about how the project was brilliant and how yours and Ben's character were amazing. He had taken a few drinks to celebrate the starting day. "I just can't believe how the dad is ignoring his daughter for the new intern," tipsy Hugh commented, "That's why my daughter hates me, because I'm paying attention to the intern instead of paying attention to her and her art studio."

Ben and you tried to hide your laughs. "Aren't you glad we accepted his invitation to his room," he whispered only to you. "It would've been really bad if we met at the bar downstairs," you replied back. "It's...phenomenal!" Hugh boasted. "This love story between you two is conflicting and deep, but it's so pure," he calmly said.