Beach trips

Sherlock-
Sherlock is always somewhat reluctant to go to the beach with you. He finds it boring but he always agrees to go because he loves you. You set up towels and a parasol on the golden sand and for a while you lay by each other's sides and sigh with satisfaction as you hold hands tenderly. After a while the heat becomes a little too much and you are forced to take off your T-shirts. This activity Sherlock finds most embarrassing. You go first (always) removing your top to reveal a beautiful red bikini top and you slide your skirt down over your hips to reveal the bottom half of the ensemble. Sherlock stands up to a company you and he wraps his hands round your shoulders and kisses your sun stained skin. He loves the was you look in a bikini, you are much smaller than Sherlock (you are only 5 foot 3) which makes you perfect cuddling height. As well as this, you are curvy rather than thin. You have a small waist and medium sized hips which makes it easy for Sherlock to wrap his arms around you to pick you up. Sherlock on the other hand is not quite so confident. He always kicks the sand round a little before undergoing the task of removing his shirt. You love his pale skin and slim physique but somehow, he is not so keen on it. "I look like a vampire" he always complains. "Babe, you look amazing" you comfort him. "I wish I was as skinny as you" he pulls you in for a tender hug "no you don't (y/n) you are perfect the way you are. You have an amazing shape and I wouldn't change it for the world" you smile and kiss him as he strokes your hair. He always knows how to make you feel special.

John-
"SAND FIGHT!" John called, grabbing you from behind and scaring you silly. "My god John?! Do you want me to have a heart attack?!" He laughed as he threw a small handful of sand which splatters up your leg. You looked up, eyes narrowed and smiled, "that's it... This means war!" You and John ran round for ages giggling like children throwing sand at each other until you were both completely out of breath. "Come on, let's go down to he sea to cool off" John suggested. "Good idea"
You half-walked half-skipped down to the shore where the waves began to splash up at you playfully. John was absolutely soaked and he began to remove his shirt to squeeze the water out of it. As he turned to face you, you went weak at the knees. His body was perfect. A beautiful, glowing, milky complexion coated a toned frame which was highlighted perfectly in the sun. You ran over and hugged him passionately and while you did, John was attempting to remove your shirt too. You stepped back slightly and brushed your hair behind your ear shyly. Joh could tell something was amiss. "Sweetie, are you ok? You seem a little on edge..."
You look up at him and whisper "yeah.. Yeah I'm fine, I just don't feel comfortable in public wearing just a bikini, you know, being 'my size'..."
John looked perplexed "what do you mean 'your size'?.."
You nervously scratched the back of your head and sighed slightly.
"Yeah..."
"Sweetie, you are gorgeous! I don't know what you are seeing but it's totally different from what I see"
"You really are an angel John" you whispered as he wrapped his arms round your waist and smiled. "You are the most beautiful girl in the world "

Mycroft-
"Come on Mycroft it's fun!" You called from the sea over to your boyfriend. Mycroft was sat in a large deckchair reading the newspaper. He was paying no attention to you as you splashed around in the large rock pools left behind as the sea had retreated backwards. Mycroft looked up for a brief moment but then went back to his reading. You sighed and thought to yourself 'what is going to get Mycroft in the beach spirt?' You thought for a while until something in your brain wrenched into life. "That's it!" You murmured to yourself as you hid yourself in a rather large rock pool. Only your head was showing. "Mycroft!" You called. "His eyes glided over to where you were and he decided to humour you. "What is it (y/n)? This better be good. It's horrible here, the noise, the people...ugh.." You smiled slightly and shouted "you like James Bond don't you?"
"Yes..." He replied curiously
"I thought so... Watch this!" Slowly, you began to walk up and out of the rock pool you had been residing in, revealing your brilliant white bikini. You looked just like a Bond girl. Mycroft's mouth dropped open in awe and he turned a rather alarming shade of pink as you strutted over to where he sat. "My god..." He stammered as you stood over him with your hands on your hips. "So? How was that?"
"Shut up. Just come here and kiss me for gods sake!" He stood up quickly and protectively wrapped his arms round your waist before kissing you on the cheek and neck.

Greg-
"It's amazing! It's a masterpiece!" Greg said, astounded as he admired your handy work. "I call it my sand palace!" You joked and you kissed him playfully on the cheek. You had been working for hours to create a giant sand sculpture and now, at last, it was finished! Greg took what seemed like hundreds of photos of it and would never stop complimenting you on your work. "It looks fabulous sweet pea!"
"Thanks babe. Have you taken all the photos you want?"
"Yes. Why?..." Greg asked curiously.
"Because... I have the sudden urge to just go and jump right onto it..."
"But it took AGES!" Greg said shocked by your suggestion. "Just think how fun it'd be?"
"You sure?"
"Of course I am Greg!"
"Oh alright then"
You and Greg held hands and took a good few steps back for a run up.
"Ready?"
"Ready!"
"GO!!"
You and Greg sprinted at the sculpture and dove feet first into the crumbling sand. You both slid down it and ended up laying on your backs and giggling uncontrollably.
"See?" You said "I TOLD you this would be fun!" Greg turned to you and kissed your cheek. "Well you were right sweet pea. That was fun. Let's go again!..." Xxx