When you feel self conscious

Sherlock-
When you are around Sherlock, you always feel self conscious about your height. Sherlock is six feet tall maybe a little more, you are five foot three. You are tiny. You always get embarrassed when you can't reach things off talk shelves but Sherlock always knows how to make you feel better. Whenever he sees you looking sad, he comes up and lifts you up into his arms and nuzzles his face into your neck softly and whispers "there. If you were taller, this would be much harder, I love you the way you are and I Never want you to change" this always makes you smile.

John-
John knows that you've always been self conscious about your weight. Even though you are perfectly fine, he knows that you are still unhappy. You came home one evening to see John sat at your perfectly laid dining room table with candles lighting the room. You sat down and asked curiously "what's this?" John smiles and reached over to hold your hands. He spoke. "(y/n), I know that you are having problems accepting your weight at the moment but I'm here to tell you that you are completely perfect. I wouldn't change anything about you. You complete me" you smiled profusely and after a lovely dinner, John picked you up with ease and carried you up the stairs to his bedroom.

Mycroft-
Mycroft was aware that you were self conscious about your intelligence. As you were Mycroft's girlfriend, you had a lot to live up to but most of the time, you felt like you just let him down. Whenever Mycroft sensed that you were feeling self conscious he you'll come over and sit next to you and gesture for you to lay across his knees. He would sit for hours and stroke your head until you felt better and he you'll always say things like "you may not be a Holmes yet but you are certainly not stupid." It was compliments like this that make you feel special.

Greg-
Greg constantly reminds you that you are beautiful. He sometimes texts you from work things like "how are you doing beautiful?" Or "missing you so much my pretty sweet pea" it's texts like these (especially from Greg) that really do make you feel loved.