Anorexia - part 2 - (mycroft)

Somehow, you found yourself downstairs, sitting uncomfortably in front of the re heated bowl of tomato soup. Mycroft was sitting across from you on the table and he twiddled his fingers nervously as you continued to aimlessly swirl your spoon around the horrible concoction.
"Precious... Please....." Mycroft urged as you sighed deeply. You rose from the seat, not looking at Mycroft and slowly you walked over to the sofa and slid your shoes onto your pale feet.
"I'm cold" you urged as you began to re approach the table. Suddenly, you changed direction and sprinted, full force, down the oak stairs and out of the apartment.
"(Y/N!)" Mycroft called after you completely in shock. He didn't know what to do. You both knew that he would never catch you on foot so Mycroft decided to take a cab to 221b. He knew you would go there.

Five minutes later, Mycroft arrived at 221b. Even though you were a fast runner, your friends flat was still about a mile away so it took you twice as long as Mycroft to get there. When you arrived, you were horrified to see Mycroft and John sitting with their arms folded, facing you, with sympathetic looks on both their faces. There was a freshly made piece of jam smothered toast on the table 'there is no way I'm eating that...' You thought to yourself as you panted weakly from the mile sprint you had just undergone.
"Where's Sherlock?" You asked, confused.
"Out." John replied "should be back any minute though."
You sighed and flopped down onto the sofa where Sherlock normally emanated and covered your face with your thin hands. Peeking through the gaps in your fingers, you saw that John was staring at you in awe.
"What?" You murmured in spite.
"(Y/n), Mycroft said you were thin but I didn't expect this..." His eyes brushed up and down your body accentuating every bone, every angle. You looked like a cubist painting come to life.
"You're lying... Both of you..." You sniffed as you fought back burning tears. You wrapped your arm around yourself to hide your body and tried to make yourself invisible. It didn't work.

There was a click and soft slam from downstairs followed by the harmonic creak of 17 steps leading up to the flat door. Sherlock.... He entered with great confidence and swung his grand coat over the hatstand and was surprised to se you lying in his seat.
"Ah, (y/n). I haven't seen you in a few months, I see you've been following in Mycroft's footsteps, you've put on three pounds since I last saw you." He smiled an innocent smile and sat down on the only other available chair as Mycroft stood up angrily.
"See! I told you Mycroft!!!" You half screamed as you ran to the bathroom and slammed the door behind you.
"What's her problem? It was only a joke. It's really you whose put in thee pounds Mycroft, that waistcoat is clearly ne-....."
"Sherlock!!!" Mycroft screamed, cutting him off mid deduction.
"(Y/n) has an eating disorder! Your thoughtless comments are not helpful! AT ALL!!" 
Sherlock sat starring off into the distance as he muttered softly to himself "my god.... I didn't even look..... I just..... Oh god, what have I done?"
Sherlock rubbed his eyes with concern and headed over to the bathroom door as Mycroft fell back in his chair with his head in his hands.
"(y/n)?..." Sherlock tapped softly on the door until you pulled it weakly open. Your tears were red and puffy from crying and your nose was streaming.
"Why would you say that?" You spat. Trying once again not to cry.
"I am so, so sorry... It was meant to be a joke..."
"Well it wasn't very funny!" Mycroft added. Still furious with his brothers stupidity. "Shut up Mycroft!" Sherlock demanded, not turning away from your pale, grief stricken face.
"I really am so sorry (y/n)... I didn't even stop to deduce you, I just thought I'd have a stab at comedy. Turns out it's not my forte"
Mycroft rose from his seat and walked over to you limply. He reached out a hand to hold your waist. It was frighteningly small and he let a small tear roll down his face. "(y/n), please, how can you not see this? You are pale as a sheet, you are like a skeleton. How can you see that you are fat? Please... Please... Believe me. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met. I can't lose you..."
You stretched your arms out to greet his emotional embrace and soon, began to weep too. you looked up into his eyes and promised with confidence "I will get better Mycroft. I promise"
"I'm so sorry Mycroft..... So very, very sorry"
-the end