Lingerie

Sherlock-
On this sensitive subject, Sherlock really didn't know where to start. He spent hours on Amazon, new look, Primark, forever 21, every shop website he could think of that you might like lingerie from. After hours of tireless searching, he found the perfect thing... A one piece number bejewelled with beautiful hand embroidered blue flowers. The fabric was sheer and elegant and it looked absolutely stunning when you tried it in.
"Sherlock... This is gorgeous..." You whispered into his ear as he wrapped his arms round your waist laying next to you in bed.
"It took a while, you like it?"
"Of course! It's beautiful!"
"Almost as beautiful as you" Sherlock smiled and pulled you into his chest and kissing your head.

 "It took a while, you like it?" "Of course! It's beautiful!""Almost as beautiful as you" Sherlock smiled and pulled you into his chest and kissing your head

John-
John was the perfect husband. He was well aware of your self consciousness and took this well into account when choosing some lingerie for you as a present. He decided to go for a red two  piece. The colour of love. The bottoms were high waisted and the fabric was soft yet firm. As you admired your silhouette in the mirror, John poked his head round the door.
"Is it ok? I know how you feel about these sorts of things..."
"It's beautiful John. I love it" you smiled and beckoned him over so you could hug him properly.
"Thank you babe"

Mycroft-Mycroft sees you as the most beautiful thing ever to grace the planet

Mycroft-
Mycroft sees you as the most beautiful thing ever to grace the planet. So obviously, he wants to reflect this in the clothes he buys for you. He decided to go for a romantic red colour and even though it is a one piece, it is still sexy as hell. He believed that the look was elegant and suits you perfectly. As you slid it on it felt perfect, the fabric was soft and silky, the pattern was beautiful and delicate... It was amazing.
"Mycroft." You called from the bathroom where you had gotten changed.
"Yes my precious?" Mycroft replied poking his head round the door. As soon as he saw you he was speechless.
"Y..y..you look.... G...g...gorgeous..." He managed to finally stammer.
"Haha thanks Mycroft. You Chose amazingly!"
Mycroft scooped you up in his arms and carried you towards your bed.
"Thank you.." You whispered sweetly into his chest.

Greg-You could almost predict what Greg was going to choose before you even went shopping

Greg-
You could almost predict what Greg was going to choose before you even went shopping. As you stripped down in the women's changing room, Greg shielded his eyes and handed you something he had plucked off the shelf. Initially, you were put off by the bold hot pink colour but as you tried it on it actually looked really good. The lace overlay was surprisingly classy and the inner material was really soft. It surprised you.
"Greg, come in here..." You whispered and a few seconds later, Greg stepped into the changing room where y stood.
"What d'you think?" You asked as you placed your hands on your hips.
"I think you are the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen!" Greg lifted you up and kissed you, both giggled madly like children until you finally said
"I think this is the one"

 "I think you are the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen!" Greg lifted you up and kissed you, both giggled madly like children until you finally said "I think this is the one"