When you're sick

Sherlock-
"I'm fine Sherlock! I don't get sick..... ACHOO!!!" you spluttered weakly into a crumpled tissue you had been concealing down your sleeve. Your eyes were puffy and red; your nose was irritated and streaming and your complexion was paler than Sherlock's.
"You are not going anywhere miss" Sherlock said sternly as he felt your forehead. You were burning up.
"Really Sherlock, I'm fine. I can come on the case! Please let me!!" Sherlock practically shoved you down onto your bed as you tried to retaliate. He smothered you with blankets, got you a glass of orange juice and turned the TV on. "Now (y/n), you stay here. I can't have my little baby passing out at the crime scene can I? I would never forgive myself." He bent down and kissed you lovingly on the forehead as you sighed. "I love you" Sherlock chimed as he opened the door to leave but as he turned back, he saw that you had already gone to sleep, draped in blankets. Sherlock looked at you for a while and whispered "God, she looks beautiful when she's asleep..."

John-
You hadn't been feeling well all week. Finally you climaxed. You were stood over the toilet bowl vomiting as you held your hair out of your teary eyes.
"John.." You spluttered as you tried your very hardest not to wretch.
"JOHN..." You called louder and John came to meet your cry.
"What's wrong sweetie?... Oh my god! Are you ok?!!" John saw you in a weak mess, draped over the toilet and rushed to your aid. He lovingly rubbed your back as you calmed down. Your breathing pattern was highly irregular and this made you panic a little. John sensed this and cupped your face in his hands and looked into your eyes to calm you down.
"Sweetie... Sweetie... It's ok. Do you want to come and lie down?" John was so caring. As you nodded in agreement to his suggestion, he practically carried you to your bedroom. Laying you out on the bed, he ran his hands up and down your feeble body in a relaxing manner. Soon you began to feel a little better. "It's ok babe, it's ok " John whispered as you nodded off into sleep.

Mycroft-
As the screech of the alarm clock blared into your ears, you winced with a throbbing pain in your head. You didn't realise you were on the edge of the bed and as you swung your arm over to turn the alarm off, you slipped and fell onto the wooden floor. Mycroft, who was downstairs, heard the soft thud overhead and went upstairs to check if you were ok. He saw you lying on the floor by the bed and rushed to your aid "precious! Are you ok? You are white as a sheet!" Mycroft cradled you in his warm arms and kissed you on the forehead.
"Mycroft... I think I have a fever..."
You looked up into his eyes and saw the uneasiness and worry which consumed him. You shivered limply and rested your head on his legs while he stroked your hair gently. After a while, he slowly slid his arms under your back and lower legs and lifted you up to place you back in bed. He softly pulled the duvet back up to your chest and kissed your cheek.
"I love you (y/n). I hope you feel better soon" he smiled and turned off the light. "Now get some sleep.."

Greg-
"Greeeeg pleaaase!!" You moaned from your bedroom as Greg made breakfast.
"No! I've told you (y/n) you are sick. You can't come into work with me today"
"Please!!"
"No sweet pea"
In a huff, you folded your arms and shuffled into the kitchen before sitting on a barstool at the breakfast island in the middle of the room.
"I told you to stay in bed" Greg sighed at you. He turned around to face you and pushed a bowl of porridge towards you. It had strawberry jam in it which had been swirled into a smiley face. You smiled back at the bowl before pushing it away hesitantly.
"You have to eat" Greg stated
"Not hungry..."
"(Y/n).."
"Fine..."
You grabbed a spoon and placed it onto the bowl. You raised a glob of sticky porridge to your mouth and wincing, ate it. You swallowed it reluctantly and forces a smile.
"Thanks Greg" you said sarcastically
"I dong care if you don't like it. It will make you feel better"
Greg walked round to your side of the table and kissed you on the top of the head. You smiled and rested yourself on his chest as he hugged you comfortingly.
"Now you stay here sweet pea" Greg whispered. "I'll be home as soon as I can. Try to get some sleep"
He cupped your face in his hands and kissed your nose before leaving for work. He left you at the table and you were smiling from ear to ear.