Request- you are tall (sorry idk what to call this part 😂)

This was a request by MadameVicious

Sherlock-
Sherlock had always been a tall man. Tall and lean. Ever since you started dating Sherlock, you had realised that it (the experience) was quite different from most of the other boys you had dated. Your last boyfriend, James, was only 5 foot 9 which is considered short for a man. You eventually broke it off with him after he admitted feeling intimidated by your 6 foot 1 frame that loomed over him. With Sherlock however, it was different. He was at least two inches taller than you which meant he was your first 'tall' boyfriend. You love how he doesn't care about your height and thinks you are beautiful even though you are much taller than average.
"It makes you special" he insists every time you have doubts with yourself. He then pulls you in to a hug and makes you feel safe by wrapping his long thin arms around your shoulders. When you go to kiss him, he makes you stand on your tiptoes which makes you giggle.

John-
"(Y/n)!" John called to you from the kitchen while you were engrossed in a book in the other room. Without question, you set down your reading and turned the corner to se John on his tiptoes, arms outstretched, trying to reach a metal dish from the top shelf above the stove. His grunting and quiet whimpering made you giggle as you stood admiring his attempts for another few seconds.
"Can I pass you that?" You said, letting your giggles free as you put your hands in his waist.
"Oh, yeah... Thanks..." John thanked you, embarrassed, as he scratched the back of his head. You smiled at him as you handed him the dish but stopped when you saw the happy glint in his eye fade slightly.
"What's wrong babe?" You asked, trying not to sound to patronising. When he didn't answer, you pushed further "John?..."
He sighed and finally answered "fine... Yes, there is something wrong. I feel like men are supposed to be big, manly, tall, protecting... But look at me... I'm much shorter than you and I guess I just feel a little self conscious..."
You looked at him and sighed; stepping forward to embrace him.
"That doesn't matter John. I love you utterly... I don't care how tall you are"
He shuffled his feet for a few seconds contemplating how to answer. In the end he decided on a simple thanks.
"Thank you (y/n)... I love you"
"Love you too John"

Mycroft-
Mycroft absolutely adores your height. He says that it makes you look dominant and sweetly superior over him. From a young age, it was evident that you would be a tall girl. Your schoolmates all felt like midgets as you strutted around the playground in your giant clothes that didn't fit properly. Your hazy ora of superiority was constantly crushed by bullies though (obviously) they called you things like 'beanpole', 'lanky' and 'lamp post'. Every day without fail, you would be bombarded with absent minded, foolish name calling from the goldfish at your school. Mycroft, being your boyfriend, felt it necessary to make you feel utterly gorgeous and persuade you that your striking yet somewhat unnatural height was an accessory you could use to your advantage. As life went on, it became clear that being tall is totally awesome! You never had to wear brutally painful high heels, you could intimidate male predators who 'took an interest' in you and eventually found out that Mycroft's tailor was skilled in making women's clothing too so your world was no longer cursed with ill fitting, baggy articles of clothing. Mycroft got you to accept you for you. And that is why you love him utterly.

Greg-
Although Greg is shorter than you, it is not by a great deal so the two of you never really have much trouble working your life out around your heights. It's great! You can be the big or the little spoon in bed and the two of you fit together in a hug like the last piece of jigsaw in a confusing puzzle.
There was only one problem... Being tall also meant you aren't light... You are by no means heavy but there are a few problems now and then...
"Please Greg! Don't leave now..."  You folded your arms and flopped down on the sofa like a toddler throwing an immature tantrum.
"Sweet pea..." Greg retorted, running his hand through his hair "I need to go, I've been called to a crime scene, this is serious!" He turned to go when you heard his phone buzz from inside his suit pocket.
"Oh." He said aloud as he read the text over in his head. "It appears I am not needed after all... Sherlock has it covered" Greg put his phone away and smiled as he saw you leaping up onto the sofa and clapping your hands together like a seal.
"Yeeeeee!!!" You squeaked happily as you tried to leap into Greg's arms. This was a little unexpected and you both landed in a rather unplanned heap on the floor. Greg sat up giggling.
" (y/n) when you are 6 foot 2 you can't just leap at me!" He said in a fit of laughter "I can't carry my own weight never mind yours as well."
You sat there for a while just laughing at each other until you finally calmed down and snuggled up together on the sofa.