Bro's Before... (4)

The adrenaline of the night made everyone drink. There was no stopping. You and the rest downed drink after drink. There was only one bedroom and somehow everyone was sound asleep at 4 in the morning.

The inflated bed wasn't as comfortable as the other people sleeping on the sofa or Martin's mattress. You don't remember where everyone got situated. You just knew that Will was sleeping by your side.

The room was pitch dark. His arm securely hugged you by the stomach while he spooned you. He felt different, you felt safer in his arms.

With your eyes closed, you pivoted in bed to face the firm arms that hugged you. One hand went behind his neck while the other searched for his lips. You could tell he woke up by the little stretch he did. You got close to his body and removed your hand from his lips. In a sleepy state, you kissed him.

His hands went up to your face as well. His touch was different; his fingers felt longer. With you free hand, you began exploring his facial features. Everything was different. Your hand traveled up and touched curly hair. You instantly knew that the person you just kissed wasn't Will.

"[Y/n]," his groggy voice whispered. "Ben," you whispered back and touched his lips once more. You couldn't resist the temptation to kiss him again, nobody was going to see anyways. You leaned in and closed the gap between the both of you.

Ben didn't stop you. He only scooted closer to your body and lifted himself up on his forearm. The kisses never stopped. They only increased with passion. They began inaudible, now anyone in the room could hear the smacking of two lips rolling over each other. It was a make out session.

After a few minutes, Ben stopped; you didn't complain. It was so wrong, but it felt so right.

***

You woke up alone on the air mattress. You slightly lifted yourself up and saw you had the whole thing to yourself. You gazed around and saw Ben sleeping on the floor.

You slightly shook him, "Ben go on the couch," you whispered. He mumbled a few times until you got him to wake upstairs. "I can't, Will is sleeping there," he croaked with his eyes closed.

You gazed up to the empty couch. You got up and went to the restroom. Ben woke up even more, this time opening his eyes. He lifted himself up on the air mattress. Martin walked out of his room yawning.

"Morning," Martin said to you once you walked out of the bathroom, he then occupied it. "Morning," you replied and walked back to the air mattress. Ben was falling back asleep. You intertwined your fingers with his curls. Your hand slid through his hair, somehow he was calming you down.

Ben hummed then opened his eyes. They were tender at first, then they became worried. He gazed around the room and saw no one was awake. "Martin's in the bathroom," you informed. He nodded, "Where's Willy?"

You shrugged at got up to search for your phone. Martin walked into the living room, "Should we reheat Wanda's roast or will someone help me with the scrambled eggs?" Ben got up from the mattress and went into the kitchen with Martin.

You were going to help them once you found your phone. It took you a few seconds, and when you found it you saw a message from Will.

Sorry darling, I left early.

You scoffed, he didn't bother to explain why, Will just left. You left your phone on the mattress and walked into the kitchen. Martin and Ben could tell you weren't happy.

"Will has always been like that," Martin tried to calm your thoughts. "He has," you confirmed with an annoyed tone. "Don't worry about him," Martin continued. "How will I not worry if I know he's cheated on me?" you sat down on one of the chairs.