Writingmas - Day 1!

Hi guys! Just a quick note to tell you how this 'writingmas' thing is going to work. Basically, I will upload a chapter every day but only a little one. For example, one day, it could be a Greg oneshot, another day it could be a text conversation between you and Sherlock...and so on.... Really, it could be anything! So I hope it's exciting. It's kinda like a Sherlock fanfic advent calendar 😂 hope you all enjoy!
----------------------------------------------

John oneshot - Christmas jumpers:

Yes, it's that time of year again, so you and John obviously went shopping to purchase a Christmas jumper each. The usual cliché Christmas tree or penguin appliqué didn't really appeal to you all that much, a considerably more unique design was snagging in your mind.
"Johhnnnn.." You whined as you plodded through the fifth shop of the day, "I'm tirreeeeddd!... Can we go home yet?"
Your insatiable whining droned on for a good majority of the day and John was becoming more and more irritated by the minute.
"Baby... Please... I love you but you're giving me a headache" John half laughed-half sighed as he lead you around.
As you stepped out from the seventh shop, you became aware that the sky had clouded over with a melancholy grey shroud which was slowly beginning to flourish snow down upon your heads. You marvelled at the white brilliance as it fluttered with infatuated fluency towards the chilled floor. This sudden flurry did seen to brighten your mood somewhat as you suggested
"Ok John, let's try one more shop... If we can't find anything we like, I'll look online tomorrow" he agreed readily with a warm smile and nod of the head as he wrapped his strong arm around your side.
Twenty minutes later, you found yourselves in a small corner of London that you had never ventured into before. There were a few coffee shops which filled the air with the comforting aroma of cinnamon and ginger and a little post office in which to purchase novelty postcards and those horrible bobble heads of queen Elizabeth.
"Look down there (y/n), John said, pointing a chilly hand towards an alternative looking shop that had beautiful blue lights twinkling in the window. As you looked in, a smile spread across your face and caught onto John too.
"That's it" you grinned, "I've found mine... It's gorgeous!"
"Oooh! Mine too" John smiled excitedly as he entered and bought the perfect ones.
"I've got a feeling this is going to be a good Christmas!" You laughed, with a goofy grin on your face. John put his arm round yours as you walked and occasionally squeezed your hand in comfort.
"I love you (y/n)"
"I love you too"

John's jumper:

Your jumper:

----------------------------------------------So there we go! Part 1/25! Let me know what sort of things you guys want me to do in the countdown to Christmas! (Just take into account that I will updating every day, so it can't be anything too huge)

So there we go! Part 1/25! Let me know what sort of things you guys want me to do in the countdown to Christmas! (Just take into account that I will updating every day, so it can't be anything too huge)

Thanks x