Sugar (7)

"Ben you have to stop calling me. This can put the case in danger," you spoke through the phone. "It's been a month since I haven't seen you. The case isn't going anywhere yet. You've found a lot of information, I gave you a new team to help you reveal all the lies, but nothing seems to work!" Ben was obviously furious.

"Last time we met up, your wife almost caught us. I don't know how I was able to fit in your tiny ass closet," you huffed. "Fuck, that day was dangerous," Ben admitted. "She's got her eye open. She's waiting for you to make a mistake. I won't let that happen," you replied as you took a seat on your couch.

Ben was smiling although you couldn't see him. The line went silent for a while. "Oh, I forgot to tell you. Matt came by the offices today. Someone let him in, and I'm trying to figure out who did. I was on my lunch when it happened. He went into my office but I had everything locked up. Some of my staff told me," you told Ben. "That would've destroyed him in court. Fuck I wish I had installed cameras," Ben kept complaining.

He's been moody ever since he last saw you. Every call, he seemed to easily get mad. "Bab-" You stopped yourself before you continued. It's at least your tenth time having to stop yourself in the past 2 weeks. You heard Ben chuckle, "Why do you always stop yourself?" You nipped at your bottom lip, "What do you mean?"

"Oh darling. It always sounds like you're going to say babe or baby, but I never get to hear it because you always stop yourself," Ben sighed, "Do you want to know why I want this case to be dealt with as soon as possible? I want it to be over because then I can get rid of the wife I have and be with the women I desire to be with. I want to officially call you mine and I want you to call me babe or baby as freely as you want. I want this to be rushed because I want you [Y/n], because, god damn, I am completely head over heals over you. I am in love with you [Y/n]."

His confession, nonetheless, stunned you. Your mind raced at a thousand miles an hour, expressing joy and euphoria as your mouth said nothing. The line went quiet again, scaring Ben that you didn't feel the same way about him, "I'm sorry, I don't want to scare you off-"

"I love you so much Ben. I've been feeling this way for I don't know how many months," you finally spoke. Ben sighed out of relief. "Oh baby," he chuckled, "so have I. I didn't want to lose you, I didn't want you seeing other men either, but I couldn't stop you since we weren't official. After the divorce, you'll be all mine and I'll be all yours." You smiled at the thought of that.

**

"That's what he said to you?!" Emily exclaimed in excitement. You couldn't stop smiling, "Yeah, he confessed he loved me and so did I." Your best friend was happy for you. "Let's get one thing clear, I already knew you were in love with him, I just think you were scared to realize that in case you lost him. Damn he went from being your sugar daddy to becoming your baby daddy," Emily joked.

You laughed and touched your stomach. You wouldn't be mad if you ever got pregnant. You were more than comfortable with Ben. You loved him and he loved you. Anyone would've thought you were staying for the money, but they were wrong. You were completely in love with Ben.

"Come on, let's go get some lunch," you told Emily and the both of you started to head out from your home. It was a very nice day outside, not too hot or cold, so instead of driving, you and Emily walked to your favorite lunch place.

At a crosswalk, Emily decided search up Ben's wife. "Damn she's fugly, no wonder Ben fell in love with you," she showed you a picture which caused you to laugh. "I think what fucked her up was all the plastic surgery's she had behind Ben's back," you replied. Emily put her phone away and continued walking, "Once you marry your billionaire, I'll ask for one thing. I want you to pay for my boob job because I encouraged you to go to the club where you met him and made you play the whore game."