Restaurant date night

Sherlock-
You and Sherlock picked a lovely little place for date night. The whole place was lit with angelic candles and had lavishly decorated walls.
"Wow" you exclaimed, smiling as Sherlock rubbed your hands calmly.
"It's beautiful..." Sherlock smiled and handed you a menu. You reviewed it for a while before ordering -settling on a grilled chicken salad with avocado-. After ten minutes of intellectual conversation and romantic exchanges, your meal arrived. You smiled at the waitress as she placed a plate down in front of you and a glass down in front of Sherlock. You looked at Sherlock for a few seconds, confused as he sipped his lemonade. "Are you not having anything Sherlock?" He shook his head and lowered his glass to the table with a slight thud.
"I'm on a case (y/n). Digesting slows me down"
You sighed and placed your fork back on the table "Sherlock... You have to eat, your body won't function properly without food."  Sherlock smiled and took another sip of lemonade before replying "(y/n), I don't need my body to function, I just need my brain, that's more important" You stared at him hopelessly and picked up your plate. Without another thought, you reached over the table and placed it in front of Sherlock. "I don't want you to say anything. It's date night Sherlock, if you love me, you'll eat it." Sherlock sighed at your proposal and raised a rosy looking segment of tomato to his lips. As he swallowed, he smiled and looked over to you. He stabbed a piece of chicken on the end of the fork and held it out on front of your mouth. Hesitantly, you took Sherlock's offering and grinned back at him. You shared the rest of the meal, giggling to each other all night.

John-
You never wanted to go anywhere expensive with John. You never needed to. You just love each other's company and you don't need to be blinded by ornament to show it. As date night rolled around again, you and John settled on a small, non-chain, restaurant to have dinner. You ordered the same meal from the menu (lasagna and salad with garlic bread) and you both drowned in each other's conversation. "This place is really nice John. However did you find it?" You asked, smiling, as you looked around in awe. "I have my ways" he chuckled back as he too took in the simple yet beautiful scenery. The meals arrived soon after so you and John started to eat. John finished his in under twelve minutes but you were still picking at the pile of pasta, tomato, mince and cheese that loomed in front of you.
"(y/n). You ok?" John enquired as you snapped out of your daze.
"Huh?.. Oh. Yeah. Fine, good" you said hesitantly, your eyes still focuses on the food. John decided not to pry further and let you play your own way.

At the end of the night, John was worried. You had barely touched your food and you had been acting skittish all night. "Sweetie. What's wrong?"  He tried again.
"Nothing..." You lied
"(y/n)??....." John knew you were lying
"Ok..... My ex boyfriend Paul is sat over there in that booth with his new girlfriend. She's been giving me funny looks all night..."
John's eyes widened as he reached over the table to hold your hands. "Oh babe... I didn't know. Are you ok?"
"Yeah, fine..."
With that, John stood and took you by the hand, leading you out of the establishment and leaving the money on the table. He kissed you on the head as you left and the stars shone down on you like fairy lights.

Mycroft-
Mycroft being Mycroft, he took you to a grotesquely expensive restaurant for your date night. He claimed that he could have "only the best" for his precious. The interior did not disappoint. The tables were scattered with rose petals and the candles were set in gold plated holders. Almost effortlessly, the golden light from twinkling lights above, danced around you like music. You and Mycroft spent an hour just talking before thinking about ordering, that is what you love about Mycroft, he is such a gentleman.
"Why don't we order for each other?"
You proposed as you laid down the menu in the jungle of miscellaneous petals strewn about the tablecloth.
"Brilliant idea precious" Mycroft agreed readily and smiled at you as the waiter swaggered over to your booth. You handed the waiter a price of paper which you and Mycroft had written orders on (it was going to be a surprise what each other got) and ten minutes later, he returned with the two secret dishes. "Oh Mycroft! Mushroom and salmon salad. My favourite!" You smiled at him lovingly "well... Second favourite, they don't sell frozen yogurt " he said grinning at you cheekily. Mycroft then reviewed his meal. "Steak, potato and vegetables." He said smiling. "I have to say, it looks delicious but maybe a tad calorific..." You raised your eyebrows at him as he smeared expensive looking gravy around with his silverware. "Mycroft, for god sake, stop worrying about how many calories are in things! It really doesn't matter".
He smiled hesitantly and raised his fork to his mouth, eating a large price of sautéed carrot. "It really is very nice" he said smiling at you. You smiled back and finished your meals chatting deep into the night.

Greg-
Date night with Greg is the most amazing thing ever. You don't do anything fancy, or posh, or expensive. You just go to the local fish and chip shop and call it a 'restaurant', it was your little inside joke. You and Greg spend all night strolling along the river and eating chips together. It really is quite beautiful.
"Wow... What a lovely night" you sighed happily as Greg squeezed your hand.
"Your hands are very slippery Greg..."
"Sorry. It was the chips" he giggled as you grimaced sarcastically and pulled him in closer. The conversation would never stray far from topical matters, that is what you loved about Greg, he isn't formal or serious, he is easy going and takes life In his stride.
"Those fish and chips are really nice" Greg noted cheerily "it's worth waiting for them each month."
"Yes" you agreed. "But it's no good for my waistline." You giggled.
"Oh shut up (y/n) you're fine" Greg cooed as he swung you round by your waist and leaned you backwards romantically. "You're almost as thin as Sherlock, a few chips aren't going to do much." You smiled up at him and leaned in for a kiss. Greg didn't disappoint. You kissed for ages under the starlight which reflected off the river and bathed you in silver light.
"I love you Greg"
"I love you too (y/n)"