Writingmas - Day 19!

Sherlock oneshot- you get bored so you swap clothes 😂

(A/n- I don't even know what I was thinking when I wrote this! Just, enjoy...?)

As the hours drained from the clock in the wall, Sherlock sat, stationary in his armchair only moving his hands every now and again to dismiss an internal thought or to show that he was actually still alive. As he hadn't talked to you for half of the day, you were a little annoyed but -as this is Sherlock we are talking about- you had learned to live with it in the few years you have been together. When the clock of the wall finally hit 6pm, you lost your nerve a little.
"I'm boreeeedd!....." You sighed, purposefully loudly to wake Sherlock from his state of stagnant thought. He merely fidgeted a little and went back to thinking. He didn't even open his eyes...
"SHERLOCK!" You shouted suddenly. Not angrily, just loudly, to shock him out of his sleep ad force him into the tedious task of actually talking to you.
With a violent jerking motion, Sherlock shot upright in the chair before immediately dropping his face back into its usual factory setting expression.
"What do you want?" He asked you, in a tone which, to your surprise, was not full of annoyance... More curiosity...
"Oh, um.." You muttered, realising suddenly that you should have thought of something to do before waking him.
"Ummm... I... Was wondering we could... Do something? Y'know?... I'm bored!"
Sherlock gazed at you, motionless, for a few seconds before snapping back into reality with a click of the tongue against the roof of his mouth.
"What did you have in mind (y/n)?"
Good question... You thought to yourself as you blankly tried to come up with a couple bonding activity.
"Why don't we swap clothes?" You asked giggling, obviously sarcastically but were surprised to see Sherlock's expression change from neutral to an ever so slight smirk.
"Really?" He asked, inquisitively, leaning closer to you and resting his chin on his hand.
"Why?.." You replied, jittering. "You want to?..."
He sat back upright for a moment, letting his chocolate curls fall against his porcelain, sharp cheekbones.
"It's an interesting suggestion. Well... Why not? I think you'd look adorable in my coat."
You giggled as he said this, never expecting those words to ever cross Your boyfriend's lips.
"Let's do it!" You uttered in excitement as he grabbed your hands and lifted you up from your seat. You went into each other's separate wardrobes and selected outfits to try on. The result was hilarious...

"What on earth do you look like!?" You howled with laughter as Sherlock stepped out of the bathroom adorned in one of your jumper- dresses with a pair of leggings round his ankles. You were literally on the floor crying as he flushed completely red and his himself from sight behind the door.
"Maybe... This wasn't such a good idea..." Sherlock muttered, embarrassed.
"No, no! Baby you look great!" You re assured him but he still refused to come out.
"The leggings are way too short... How tall are you!?"
"5'3"
"Good lord..."
"Heyyy!" You grinned as he mocked you from behind the door.
Next was your turn. Sherlock had changed back into his usual attire just in time for you to step out from the bedroom to reveal yourself.
"Ta daaa!" You exclaimed as you twirled around in a baggy shirt and stupidly long trousers. Sherlock giggled as he looked upon you. Your hands were completely covered by the shirt sleeves and your feet were hidden by inches of excess material.
"The trousers are literally falling off!" You managed to stifle through fits of laughter.
"You should have worn a belt!" Sherlock commented, joining in with your chuckles.
"I think I should change back." You stated as you dragged yourself and the miles of extra fabric, back into the bedroom to undress and return to your normal clothes once more.

"Well... That was an experience" you stated as you flopped down on the sofa next to Sherlock.
"Yes. Quite. Not sure I'll ever do it again. Your clothes are too small for me anyway!"
You both snuggled closer together and laid your heads close until they gently touched, breathing peacefully as you listened to each other's heart beats synchronise.
"I love you Sherlock"
"I love you too... Even if you come up with some weird ideas sometimes"
You smiled and closed your eyes, before you knew it, you had drifted off to sleep in his arms.