Getting ready for bed

Sherlock-
Sherlock bent down to pick up the clothes you had thrown across the floor. That was one of your bad habits, you left your stuff everywhere, it didn't bother you much but it drove Sherlock insane. "(y/n)" Sherlock called to you as you were brushing your hair in the bathroom. "Your clothes are everywhere" you giggled and strode into the bedroom, hairbrush still in your hand. You were only wearing your underwear which took Sherlock a little by surprise. His eyes widened and stuttered slightly as he attempted to regain composure. Carelessly, he threw your clothes into the washing basket and held out his arms welcomingly. You ran to him and met his embrace, standing on your tiptoes so you could nuzzle your face into his neck. Sherlock wrapped his arms around your waist and lifted you up, he threw you down onto the bed as you giggled "stop it Sherlock! That tickles!!" He leapt on top of you and you engaged in a full on tickle war until you were left panting for air. "Well... That was fun" you said breathlessly as you gasped, wiping your hair out of your eyes. Sherlock leaned close to your face and you could feel the sweet buzz of his warm breath on your neck. You shuddered as his lips met your skin and he whispered "goodnight (y/n)" in your ear before you drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

John-
You were never a fan of John seeing you naked. Every night, you sneak past John into the bathroom where you change into your pyjamas and then join him in the bedroom. John always likes to make an exhibition of himself in front of you but you are much more reserved.
"(y/n), babe. Why do you never get ready for bed in here?" John asked you as he pulled his pastel, cable knit jumper up over his head and started to unbutton his shirt.
"I just don't feel like it..." You knew it was a feeble reply but spoke anyway.
"I don't believe you. What's up?" John enquired further.
"I don't want to disappoint you" you sighed. John's brow furrowed with concern.
"How on earth could you disappoint me?". John was worried now. You sighed and removed your top in front of John. Then your jeans. You were stood facing him, in only your underwear.
"Yes?" John asked smiling.
"Don't you hate it?"
"What?!" John spluttered "how could I hate this?" He wrapped his arms around your shoulders and smiled warmly into your eyes. You smiled back shyly as he planted kisses on your eyelids and forehead.
"You are beautiful... Now get in bed!"

Mycroft-
You were laying on your bed in your silk shorts and vest combo when Mycroft entered the bedroom. You rolled over to his side of the bed gracefully and smiled up to him as he undid his statement tie. The duvet was drawn over you slightly to warm you up but it didn't take long for Mycroft to move it away and climb in eagerly next to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist to protect you and he placed his chin in the top if your head.
"My gosh precious... You really are awfully small" Mycroft spoke calmly to you as he stroked your arm. "Mycroft I'm not that small... I'm 5 foot 5."
"Yes but I'm 6'6 dear"
"Fair enough" you giggled into the pillow as Mycroft's grip on your waist tightened.
"You have a very small waist too". Mycroft stroked the smallest part of your waist with the tips of his fingers which made you giggle. You hugged each other closely all night until you both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Greg-
"Greeeg" you called from the bedroom. "Babe... It's time to go to bed!" You heard Greg's heavy set footsteps echoing down the corridor and you took your position. When Greg entered the room, he saw you facing the window and you were draped in a beautiful red and gold silk dressing gown. "Wow..." You heard him whisper from behind you and you smiled as his hands appeared on your waist. He spun you around to plant a kiss on your cheek when he noticed that you didn't have much on underneath the gown. "Oh..." Greg stuttered with a mixture of nervousness and excitement. He stood for a few seconds deciding what to say until you pressed your forefinger gently against his lips and uttered a gentle "shhhhh.... Let's go to bed..." You smiled at him knowingly "I'm very tired and I need some cuddles..."